A Little Transparency Would Be Nice

The right to make decisions for another human being or beings for a while. I hope you are not a parent.
Is it really a 'right', or is it something parents just came up with? I don't give a fuck about how you feel about me being a parent. Just know, I'll bash you into bits at the first thought of you ever getting it into your magaturd head that you could ever harm my family. I'd likely burn down everything you hold sacred.

Is it really a 'right', or is it something parents just came up with? I don't give a fuck about how you feel about me being a parent. Just know, I'll bash you into bits at the first thought of you ever getting it into your magaturd head that you could ever harm my family. I'd likely burn down everything you hold sacred.
Hey tough guy, you suck. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

There was a mass shooter from Louisiana a while back that people on social media found out had been a member of this site and it was briefly in the news

So...
There were many murders committed by BLM/Antifa rioters last year and this phony DOJ labels parents "terrorists" and crickets concerning BLM/Antifa. Pull your head out of your ass and look around at reality moron.

Hey, Augustine, I've got this one for you. The FBI might want to prosecute this "terrorist" for threats. LMAO.

HaHaHa, keyboard warriors, whatta ya gonna do, type a nuke at me? SMFH.
Here he is
1633747951067.png

We better not make him mad.

Forum List

Back