A message to America from Black America.

The longer Black people fall for the democrat propaganda and think of themselves as victims, the better chance democrats have to get elected and continue the plantation cycle. Every culture was enslaved at one time or another in history. Get over it and stop acting like victims.

I realize this is from personal experience, but what the heck..

I have a friend from Jamaica that I worked with at the NYSE for 11 years. He started his own technical business and moved to Jamaica. He came back last year because of his business. At a dinner party at my place he told me he was tossed up against a car, hand cuffed and frisked. When he asked the police why this happened, they didn't answer but let him go. This is a college educated guy, clean cut, intelligent, and a business owner. He's also a sci fi nerd mixed with gym rat (We use to work out together at the Polytech Gym).

There was only one reason that happened.
Yep. Because so many blacks are involved in the crime culture.

Translation: Profiling is ok, as long as its not ME they profile. "Why does the TSA have to search ME? IM WHITE!! Waaaaa!
That's what it sounded like in your ass? Wow. If white folks were proportionately committing crimes they would be profiled. Cops go where the crime is.

I have a friend from Jamaica that I worked with at the NYSE for 11 years. He started his own technical business and moved to Jamaica. He came back last year because of his business. At a dinner party at my place he told me he was tossed up against a car, hand cuffed and frisked. When he asked the police why this happened, they didn't answer but let him go. This is a college educated guy, clean cut, intelligent, and a business owner. He's also a sci fi nerd mixed with gym rat (We use to work out together at the Polytech Gym).

Translation: Profiling is ok, as long as its not ME they profile. "Why does the TSA have to search ME? IM WHITE!! Waaaaa!
That's what it sounded like in your ass? Wow. If white folks were proportionately committing crimes they would be profiled. Cops go where the crime is.

Why did you use this qualifier in bold?

Actually they do.

But because of systemic racism they are often either released or given "bullpen" therapy then released.

And on crimes that black folks actually do time for which completely ruins their lives.

"systemic racism" isnt a problem for people not getting themselves involved in the criminal justice system; if it exists at all

Anyone can leave America if they choose to. If you're that unhappy in a particular country, it's time to leave that country. There are many many other countries to choose from. Just choose one and begin planning your exit.

Every culture was enslaved at one time or another in history. Get over it.
What other culture experienced chattel slavery for 310 years and then another 80 years and counting of further racism?

Whitehall looks at Jews and says "Gas exists naturally in nature, give them trillions and their own land. Hey, you blacks, simmer down!"

It's hilarious that people think only the blacks have ever been slaves. You can't be more stupid if you truly believe that

Anyone can leave America if they choose to. If you're that unhappy in a particular country, it's time to leave that country. There are many many other countries to choose from. Just choose one and begin planning your exit.

Thanks, but when we do a thread on travel agents then I'll tag you.

It's hilarious that people think only the blacks have ever been slaves. You can't be more stupid if you truly believe that

it's even more hilarious they seem to be saying that all or even most other Black Americans share the Progressive obsession over slavery and wake up every day feeling slighted, with a chip on their shoulders the way Left-wing race-baiters want them to, the way they feel themselves

Forum List

Back