A long list of scandals involving Hillary and Bill. It never ends.

There is a form that Hillary was supposed to sign attesting under oath that all documentation has been delivered to the government. Failing to sign this form is a felony. The state department has until noon tomorrow to produce that form.

Yes the trail of scandals goes back to Arkansas but nothing matters when it comes to the premier Democrat power couple does it?

Not to go overboard with his and Hildebeast's criminal history...oh the hell with it, but the article didn't even scratch the surface of the Clintons' pre-White House days. His days as a rapist and hers as covering up for the guilty bastard.

BEELZEBUBBA - Rapist Bill Clinton

They usually have the media enabling/defending them. This time seems a little different, the media seems a little less kind to this violation. But maybe that is just my perspective.

My biggest embarrassment on any political board or just a political conversation is the fact the Bill Clinton is from my original home state of Arkansas. And he's even been on the cover SI and with photos of him wearing an Uncle Heavy's plastic hog hat. I HATE that. The ONLY thing that prick ever did at the University of Arkansas was to lie to the Colonel in charge of the ROTC program, enrolled then didn't show up. Can you say piece of shit?

bill-clinton.jpg

BillClintonHogHat.jpg

What an asshole.

They usually have the media enabling/defending them. This time seems a little different, the media seems a little less kind to this violation. But maybe that is just my perspective.

I think the Dems are slowly giving up on Hillary, perhaps in favor of Warren. This email business might actually have pleased some of them who were wondering how to get rid of her. The media has covered her ass for far worse (Benghazi) and yet they are acting like this is too big to ignore. I hope Hillary has a plan B for her future since getting the Dem nod for prez candidate is getting less likely to become reality.

Forum List

Back