A little over 3 hrs til "Game Change" starts

Sorry pal

But given that your side dismisses The New York Times as a source, you posting Breitbart propaganda is unacceptable

The New York Times lost their credibility long ago.

They're currently on the level of the National Enquirer and the Daily Show.

Fake news for liberals.

The most respected news source in US history. If you disagree, name one that is more honored or respected

at least the Nat. Enquirer covered the Edwards gig while the rest of them turned their heads and coughed...
sheep.gif
eat and say bbbbbaaaaaaaaaahh

found it

It's about Mccain and Palin.

Nice of them to take the time to kick people around some more. Shows real class.

Although I tivoed it, I wanted to watch it live.

It just finished.

It reminded me of how much class McCain showed during his campaign...amidst calls from all on his side to go negative...aka lie. That's about the only good thing I can say about Mr. McCain.

So it focused on the negatives and showed little to no positives?

or

they knew who they were playing up to.

Who do you think they were supposedly "playing up to?"

Although I tivoed it, I wanted to watch it live.

It just finished.

It reminded me of how much class McCain showed during his campaign...amidst calls from all on his side to go negative...aka lie. That's about the only good thing I can say about Mr. McCain.

So it focused on the negatives and showed little to no positives?

or

they knew who they were playing up to.

Who do you think they were supposedly "playing up to?"

sheep.gif
like you.....

The New York Times lost their credibility long ago.

They're currently on the level of the National Enquirer and the Daily Show.

Fake news for liberals.

The most respected news source in US history. If you disagree, name one that is more honored or respected

at least the Nat. Enquirer covered the Edwards gig while the rest of them turned their heads and coughed...
sheep.gif

Go for it

Name a more respected source for news in US History and why...

Thanks for proving my point. :clap2:

Can you prove that the lies exposed in the article are actually true?

No?

Figures.

Sorry pal

But given that your side dismisses The New York Times as a source, you posting Breitbart propaganda is unacceptable

Yes, don't you DARE look at anything that challenges your worldview. You might discover that what you believe is, in fact, wrong.

And you simply can't have that.

Just keep bitterly clinging to the lies.

Sorry....but I already wasted 20 min out of my life watching what Hannity and Breitbart consider credible news

I am not going to waste any more of my time reading Breitbart propaganda calling others propaganda

sheep.gif

Go for it

Name a more respected source for news in US History and why...

The Wall Street Journal.

New York Times has won 106 Pulitzer Prizes for journalism. Nobody else is even close

By the way, who owns the Wall Street Journal these days? What are it's "sister" publications?

"She has more leadership experience in her little finger than Obama does in his whole body"

You know, your side looks like idiots when you say things like that. You lose all credibility

Palin served half term as Governor of a state with 600,000 people in it and the Mayor of Wasilla pop 10,000. That is it

Obama is leader of the free world

A very good leader too. Half a term is about all she could handle. There was even corruption during that short period of time there.

Obama is a poor leader. He invented leading from behind. He never takes on a challenge unless the end is already preordained. It's why he refuses to do anything about Syria. Obama really doesn't do much but act as a front to his organization. Bill Ayers and George Soros are who's in the White House. Obama is simply the face of that organization.

Sarah Palin quit being governor because the legal actions that were being thrown at her was costing the state millions. They wanted to silence her, make her look like a failure. She quit and the legal actions stopped. They figure they had made their point.

Is the U.S. supposed to do something about Syria?

Are we the world's policeman?

How much do we raise your taxes to pay for a military intervention in Syria?

Anyone who posts something from a BriteBart site as a credible news source is a not only a Circus Barker of the highest order but a fool and buffoon of the Nth degree.

Some people aren't worth the time of day.

So we have conservatives who refuse to watch Game Change – or those can’t for some other reason – making comments about the film nonetheless because they perceive it as an ‘unfair’ attack on Palin.

Although none have seen Game Change. Telling.

They should just be honest and say they don’t want to watch the retelling of the embarrassing debacle that was the McCain 2008 campaign.

Which parts did you think were inaccurate?

The part where Palin dazzled at the GOP convention and VP debate?
The part where Palin displays natural rapper with the audience?
The part where her family looks supportive
I didn't watch the leftist horseshit. I watched the personal destruction of Palin in real time.

We all watched it real time. Again, one of the writers of the book is a Republican, he was suspended from MSNBC for calling Obama a dick. Nichole Wallace is also a Republican. It isn't Leftist.
daveman is today's brick wall.

The Wall Street Journal.

New York Times has won 106 Pulitzer Prizes for journalism. Nobody else is even close

By the way, who owns the Wall Street Journal these days? What are it's "sister" publications?

You love to live in the past.

And you can win a Pulitzer Prize for writing fiction.

The New York Times has still won more Pulitzer Prizes in the last five years for Journalism than any other publication

They have never won one for fiction

Thanks for proving my point. :clap2:

Can you prove that the lies exposed in the article are actually true?

No?

Figures.

Sorry pal

Yes, don't you DARE look at anything that challenges your worldview. You might discover that what you believe is, in fact, wrong.

And you simply can't have that.

Just keep bitterly clinging to the lies.

daveman has committed all the talking points to memory, and thinks it makes him look clever. :lol:

You love to live in the past.

And you can win a Pulitzer Prize for writing fiction.

The New York Times has still won more Pulitzer Prizes in the last five years for Journalism than any other publication

They have never won one for fiction

Actually they have.......but they call it news now.

Forum List

Back