a man is Sportswoman of the Year

1633201417494.png

Give that....... woman the woman's scholarship to Harvard.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:banana: :smoke::banana:

When conservatives aren’t being racists, they’re being bigots.
When libs speak they are always being stupid.

What's the point of having female sports if we are going to allow a guy, ugly guys at that, be in the sport. Guys are stronger than women, I thought that was the reason why women had their own sports in order to even the playing field so they could compete against each other not guys saying that they are women.

Libs are not for women----they are for mental illness and stupidity instead.

View attachment 546552

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 546552

*****CHUCKLE*****

And when that...... woman............... gets prostate cancer, tell her too bad, no surgery for you, a woman doesn't have a prostate, you got nothin' we can operate on! They want us to support them in their fantasies, so yeah. No prostate surgery for you, girl.

No more scholarships for them. They are outdated ….relegated to lactating birthing people status only.

Odd. If I were a girl I'd be angry, especially if I were an athlete. Where is NOW? Where are all the organizations defending abortion right, women's rights, etc?

A DUDE IN A DRESS WITH LIPSTICK AND HORMONE THERAPY AIN'T NO LADY.

I have a date for the night.

48667105-10051629-image-a-62_1633152705507.jpg

Just as soon as my darling is done putting on her makeup and finishes pinching off a loaf! SQUEEZE! :smoke:

People, you DO realize why the left is all on board with this stuff don't you! The Left is all against morality as seeing a difference between good, bad, right, wrong, up, down, better, worse, because seeing actual differences in things just amounts to DISCRIMINATION to them.

And the ultimate hurdle to overcome is seeing no difference between a man and a woman-- -- -- what better way to accomplish that than to engineer a new class of "female" that now equals a guy in strength and athletic ability?

Problem is that they need DUDES to do it! :cheers2:

Well .....

Except for anatomy ..... and strength ..... and endurance ..... and everything else ... I suppose you might be right !!!!
Genital organs are a weak spot without muscles on the human body. The appearance of breasts or head or facial hair or waxing body hair also has no effect on physical strength or stamina.

Genital organs are a weak spot without muscles on the human body. The appearance of breasts or head or facial hair or waxing body hair also has no effect on physical strength or stamina.
No shit .....

You stated "A woman that far into sports is almost a man"

I pointed out were you were wrong.

My point stands.

Forum List

Back