A message to America from Black America.

For you it will. You'll see cops and employers treat you better.

I can't promise you won't run into a racist cop. I can only advise you to do what he says.

I realize this is from personal experience, but what the heck..

I have a friend from Jamaica that I worked with at the NYSE for 11 years. He started his own technical business and moved to Jamaica. He came back last year because of his business. At a dinner party at my place he told me he was tossed up against a car, hand cuffed and frisked. When he asked the police why this happened, they didn't answer but let him go. This is a college educated guy, clean cut, intelligent, and a business owner. He's also a sci fi nerd mixed with gym rat (We use to work out together at the Polytech Gym).

There was only one reason that happened.
Same reason that tennis star was picked on, I agree. Maybe black people need to realize why our police are so suspicious of them.

When white America saw white police pick on blacks during the civil rights era we were horrified at how the whites behaved. We saw all those blacks were doing was peacefully protesting or trying to get on a bus. Today we have blacks resisting arrest and talking back to cops. And blacks are a lot more violent today than the blacks back during Selma were. Militant criminals. Seems blacks haven't thrived under their new found freedom. in fact some ways they have regressed.

What?

There were both peaceful protests and violent uprisings in the sixties.

When do you think the "Black Panthers" started?

Lets be real honest here. Blacks were afraid of whites before the 1960's and so there wasn't the high crime rate we see today because today blacks aren't afraid or respectful.

So, you're going with the pull it out your ass form of debate? Unless you're going to reveal this feelings meter you have that you keep referencing.

See, this guy thinks that blacks were scared of whites...No, blacks were and still are afraid of the white system. Its easy to act tough when you have the power of the government behind you. Now you dont, now you're scared

In fact they are angry and militant. We saw that woman who killed herself in jail act rude to the police officer that pulled her over. We see blacks resisting arrest. In fact most of the blacks who've been killed by cops have all either been resisting or running from cops. Cops aren't killing blacks that obey the law.

No because like Chris Rock says "Just sprinkle some crack on 'em"

But on the other hand, we do know that cops target and ticket blacks. We know this happens. BUT, it isn't our fault you have a warrant or no insurance when you get pulled over.

Blacks talk to cops like I would never talk to a police officer. They should be respected the same way you respect a judge.

This is the 3rd time you glossed over "cops target and ticket blacks" like its no big deal and then go in the complete opposite direction. Its like saying "I understand Sharks are eating people, but who's fault is it that you're delicious?"
I see both sides of this debate.

only an emotional idiot thinking with his heart not his head cant recognize it just makes common sense to leave families to gether

let's be honest; nobody fears an educated, UNBRAINWASHED Black man or woman like Progressives of any race do.

independent people cant be held captive if they can fully function on their own
Quite contrary. An educated Black man is a white mans worst nightmare. Practically everyone knows that. :laugh:

Why? I know educated blacks and they are nothing like you. They don't scream racism at every turn and they are productive members of society. They don't have your awful attitude

bullshit, slavery did not destroy the black family, the welfare state did.

Yes, splitting up families actually was bringing them TOGETHER!! HURRR DURRR!

The majority of slave owners realized that they had better results when they kept families together.

But as I said, that is in the past. it was terrible but its over. and for the record, most slave owners were democrats.

That's nuts.

That's like saying the majority of cattle farmers realize they have better results if they keep cow families together.

Notice also that he cannot back up any of his bullshit with facts. How many times has he said something wasnt true only to come back and say it is true "but it didnt happen as much as you think". Like he knows to what level someone thinks and its wrong.

LMAO @ Slave owners wanted to keep families together LMAO
Only a fool would believe slave owners wanted to keep families together because they were so happy being slaves. People with intelligence know that separating families would help keep slaves disorganized and fearful. Its one thing to gather your family that lives right there and make a run for it. Its quite another to have to travel miles and miles just to gather everyone. It was a control, a institutional practice by slave owners to keep slaves in line. They didnt want any Nat Turners.

The thing is he doesnt believe it...He's just saying stupid shit as a deflection and thinks if he says it enough someone ELSE will believe it.

For you it will. You'll see cops and employers treat you better.

I can't promise you won't run into a racist cop. I can only advise you to do what he says.

I have a friend from Jamaica that I worked with at the NYSE for 11 years. He started his own technical business and moved to Jamaica. He came back last year because of his business. At a dinner party at my place he told me he was tossed up against a car, hand cuffed and frisked. When he asked the police why this happened, they didn't answer but let him go. This is a college educated guy, clean cut, intelligent, and a business owner. He's also a sci fi nerd mixed with gym rat (We use to work out together at the Polytech Gym).

