A Man Of God Doing The Right Thing: Franklin Graham Blasts Buttigieg For Being Gay

I don't think that Franklin Graham is any kind of person to be weighing on anyone's character. His father was a man of God. The son is just another political opportunist.

There is supposed to be a separation of Church and State. Our faith leaders are supposed to be concerned with our immortal souls and not being politically involved. This is why Jesus opposed the hierarchy of the Jewish faith. Preachers should not be involved in politics. It's what destroyed the morality of the Catholic Church and it's done the same with the evangelicals.

You cannot care for the soul of the nation and vote for a man of such low moral character as Donald Trump.
them thar evangelisticals are notoriously known for being gay or kinky hooker humping or meth heads behind the ..............
Mocking and telling lies about people of God will lead you to the depths of hell to serve Satan.
What a joke yet let those without sin cast the first stone..
Yeah cause Jesus never pointed out to sinners fact that that's what they were.

He pointed out religious leaders who worked hard in glove with Caesar’s men to maintain their power instead of dealing with their parishioners’ spiritual lives.

Trump is no homoe and abstains from alcohol and drugs....how many drunkards, dope addicts and hoemoes do we have in congress? Many undoubtedly.
Yes how many? Name them. And don't leave out the Republicans?

I don't think that Franklin Graham is any kind of person to be weighing on anyone's character. His father was a man of God. The son is just another political opportunist.

There is supposed to be a separation of Church and State. Our faith leaders are supposed to be concerned with our immortal souls and not being politically involved. This is why Jesus opposed the hierarchy of the Jewish faith. Preachers should not be involved in politics. It's what destroyed the morality of the Catholic Church and it's done the same with the evangelicals.

You cannot care for the soul of the nation and vote for a man of such low moral character as Donald Trump.

He pointed out religious leaders who worked hard in glove with Caesar’s men to maintain their power instead of dealing with their parishioners’ spiritual lives.

Trump is no homoe and abstains from alcohol and drugs....how many drunkards, dope addicts and hoemoes do we have in congress? Many undoubtedly.

Trump lies, cheats and steals. He admits to sexually assaulting women he finds attractive, and has lied over 10,000 times. He made money filing for bankruptcy, and has treated other people badly all of his life, just because he could. I find his treatment of his suppliers to be heinous.

Trump lies, cheats and steals. He admits to sexually assaulting women he finds attractive, and has lied over 10,000 times. He made money filing for bankruptcy, and has treated other people badly all of his life, just because he could. I find his treatment of his suppliers to be heinous.[/QUOTE

The Psalms

A Cry for Vengeance
To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.

1 Hold not thy peace, O God of my praise;
2 for the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me:

they have spoken against me with a lying tongue.
3 They compassed me about also with words of hatred;

and fought against me without a cause.
4 For my love they are my adversaries:

but I give myself unto prayer.
5 And they have rewarded me evil for good,

and hatred for my love.
6 Set thou a wicked man over him:

and let Satan stand at his right hand.
7 When he shall be judged, let him be condemned:

and let his prayer become sin.
8 Let his days be few;

and let another take his office. Acts 1.20
9 Let his children be fatherless,

and his wife a widow.
10 Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg:

let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.
11 Let the extortioner catch all that he hath;

and let the strangers spoil his labor.
12 Let there be none to extend mercy unto him:

neither let there be any to favor his fatherless children.
13 Let his posterity be cut off;

and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.
14 Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the LORD;

and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out.
15 Let them be before the LORD continually,

that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth.
16 Because that he remembered not to show mercy,

but persecuted the poor and needy man,
that he might even slay the broken in heart.
17 As he loved cursing,

so let it come unto him:
as he delighted not in blessing,
so let it be far from him.
18 As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment,

so let it come into his bowels like water,
and like oil into his bones.
19 Let it be unto him as the garment which covereth him,

and for a girdle wherewith he is girded continually.
20 Let this be the reward of mine adversaries from the LORD,

and of them that speak evil against my soul.
21 But do thou for me, O GOD the Lord, for thy name's sake:

because thy mercy is good, deliver thou me.
22 For I am poor and needy,

and my heart is wounded within me.
23 I am gone like the shadow when it declineth:

I am tossed up and down as the locust.
24 My knees are weak through fasting;

and my flesh faileth of fatness.
25 I became also a reproach unto them:

when they looked upon me they shook their heads. Mt. 27.39 · Mk. 15.29
26 Help me, O LORD my God:

O save me according to thy mercy:
27 that they may know that this is thy hand;

that thou, LORD, hast done it.
28 Let them curse, but bless thou:

when they arise, let them be ashamed;
but let thy servant rejoice.
29 Let mine adversaries be clothed with shame;

and let them cover themselves with their own confusion, as with a mantle.
30 I will greatly praise the LORD with my mouth;

yea, I will praise him among the multitude.
31 For he shall stand at the right hand of the poor,

to save him from those that condemn his soul.

