A Medal of Freedom for Liz!

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
Absolutely!!! No one is more deserving of the nations highest civilian award. Her presentation last night of Trump's aggressive malfeasance on January 6 was masterful, given in clear, concise, easy to understand sentences that even a very few members of the Trump Cult party would have the brain to understand.

If the morons Rush Limbaugh and Jim Jordan deserved one, Liz deserves ten. Bigly!!!

LaffHarder.gif

Absolutely!!! No one is more deserving of the nations highest civilian award. Her presentation last night of Trump's aggressive malfeasance on January 6 was masterful, given in clear, concise, easy to understand sentences that even a very few members of the Trump Cult party would have the brain to understand.

If the morons Rush Limbaugh and Jim Jordan deserved one, Liz deserves ten. Bigly!!!
Well, if Obama could get the Nobel Peace Prize and Reagan, Thatcher and Trump didn't, I guess it's "fair".

The opinions of anyone who uses the term "bigly" can be dismissed summarily.

She does show courage in putting country over party

She absolutely is doing the right thing, and she knows her place in American history is cemented. I don't think this investigation, while entirely and desperately necessary, will be enough to stave off the white nationalism and rightwing extremism from ultimately toppling our democracy. There are only two political parties, and one is actively working towards overthrowing elections.

I am going to contact her daddy and have him give her a real spanking for what she is doing to the US right now. You know that guy who was pulling the strings for George Bush, that you progs called Darth Vader Cheney.
.1654880891008.png

You really have to wonder what the democrats are thinking.
They let the left run rampant in the streets. They seem to have no concern for inflation, fuel prices, the border, international policies and everything else going on. But hey look at this. See this.
As an independent that has a lot of independent friends I am scratching my head and thinking if that is all you have you need out of power NOW

She absolutely is doing the right thing, and she knows her place in American history is cemented. I don't think this investigation, while entirely and desperately necessary, will be enough to stave off the white nationalism and rightwing extremism from ultimately toppling our democracy. There are only two political parties, and one is actively working towards overthrowing elections.
while the other party is just trying to make everything their way....2 wonderful parties.....

Forum List

Back