A Little Transparency Would Be Nice

That makes three then....the shooter at the Washington Holocaust Museum and the shooter at the Colorado Abortion clinic were both posting members here too.
What were their nics?

You loons are claiming this, so show the proof or shut the hell up.
Proof of death threats have been presented to the police. Are you proposing that they can't be considered as a legitimate concern until they are personally presented to you?

Proof of death threats have been presented to the police. Are you proposing that they can't be considered as a legitimate concern until they are personally presented to you?
Big mouths need to put up or shut up. Until they do, they are just lying internet punks getting off on trying to intimidate people.

What makes these people terrorists for exercising their rights as parents?

Every reader interested should read Boebert’s letter. She’s asking for the names of those who made this decision change by November 1st. Boebert also calls out a family member (son-in-law) who is financially profiting from enforcing CRT in the schools and his connections to Zuckerberg. That’s relevant in triplicate folks. The greedy shysters never cease to amaze me.

Saw a video today of insane protesters accusing parents of rape for having their children wear masks....this is on lil tuckems.
That has zero to do with this topic. Honestly, I’m not the best poster to call you out for getting off topic, but in the mood to exert my freedom of speech lol

That has zero to do with this topic. Honestly, I’m not the best poster to call you out for getting off topic, but in the mood to exert my freedom of speech lol
It’s relevant to show that there are a lot of people out there who have been losing their minds and their behavior is becoming more and more extreme.

This isn’t limited to just screaming at people on the street.

It just got quiet in here all of a sudden.

Where's my Federal agents? I was looking forward to going to jail for making some stupid internet snowflakes cry.

I don't think there's any way I could convince you. But go ahead and keep treating teachers like shit. Let the education gap expand. So smart.
This is not, like you say, “treating teachers like shit”. The push for CRT reaches way above their pay grade. Individuals are first and foremost individuals…. newsflash, including teachers. Not any two mindsets are exactly alike; twin studies confirm this fact.

Put up or shut up.
No one is making threats to me, silly.

But just admit that violent threats are cool with you. Cmon. We know it’s true. Just admit it. You’ll feel better.

Or, if I’m wrong, go ahead and say that violent threats against teachers and school boards are wrong and should be prosecuted.

And before you guys start going on and on about CRT, the primary conflict right now is mask mandates and COVID testing.

And before you guys start going on and on about CRT, the primary conflict right now is mask mandates and COVID testing.
That’s not the topic. Man, I am really going to make a point to stay on topic better, because I understand what it’s like to try to be on topic when someone(s) refuses to do so lol

Forum List

Back