What does your quote from the Psalms have anything to do with this discussion?

The fact is that frankie, who purports to be a Christian, attacked a fellow Christian for being gay. This type of conduct is precisely why I reject the notion that a person can be "a man [or woman] of God." If the Supreme Being has ever designated anyone throughout history as a spokesperson, I am sure that He or She (the notion of the Supreme Being having a biological sex being way beyond silly) has ample power to clearly point this person out.

frankie just has a big mouth.

Trump lies, cheats and steals. He admits to sexually assaulting women he finds attractive, and has lied over 10,000 times. He made money filing for bankruptcy, and has treated other people badly all of his life, just because he could. I find his treatment of his suppliers to be heinous.

Trump lies, cheats and steals. He admits to sexually assaulting women he finds attractive, and has lied over 10,000 times. He made money filing for bankruptcy, and has treated other people badly all of his life, just because he could. I find his treatment of his suppliers to be heinous.[/QUOTE

The Psalms

A Cry for Vengeance

2 for the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me:

and hatred for my love.

8 Let his days be few;

and his wife a widow.

17 As he loved cursing,

so let it come unto him:

The fact is that frankie, who purports to be a Christian, attacked a fellow Christian for being gay. This type of conduct is precisely why I reject the notion that a person can be "a man [or woman] of God." If the Supreme Being has ever designated anyone throughout history as a spokesperson, I am sure that He or She (the notion of the Supreme Being having a biological sex being way beyond silly) has ample power to clearly point this person out.

Frankling Graham is Billy Graham's "prodigal son". He was expelled from the expensive private school he was sent to, dabbled in drugs, and was a wild child when younger. Unlike his father, who never weighed in on political matters, and was never paid more than $55,000 per year, and lived modestly, Franklin is paid over $400,000 per year and is very political in his support of President Trump.

This is not a man of God, this is a man who has grown up with wealth and privilege, who abandoned the principles his father lived by at an early age, and is now exploiting father's name and reputation for his own personal gain.

The Psalms

A Cry for Vengeance

and hatred for my love.

8 Let his days be few;

and his wife a widow.

17 As he loved cursing,

so let it come unto him:

The fact is that REVEREND GRAHAM corrected a presumed fellow Christian for misstating a tenet of Christianity. That is Biblically correct for him to do, both as a Christian and as a minister. That you hysterically want to label any and all diasgreement as "attacking" is not his problem. This type of conduct is a thinly-veiled excuse for rejecting any and all moral standards on your part. No matter what method the Supreme Being used to designate a teacher of the Bible, you would reject it, because you don't want to be expected to actually control or change your behavior.

You just have a big mouth, with no brain behind it.

The Psalms

A Cry for Vengeance

and hatred for my love.

8 Let his days be few;

and his wife a widow.

17 As he loved cursing,

so let it come unto him:

Frankling Graham is Billy Graham's "prodigal son". He was expelled from the expensive private school he was sent to, dabbled in drugs, and was a wild child when younger. Unlike his father, who never weighed in on political matters, and was never paid more than $55,000 per year, and lived modestly, Franklin is paid over $400,000 per year and is very political in his support of President Trump.

This is not a man of God, this is a man who has grown up with wealth and privilege, who abandoned the principles his father lived by at an early age, and is now exploiting father's name and reputation for his own personal gain.

"OMG, Franklin Graham hasn't been perfect all his life! He must therefore be condemned forevermore, because leftists reject the idea of redemption and growth as a person, and we're going to force everyone else to think the same way!"

Tell me, doesn't that mean that YOU should shut your headhole as well, since I sincerely doubt that YOU have been perfect or anywhere within shouting distance of it? By the standard you want to apply to Franklin Graham, YOU have nothing to say in judgement of HIM or anyone else.

The Psalms

A Cry for Vengeance

and hatred for my love.

8 Let his days be few;

and his wife a widow.

