A little over 3 hrs til "Game Change" starts

"She has more leadership experience in her little finger than Obama does in his whole body"

You know, your side looks like idiots when you say things like that. You lose all credibility.
True.

If conservatives were smart they’d admit the truth about Palin, that her candidacy was a dreadful mistake, and move on.

Obama is a poor leader.

In you subjective partisan opinion, not in fact.

If Obama were a republican you’d perceive him a wise and capable leader.
If you were smart you'd correctly use the Quote button.

But you don't.

No muddie. She quit because she wanted to start hauling in the cash touring the country and bilking millions out of their hard earned money with a book she didn't even write.

She could have done that while in office. Obama did it. He has the time. Why could Palin as well?

She had to go on the road with that piece of shit. :D

Obama is constantly on the road selling his shit. He rarely works.

If he's president how does he find the time?

Haven't read the thread yet, but I bet I can guess where everyone who has posted has come down on this movie. Partisans are nothing if not predictable. :lol:

But here is my question for the liberals...

Sarah Palin holds no office, she's not a candidate for any office, and she no longer has a tv show, which essentially makes her a private citizen. I seem to recall all you hypocrites arguing not too long ago that private citizens should be off limits when it comes to personal attacks and such.

Feel free to explain yourselves. :lmao:

Where is it written that private citizens are exempt from personal attacks?

Charlie Sheen, Donald Trump, Lindsey Lohan

You are answerable for your own actions

It's not.

But many of your comrades were arguing that exact point vis-a-vis Rush's attacks on Fluke.

The difference is this........Fluke presented her opinion on birth control and Rush was free to attack why her position was wrong. Instead he used a three day personal attack on her sexual history

Where is it written that private citizens are exempt from personal attacks?

Charlie Sheen, Donald Trump, Lindsey Lohan

You are answerable for your own actions

It's not.

But many of your comrades were arguing that exact point vis-a-vis Rush's attacks on Fluke.

The difference is this........Fluke presented her opinion on birth control and Rush was free to attack why her position was wrong. Instead he used a three day personal attack on her sexual history

And HBO has been attacking Sarah Palin through Bill Maher and now this movie for years. Obama seems to agree with them because he took money from Maher.

Last edited:
Top 10 Lies of HBO's 'Game Change'

The usual suspects will screech "Breitbart!!"

Of course, the usual suspects will believe anything negative about Palin.

Didn't we just see the credibility of Breitbart this week?
Thanks for proving my point. :clap2:

Can you prove that the lies exposed in the article are actually true?

No?

Figures.

Sorry pal

But given that your side dismisses The New York Times as a source, you posting Breitbart propaganda is unacceptable

No?

Figures.

Sorry pal

But given that your side dismisses The New York Times as a source, you posting Breitbart propaganda is unacceptable

The New York Times lost their credibility long ago.

They're currently on the level of the National Enquirer and the Daily Show.

Fake news for liberals.

Never heard of it.

What's it about?

that's about it...Hardly anyone has heard of it..

It's a movie on HBO about Palin from some book that was written about her.
As usual, your stupidity takes over.

It's not written about Palin, dope. It's about the state of politics, seen through the McCain-Palin campaign.

I watched some late last night, and it's on again right now, and I think McCain and Palin both come off looking pretty good. Especially McCain.

Chris Mathews from MSNBC absolutely loved it.
That told me all I needed to know.
He got hold of a copy before it aired
and was raving about it.
This from a guy who has a man crush on Obama.
He gets a tingle in his lower region
whenever Obama gives a speech.

Thanks but I will sit this one out.

Here we have it folks...

An individual, making pronouncements, merely based on the review that someone he doesn't like has to say about it.

LoL!!!

CLASSIC!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Plus, the dope gets it wrong. Chris Matthews loves it for all the inside politics, not because of Palin.

No?

Figures.

Sorry pal

Fake news for liberals.

The most respected news source in US history. If you disagree, name one that is more honored or respected

Top 10 Lies of HBO's 'Game Change'

The usual suspects will screech "Breitbart!!"

Of course, the usual suspects will believe anything negative about Palin.

The movie says McCain told Schmidt to find him a woman.

Schmidt himself says that is untrue.

Biggest lie in the film.

Schmidt said none of McCain's choices would work, McCain asked a woman? Schmidt shook his head yes. In the movie.

I saw McCain saying "Find me a woman".

Fact is Schmidt said it never happened.

No?

Figures.

Sorry pal

Yes, don't you DARE look at anything that challenges your worldview. You might discover that what you believe is, in fact, wrong.

And you simply can't have that.

Just keep bitterly clinging to the lies.

Sorry pal

Fake news for liberals.

The most respected news source in US history. If you disagree, name one that is more honored or respected

The Wall Street Journal.

So it focused on the negatives and showed little to no positives?

or

they knew who they were playing up to.

Positives

Great family support/good mother
Dynamic speaker with one on one touch with common people
Rogue who made the campaign her own
Did an amazing job at Republican Convention and VP Debate

Negatives

Totally clueless on domestic and foreign issues
Refused to prepare for Couric interview and blew it
Had an emotional breakdown when things went sour
Tended to stretch the truth
Became power hungry

I guess it doesn't matter that Couric had to edit the interview to make her appear clueless. Looking at video interviews and lining them up with the actual transcripts showed that they had Sarah Palin answering the wrong questions.

Saturday Night Live had to make lines like "I can see Russia from my house" to make her seem stupid.

No, dope. They make skits to get laughs. Period.

Unless you think that SNL is out to make Obama look stupid:

Saturday Night Live - Cosby Obama - Video - http://www.nbc.com

Pure rightwing propaganda

Go sell it to Rush

"Game Change" is pure leftwing propaganda.

Did you watch it?

It is based on actual interviews with people who were there. What sources do you have for your propaganda

thats not the question which I have asked several times- to wit WHY did it focus on palin? why not obama or Edwards or hillary?

answer?

becasue your all in the same bubble, you wanted to see a bash palin rehash and presto HBO as usual provided. HBO loves to shear their sheep.........

There was PLENTY of negative portrayals of events ala Edwards obama hillary aside from palin in the book, which of course none of you have read, but here we are 2 years after she stepped out of office at least a year since anyone has taken her as a serious player, another trash fest... the sheep need to be fed....so eat sheep, eat.
sheep.gif

Forum List

Back