Same reason that tennis star was picked on, I agree. Maybe black people need to realize why our police are so suspicious of them.

When white America saw white police pick on blacks during the civil rights era we were horrified at how the whites behaved. We saw all those blacks were doing was peacefully protesting or trying to get on a bus. Today we have blacks resisting arrest and talking back to cops. And blacks are a lot more violent today than the blacks back during Selma were. Militant criminals. Seems blacks haven't thrived under their new found freedom. in fact some ways they have regressed.

What?

Lets be real honest here. Blacks were afraid of whites before the 1960's and so there wasn't the high crime rate we see today because today blacks aren't afraid or respectful.

So, you're going with the pull it out your ass form of debate? Unless you're going to reveal this feelings meter you have that you keep referencing.

See, this guy thinks that blacks were scared of whites...No, blacks were and still are afraid of the white system. Its easy to act tough when you have the power of the government behind you. Now you dont, now you're scared

In fact they are angry and militant. We saw that woman who killed herself in jail act rude to the police officer that pulled her over. We see blacks resisting arrest. In fact most of the blacks who've been killed by cops have all either been resisting or running from cops. Cops aren't killing blacks that obey the law.

But on the other hand, we do know that cops target and ticket blacks. We know this happens. BUT, it isn't our fault you have a warrant or no insurance when you get pulled over.

Blacks talk to cops like I would never talk to a police officer. They should be respected the same way you respect a judge.

This is the 3rd time you glossed over "cops target and ticket blacks" like its no big deal and then go in the complete opposite direction. Its like saying "I understand Sharks are eating people, but who's fault is it that you're delicious?"

You don't remember that before blacks were rude to police they were very polite? Yes sir no sir officer is all a cop heard out of a black person's mouth. Were you looking at that white woman? No sir officer. Bullshit boy!

I'm not saying the cops were right to be racist like they were and pick on black people, but blacks have done a 180 on their behavior. Now instead of yes sir no sir officer it's i'm a rude black person and I know my rights.

let's be honest; nobody fears an educated, UNBRAINWASHED Black man or woman like Progressives of any race do.

Quite contrary. An educated Black man is a white mans worst nightmare. Practically everyone knows that. :laugh:

Why? I know educated blacks and they are nothing like you. They don't scream racism at every turn and they are productive members of society. They don't have your awful attitude

how would you know? You have to give him more than 7 seconds to know what someone is going to say

What?

You don't remember that before blacks were rude to police they were very polite? Yes sir no sir officer is all a cop heard out of a black person's mouth. Were you looking at that white woman? No sir officer. Bullshit boy!

I'm not saying the cops were right to be racist like they were and pick on black people, but blacks have done a 180 on their behavior. Now instead of yes sir no sir officer it's i'm a rude black person and I know my rights.
Thats why I say whites are afraid of educated Black people. People that know their rights fight back.

What?

Why do you think this change has happened?

how would you know? You have to give him more than 7 seconds to know what someone is going to say

What? Stop speaking a like a dumb downed progtard

I guess they arent really educated if they are not "uppity"?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You'd never fit in with the ones we know.

laugh.gif

Sounds like a good thing to me. I'm not a passive Black guy that fits in with Uncle toms at all.

What?

You don't remember that before blacks were rude to police they were very polite?

Because lynching was supported and authorized by the police and blacks had no rights...yeah, I remember that

Yes sir no sir officer is all a cop heard out of a black person's mouth. Were you looking at that white woman? No sir officer. Bullshit boy!

Again, because of the afforementioned support of the government.

So, you believe that a bad attitude is what is the problem today despite just showing there was a different attitude back then with the same police abuse and targeting. Seems like attitude isnt the problem....I mean, with blacks

laugh.gif

Sounds like a good thing to me. I'm not a passive Black guy that fits in with Uncle toms at all.

No you're a racist, nothing more and nothing less. That's you in a nutshell

laugh.gif

She knows the 'good ones', can you imagine the Blacks who would be friends with the likes of her? She is even ashamed of who she is and tries to call herself Irish.

What?

Thats why I say whites are afraid of educated Black people. People that know their rights fight back.
No one is afraid or threatened by an educated black. Do you really think any of the blacks killed this year for resisting arrest were highly intelligent? Trevon Martin, Michael Brown, the black guy selling loose cigarettes on the NY streets and resisted arrest and got choked to death?

I would have survived those ordeals. Not because I'm white but because I do what the officer says. That means I'm smart.

Forum List

Back