17 As he loved cursing,

so let it come unto him:

The fact is that REVEREND GRAHAM corrected a presumed fellow Christian for misstating a tenet of Christianity. That is Biblically correct for him to do, both as a Christian and as a minister. That you hysterically want to label any and all diasgreement as "attacking" is not his problem. This type of conduct is a thinly-veiled excuse for rejecting any and all moral standards on your part. No matter what method the Supreme Being used to designate a teacher of the Bible, you would reject it, because you don't want to be expected to actually control or change your behavior.

The term "reverend" denotes someone who might qualify as being worthy of respect. frankie is just a dirty con-artist. Being anti-LGBT is absolutely NOT a tenet of Christianity. You don't own the Christian faith, so get off your high horse. Bet you voted for the immoral trump and the sex-creep veep.

The bible is neither inerrant nor infallible, you know, and was not written by the Supreme Being.

Your baby frankie chose to attack another Christian. frankie wants to add fuel to the fire in the never-ending battle between the sectarian factions of Christianity. Your frankie may worship his way. So may Mayor Pete.

The Psalms

A Cry for Vengeance

and hatred for my love.

8 Let his days be few;

and his wife a widow.

17 As he loved cursing,

so let it come unto him:

When a man of God "corrects" one of God's children, he does so as requested by the "sinner" and he does so in private. To the best of my knowledge, Franklin Graham has never met Mayor Pete, and so he is NOT his spiritual advisor, nor has Mayor Pete sought out his counsel. So Graham is not acting as a "man of God" in his diatribe, he is acting as a political operative seeking to discredit and destroy a political candidate who opposes the political candidate that Graham is supporting.

There is nothing having anything to do with Christianity in Franklin's role here. He is the antithesis of what a "man of God"
should be doing in promoting the spiritual health and well being of his parishioners.

The Psalms

A Cry for Vengeance

and hatred for my love.

8 Let his days be few;

and his wife a widow.

17 As he loved cursing,

so let it come unto him:

"OMG, Franklin Graham hasn't been perfect all his life! He must therefore be condemned forevermore, because leftists reject the idea of redemption and growth as a person, and we're going to force everyone else to think the same way!"

Tell me, doesn't that mean that YOU should shut your headhole as well, since I sincerely doubt that YOU have been perfect or anywhere within shouting distance of it? By the standard you want to apply to Franklin Graham, YOU have nothing to say in judgement of HIM or anyone else.

I'm not doing OP ed pieces that are being distrubuted throughout the mainstream media, and I have no followers who have put their faith in my opinions, and who I expect to do my bidding. So to compare my humble opinions as to Franklin Graham's behaviour to his attempt to publically shame and humiliate Peter Buttegieg is both wrong headed and ridiculous.

And for YOU to say that I have no right to say anything, while you simulataneously slam Mayor Pete and defend Franklin Graham's indefensible behaviour is the height of hypocrisy.

You should really read what you post before you post it. Your total hypocrisy is very amusing, and it's so often on full display that I just wait for you to put your foot in your mouth, knowing full well you just can't help yourself.

The Psalms

A Cry for Vengeance

and hatred for my love.

8 Let his days be few;

and his wife a widow.

17 As he loved cursing,

so let it come unto him:

The term "reverend" denotes someone who might qualify as being worthy of respect. frankie is just a dirty con-artist. Being anti-LGBT is absolutely NOT a tenet of Christianity. You don't own the Christian faith, so get off your high horse. Bet you voted for the immoral trump and the sex-creep veep.

The bible is neither inerrant nor infallible, you know, and was not written by the Supreme Being.

Your baby frankie chose to attack another Christian. frankie wants to add fuel to the fire in the never-ending battle between the sectarian factions of Christianity. Your frankie may worship his way. So may Mayor Pete.

Okay, little vocabulary for the terminally-illiterate embarrassment to all things allegedly female:

First, "denotes" refers to the actual definition of a word. As with all leftists on all things, YOU are gabbling about the connotation, your own personal "feewings" about the word. And as with everything you mistakenly consider to be your "thoughts", no one else gives a fuck.

Second, the denotation of the word "Reverend" is actually "title used by members of the clergy". Whatever your personal feelings or opinions about REVEREND Graham (and remember from just a second ago, no one on Earth considers your feelings or opinions to be worth shit), he's an ordained minister, which makes him a Reverend, and which makes the likes of trash like YOU unable to revoke that simply because you don't approve of him.

Third, your respect is exactly like your feelings and opinions: no one cares.

