A Little Transparency Would Be Nice

That’s not the topic. Man, I am really going to make a point to stay on topic better, because I understand what it’s like to try to be on topic when someone(s) refuses to do so lol
I’m pointing out the exact same mistake that Boebert is making. She seems to assume it’s all about CRT, or maybe she just wants to make CRT a hot button again.

But it’s really about masking and testing.

The topic is the DOJ wanting to help pursue threats.

Big mouths need to put up or shut up. Until they do, they are just lying internet punks getting off on trying to intimidate people.
If you are intimidated by the cops saying they will take threats seriously, that's your problem, not mine.

I’m pointing out the exact same mistake that Boebert is making. She seems to assume it’s all about CRT, or maybe she just wants to make CRT a hot button again.

But it’s really about masking and testing.

The topic is the DOJ wanting to help pursue threats.
Read Boebert’s letter to congress- nothing mentioned about masks and testing. She wants names connected to CRT promotion by November 1st, I’ve made a note to recheck the release of these names. Boebert highlighted direct, economic motive with specific individuals profiting by promoting CRT within public schools with at least one relative of congressional reps. Whoops!

Last edited:
Then there would be a police report. Or are you trying to pull a Kavanaugh again?
Sorry, but police don't file their reports with me. You'll have to check with them to find out why they released a statement about taking threats seriously.

Proof? Show us proof.
Again, I don't have access to the police records. All I can do is point to their statement about taking threats seriously. I can only assume they had some reason to do that. Are you suggesting they are just making shit up?

You don’t actually believe that, do you?
If there was the media would be all over it. Pelosi would be demanding hearings about it. These parents are starting to destroy the plan to indoctrinate the little kids. So yes I do, but blm can threaten anyone and get away with it.

If there was the media would be all over it. Pelosi would be demanding hearings about it. These parents are starting to destroy the plan to indoctrinate the little kids. So yes I do, but blm can threaten anyone and get away with it.

These parents are acting like animals who have been prodded into a rage.

Your dismissal of Boebert’s letter is either proof that you’re hoping that’s the case, particularly since you’ve provided no evidence, or a partisan windbag.

Please provide evidence that Boebert is a liar or a moron as you’ve stated. I have no personal information about her, but asking for names isn’t doing anything beyond what’s legal, yet you’ve shut down the source without proving validity to your assessment. Do you find it a problem she’s asking for names? I don’t in the least and it’s absolutely about transparency.

When an organization, whether it’s political or otherwise, attempts to hide something? You’re going to find a lot of dark matter under the covers. Many of us commoners are proactive, some even carry around microscopes to review all facts once they are forcefully released.

Your dismissal of Boebert’s letter is either proof that you’re hoping that’s the case, particularly since you’ve provided no evidence, or a partisan windbag.

Please provide evidence that Boebert is a liar or a moron as you’ve stated. I have no personal information about her, but asking for names isn’t doing anything beyond what’s legal, yet you’ve shut down the source without proving validity to your assessment. Do you find it a problem she’s asking for names? I don’t in the least and it’s absolutely about transparency.

When an organization, whether it’s political or otherwise, attempts to hide something? You’re going to find a lot of dark matter under the covers. Many of us commoners are proactive, some even carry around microscopes to review all facts once they are forcefully released.
Read Boebert’s letter and then read the letter from the school board association. They’re in different universes.

The School Board association and the DoJ have made it perfectly clear this is about violent threats, yet Boebert claims that they’re talking about going after “law abiding” people exercising freedom of speech. She’s a liar.

If you were interesting in going after facts, how come you missed that one?

These parents are acting like animals who have been prodded into a rage.
Lol, you're an idiot. These parents are angry because their kids are being indoctrinated, not taught. At least they are running around in pussy hats yelling at the sky. If it was blm they would lock the parents in the school and try to burn it down. Compared to your side, they are acting like angles.

Again, I don't have access to the police records. All I can do is point to their statement about taking threats seriously. I can only assume they had some reason to do that. Are you suggesting they are just making shit up?
I'd suggest that if you can't offer credible proof of what you're alleging, then maybe YOU are making shit up.

Read Boebert’s letter and then read the letter from the school board association. They’re in different universes.

The School Board association and the DoJ have made it perfectly clear this is about violent threats, yet Boebert claims that they’re talking about going after “law abiding” people exercising freedom of speech. She’s a liar.

If you were interesting in going after facts, how come you missed that one?
Yet they cannot produce any evidence of any threats. Reminds me of the the senator said a tea party member called him the n word and someone put up a hundred thousand dollar reward if someone had proof. Your side lies all the time.

Lol, you're an idiot. These parents are angry because their kids are being indoctrinated, not taught. At least they are running around in pussy hats yelling at the sky. If it was blm they would lock the parents in the school and try to burn it down. Compared to your side, they are acting like angles.
They’re being manipulated because angry people are easier to control.

And for that they turn into animals who can’t act like adults, and getting themselves arrested.

Forum List

Back