A little over 3 hrs til "Game Change" starts

Not during the campaign, he wasn't. Dork.

Evidently, the American people thought otherwise
Not all of them. Just enough idiots who fell for the hopey changey bullshit.

You know, like you did.

52% and 365 electoral votes worth of people who didn't want palin a heartbeat away from the oval office.

and most of us would do it again because palin would never have been ready for the oval office.

it's not about hopey-changey... though i know it makes rightwingers feel better to think it does... this particular hillary voter would have chewed off her own arm before she voted for someone as stupid as sarah palin just because she had two X chromosomes.

that's it... i must be a snob... i think knowledge matters.

imagine that.

New York Times has won 106 Pulitzer Prizes for journalism. Nobody else is even close

By the way, who owns the Wall Street Journal these days? What are it's "sister" publications?

You love to live in the past.

And you can win a Pulitzer Prize for writing fiction.

The New York Times has still won more Pulitzer Prizes in the last five years for Journalism than any other publication

They have never won one for fiction

the plethora of pat each other on the back awards means squat to me...

and hey Walter Durante won it,he wrote fiction dipstick...so whats that say, and, they would not even take it away after proof surfaced he was a lieing POS.

Oh hey thens theres Herbert Matthews:rolleyes:...but hey, you have no idea who I am talking here anyway.....just more meaningless blather.

You love to live in the past.

And you can win a Pulitzer Prize for writing fiction.

The New York Times has still won more Pulitzer Prizes in the last five years for Journalism than any other publication

and hey Walter Durante won it,he wrote fiction dipstick...so whats that say, and, they would not even take it away after proof surfaced he was a lieing POS.

Oh hey thens theres Herbert Matthews:rolleyes:...but hey, you have no idea who I am talking here anyway.....just more meaningless blather.
I was waiting for the "Liberals congratulating each other" stupidity.

Thanks for being you!

rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif

The most respected news source in US history. If you disagree, name one that is more honored or respected

at least the Nat. Enquirer covered the Edwards gig while the rest of them turned their heads and coughed...
sheep.gif
eat and say bbbbbaaaaaaaaaahh

Go for it

Name a more respected source for news in US History and why...
OMG, you've GOT to be kidding about the NYT. They threw their credibility away a long time ago.

You want a good paper, look to the WaPo. No one beats their investigative reporting. Heads and shoulders overall and specific categories over all the rest.

Evidently, the American people thought otherwise
Not all of them. Just enough idiots who fell for the hopey changey bullshit.

You know, like you did.

52% and 365 electoral votes worth of people who didn't want palin a heartbeat away from the oval office.

and most of us would do it again because palin would never have been ready for the oval office.

it's not about hopey-changey... though i know it makes rightwingers feel better to think it does... this particular hillary voter would have chewed off her own arm before she voted for someone as stupid as sarah palin just because she had two X chromosomes.

that's it... i must be a snob... i think knowledge matters.

imagine that.

:eusa_think:how do you feel about melanin levels?

52%, the new landslide......*shrugs* so the electoral college count matters now?

I was waiting for the "Liberals congratulating each other" stupidity.

Thanks for being you!

rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif

Yea....that's what we usually get out of them

New York Times is crap
Pulitzer Prize means crap
Nobel Prize means crap
Scientific Research means crap
Historians analysis means crap

But Breitbart was a great journalist

at least the Nat. Enquirer covered the Edwards gig while the rest of them turned their heads and coughed...
sheep.gif
eat and say bbbbbaaaaaaaaaahh

Go for it

Name a more respected source for news in US History and why...
OMG, you've GOT to be kidding about the NYT. They threw their credibility away a long time ago.

You want a good paper, look to the WaPo. No one beats their investigative reporting. Heads and shoulders overall and specific categories over all the rest.

Hey.......at least you didn't bring up the Washington Times

Haven't read the thread yet, but I bet I can guess where everyone who has posted has come down on this movie. Partisans are nothing if not predictable. :lol:

But here is my question for the liberals...

Sarah Palin holds no office, she's not a candidate for any office, and she no longer has a tv show, which essentially makes her a private citizen. I seem to recall all you hypocrites arguing not too long ago that private citizens should be off limits when it comes to personal attacks and such.

Feel free to explain yourselves. :lmao:

do you think that she won't be at the nominating convention & the fact she doesn't mind a brokered convention? :eusa_think:
Sarah Palin tweaks Mitt Romney on brokered convention - BostonHerald.com

Top 10 Lies of HBO's 'Game Change'

The usual suspects will screech "Breitbart!!"

Of course, the usual suspects will believe anything negative about Palin.
Do you believe that the source of a story is relevant to the accuracy of the story?

are you questioning the accuracy of his link?
No. I am sure that when you click his link it goes where he wants it to go. So I do not believe it's a broken link.

Where is it written that private citizens are exempt from personal attacks?

Charlie Sheen, Donald Trump, Lindsey Lohan

You are answerable for your own actions

It's not.

But many of your comrades were arguing that exact point vis-a-vis Rush's attacks on Fluke.

The difference is this........Fluke presented her opinion on birth control and Rush was free to attack why her position was wrong. Instead he used a three day personal attack on her sexual history

I'm sure you employed the exact same reasoning when Carrie Prejean was being torn to shreds. :eusa_whistle:

It's not.

But many of your comrades were arguing that exact point vis-a-vis Rush's attacks on Fluke.

The difference is this........Fluke presented her opinion on birth control and Rush was free to attack why her position was wrong. Instead he used a three day personal attack on her sexual history

I'm sure you employed the exact same reasoning when Carrie Prejean was being torn to shreds. :eusa_whistle:

I actually agree with you

Carrie Prejean got screwed

I actually agree with you

Carrie Prejean got screwed

Then we actually disagree.

I have no sympathy for Prejean or Fluke.

But at least we're both consistent. ;)

Forum List

Back