Fourth, I don't have to "own Christianity", Lice. Christianity derives from the Bible, and the Bible does view homosexual behavior as a sin, and there are no number of times that ignorant, evil false prophets like you - who DEFINITELY don't own Christianity - are going to try to declare otherwise that's going to make it true, or make YOU the authority and arbiter of anything to anyone.

Fifth, your opinions on the Bible's infallibility are every bit as valuable as your opinions on whether or not someone is a Reverend based on your approval.

Your baby self chose to attack REVEREND GRAHAM over a disagreement that your own words tell us are none of your frigging business. You're not a Christian. Disagreements between professed Christians therefore do not concern you, and most assuredly do not need your laughable help and your pathetic excuse for guidance.

The Psalms

A Cry for Vengeance

and hatred for my love.

8 Let his days be few;

and his wife a widow.

17 As he loved cursing,

so let it come unto him:

When a man of God "corrects" one of God's children, he does so as requested by the "sinner" and he does so in private. To the best of my knowledge, Franklin Graham has never met Mayor Pete, and so he is NOT his spiritual advisor, nor has Mayor Pete sought out his counsel. So Graham is not acting as a "man of God" in his diatribe, he is acting as a political operative seeking to discredit and destroy a political candidate who opposes the political candidate that Graham is supporting.

There is nothing having anything to do with Christianity in Franklin's role here. He is the antithesis of what a "man of God"
should be doing in promoting the spiritual health and well being of his parishioners.

Oh, is that a fact, "Reverend" Dragontwat? Is that what you teach in your classes on being a minister in the seminary? That it's the job of ministers to ignore sin and false teachings of Christianity until the sinner ASKS them?

Oh, what's that? You don't teach classes in seminaries on how to be a minister? Because you are nothing but a senile old leftist bag rewriting Christianity to suit yourself?

I will say about Mayor Pete what I say about all homosexual activists who want to play the "oppressed victim" after proclaiming their worldview from the rooftops and receiving disagreement instead of applause: If you want it to be your "personal, private life", keep it personal and private. If you want to publicly preach false gospel in the national media, then you have no one to blame but yourself if you get called out on it.

The Psalms

A Cry for Vengeance

and hatred for my love.

8 Let his days be few;

and his wife a widow.

17 As he loved cursing,

so let it come unto him:

I'm not doing OP ed pieces that are being distrubuted throughout the mainstream media, and I have no followers who have put their faith in my opinions, and who I expect to do my bidding. So to compare my humble opinions as to Franklin Graham's behaviour to his attempt to publically shame and humiliate Peter Buttegieg is both wrong headed and ridiculous.

And for YOU to say that I have no right to say anything, while you simulataneously slam Mayor Pete and defend Franklin Graham's indefensible behaviour is the height of hypocrisy.

You should really read what you post before you post it. Your total hypocrisy is very amusing, and it's so often on full display that I just wait for you to put your foot in your mouth, knowing full well you just can't help yourself.

I know exactly what I said, which is far more than you apparently do.

If you can point to ANY occasion on which I said, or even implied, that being imperfect in the past should require judgement and condemnation for the rest of someone's life, THEN you may call me a hypocrite, Granny Weatherall. Until then, the only hypocrite here is you, because YOU are the only one presuming to judge people eternally for wrongs committed long before.

The Psalms

A Cry for Vengeance

and hatred for my love.

8 Let his days be few;

and his wife a widow.

17 As he loved cursing,

so let it come unto him:

Okay, little vocabulary for the terminally-illiterate embarrassment to all things allegedly female:

First, "denotes" refers to the actual definition of a word. As with all leftists on all things, YOU are gabbling about the connotation, your own personal "feewings" about the word. And as with everything you mistakenly consider to be your "thoughts", no one else gives a fuck.

Second, the denotation of the word "Reverend" is actually "title used by members of the clergy". Whatever your personal feelings or opinions about REVEREND Graham (and remember from just a second ago, no one on Earth considers your feelings or opinions to be worth shit), he's an ordained minister, which makes him a Reverend, and which makes the likes of trash like YOU unable to revoke that simply because you don't approve of him.

Fourth, I don't have to "own Christianity", Lice. Christianity derives from the Bible, and the Bible does view homosexual behavior as a sin, and there are no number of times that ignorant, evil false prophets like you - who DEFINITELY don't own Christianity - are going to try to declare otherwise that's going to make it true, or make YOU the authority and arbiter of anything to anyone.

Fifth, your opinions on the Bible's infallibility are every bit as valuable as your opinions on whether or not someone is a Reverend based on your approval.

Your baby self chose to attack REVEREND GRAHAM over a disagreement that your own words tell us are none of your frigging business. You're not a Christian. Disagreements between professed Christians therefore do not concern you, and most assuredly do not need your laughable help and your pathetic excuse for guidance.

The Psalms

A Cry for Vengeance

and hatred for my love.

8 Let his days be few;

and his wife a widow.

17 As he loved cursing,

so let it come unto him:

What denomination/sect would ordain a trashy shit-for-brains bullying fraud like your frankie? BTW: you have no idea what my beliefs are, although you pretend to.

Try to grow up, please. You can't remain an ignorant child forever.

How is life as an ultra-Orthodox Jew, you who take everything in the bible literally?

What a blessing this man is. He knows gays, especially Buttigieg, are disciples of Satan.

’Something to be repentant of’: Franklin Graham blasts Buttigieg for being gay
Is this man also a blessing? A man of God

Netherlands Bans ‘Death To Gays’ Christian Hate Pastor Steven Anderson

The Netherlands has banned Arizona Pastor Steven Anderson from entering the country as part of a speaking tour scheduled for later this month.

Newsweek reports:

The Netherlands has banned anti-Semitic and anti-LGBT preacher Steven Anderson from entering the country as part of a speaking tour this month.

The founder of the Faithful Word Baptist Church in Arizona was due to appear in the Netherlands on May 23 as part of the European stint of a tour that also includes Ireland and Sweden, according to the organization.

Anderson, the founder of Arizona’s Faithful Word Baptist Church, an “Independent Fundamental Baptist” church that uses only the King James version of the Bible, leads a conservative, virulently anti-gay congregation, and has previously called on the government to establish a Biblically mandated death penalty for LGBT people

What denomination/sect would ordain a trashy shit-for-brains bullying fraud like your frankie? BTW: you have no idea what my beliefs are, although you pretend to.

Try to grow up, please. You can't remain an ignorant child forever.

How is life as an ultra-Orthodox Jew, you who take everything in the bible literally?

1) You have the Internet, same as I do, Lice, and I'm not your research assistant.

2) All your bile and impotent venom isn't going to make your opinions any more meaningful to anyone outside your own head; nor is it going to change the fact that you're still an exponentially larger piece of organic debris than anyone you target.

3) BTW, I have all the ideas about your beliefs expressed in your fucking posts, Mensa Girl. Maybe YOU are too fucking stupid to figure out what someone believes from THEIR OWN FRIGGING WORDS TELLING YOU, but you're also too stupid to figure out how to wipe your own ass without a diagram and instructions from Houston Control. I personally am capable of reading and comprehending words, so . . .

4) Try to evolve, please. You can't remain a lower life form forever.

Well, actually, you probably have no other choice. But try.

5) How is life as a deluded bigot who spews hatred at people and somehow still thinks they're going to respect her?

I'm not really up on all the sin stuff - is being gay a worse sin that other sins?

Is there some kind of sin pecking order?

I'm not really up on all the sin stuff - is being gay a worse sin that other sins?

Is there some kind of sin pecking order?
Yes.

Prattling on about gay sins gets you big donations.

Prattling on about the sins of eating shellfish or wearing buttons gets you tiny donations.

And that's about the long and short of it.

What a blessing this man is. He knows gays, especially Buttigieg, are disciples of Satan.

’Something to be repentant of’: Franklin Graham blasts Buttigieg for being gay
Is this man also a blessing? A man of God

Netherlands Bans ‘Death To Gays’ Christian Hate Pastor Steven Anderson

The Netherlands has banned Arizona Pastor Steven Anderson from entering the country as part of a speaking tour scheduled for later this month.

Newsweek reports:

The Netherlands has banned anti-Semitic and anti-LGBT preacher Steven Anderson from entering the country as part of a speaking tour this month.

The founder of the Faithful Word Baptist Church in Arizona was due to appear in the Netherlands on May 23 as part of the European stint of a tour that also includes Ireland and Sweden, according to the organization.

Anderson, the founder of Arizona’s Faithful Word Baptist Church, an “Independent Fundamental Baptist” church that uses only the King James version of the Bible, leads a conservative, virulently anti-gay congregation, and has previously called on the government to establish a Biblically mandated death penalty for LGBT people

If you have to ask if there IS a difference, you would never understand what the difference is.

Forum List

Back