A message to America from Black America.

I laugh at you too. Poor white trash angry because she is on welfare.
laugh.gif

Mhm....my husband is a law firm manager, he probably has ran into 3/4 of your relatives in criminal courts AHAHAHAHA
Sure he is. No need to try and convince me.
laugh.gif

I could care less about convincing you, I do notice you are on here like 24/7...which leads me to believe you're a welfare rat
Of course you could care less. Thats why you tried to convince me you were not on welfare.
laugh.gif

Stupid and middle school at best. Your comical attempts at insults have all been done....at least a half million times before....child
Yes you are stupid and middle school but I would add angry to that. Poor white skanks such as yourself stay angry.

You sound stressed. Go take something.
laugh.gif

I don't take direction from you little boy. You don't impress anyone with that BS and in fact it shows your lack of proper upbringing and poor manners...much like those we feed at Church.
You dont have to take direction. It was a suggestion not a directive. I'm not trying to impress anyone but you on how stressed you sound.

I laugh at you, you're a little man spewing anonymous BS on an obscure forum
laugh.gif

Mhm....my husband is a law firm manager, he probably has ran into 3/4 of your relatives in criminal courts AHAHAHAHA

And you still have nothing but his coat tails. Better keep it tight!

laugh.gif

I could care less about convincing you, I do notice you are on here like 24/7...which leads me to believe you're a welfare rat
Of course you could care less. Thats why you tried to convince me you were not on welfare.
laugh.gif

Stupid and middle school at best. Your comical attempts at insults have all been done....at least a half million times before....child
Yes you are stupid and middle school but I would add angry to that. Poor white skanks such as yourself stay angry.

Go bother someone else with your juvenile attempts at insults, boy.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Go blow someone else and maybe you wont be so angry you pink skank.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Awwww you mad , bro? LOL Now run along, Jethro.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Awwww you mad , bro? LOL Now run along, Jethro.
If by mad you mean laughing at you. Another angry pink skank.
laugh.gif

What?

There were both peaceful protests and violent uprisings in the sixties.

When do you think the "Black Panthers" started?

Lets be real honest here. Blacks were afraid of whites before the 1960's and so there wasn't the high crime rate we see today because today blacks aren't afraid or respectful.

So, you're going with the pull it out your ass form of debate? Unless you're going to reveal this feelings meter you have that you keep referencing.

See, this guy thinks that blacks were scared of whites...No, blacks were and still are afraid of the white system. Its easy to act tough when you have the power of the government behind you. Now you dont, now you're scared

In fact they are angry and militant. We saw that woman who killed herself in jail act rude to the police officer that pulled her over. We see blacks resisting arrest. In fact most of the blacks who've been killed by cops have all either been resisting or running from cops. Cops aren't killing blacks that obey the law.

No because like Chris Rock says "Just sprinkle some crack on 'em"

But on the other hand, we do know that cops target and ticket blacks. We know this happens. BUT, it isn't our fault you have a warrant or no insurance when you get pulled over.

Blacks talk to cops like I would never talk to a police officer. They should be respected the same way you respect a judge.

This is the 3rd time you glossed over "cops target and ticket blacks" like its no big deal and then go in the complete opposite direction. Its like saying "I understand Sharks are eating people, but who's fault is it that you're delicious?"

You don't remember that before blacks were rude to police they were very polite? Yes sir no sir officer is all a cop heard out of a black person's mouth. Were you looking at that white woman? No sir officer. Bullshit boy!

I'm not saying the cops were right to be racist like they were and pick on black people, but blacks have done a 180 on their behavior. Now instead of yes sir no sir officer it's i'm a rude black person and I know my rights.
Thats why I say whites are afraid of educated Black people. People that know their rights fight back.
No one is afraid or threatened by an educated black. Do you really think any of the blacks killed this year for resisting arrest were highly intelligent? Trevon Martin, Michael Brown, the black guy selling loose cigarettes on the NY streets and resisted arrest and got choked to death?

I would have survived those ordeals. Not because I'm white but because I do what the officer says. That means I'm smart.

When was the last time you were stopped and frisked?

A Message To Black People From An American:

GET THE FUCK OVER IT !!!!!!
Let me know when the Jews get over the Holocaust and never make another mention of it again. Then and only then would I take your advice.

How long was that anyway? Like, a summer or some shit.

We just had the anniversary of 9/11 which was one day. Did anyone say get over it or would doing so be an asshole move?

Let me know when the Jews get over the Holocaust and never make another mention of it again. Then and only then would I take your advice.

We just had the anniversary of 9/11 which was one day. Did anyone say get over it or would doing so be an asshole move?
Yeah that was just some bullshit towers. Why havent people gotten over that? Why are there people to this day still traumatized by 9/11 and they werent even there to experience it?

Yeah that was just some bullshit towers. Why havent people gotten over that? Why are there people to this day still traumatized by 9/11 and they werent even there to experience it?

10 years from now theres going to be 20 year olds saying "get over it, I wasnt even born yet" and these same pick toes will be screaming to the heavens about history and never repeating it

an educated Black man is only a threat to Progressives. And of course an educated Black man's education is worthless if he allows himself to be a petty, race-baiting Progressive brainwashed loser anyway....................like somebody here.....................ijs
So you like Ben Carson?

sure; why not? he isnt a race-baiting Black bigot like some one here

10 years from now theres going to be 20 year olds saying "get over it, I wasnt even born yet" and these same pick toes will be screaming to the heavens about history and never repeating it

it's only the difference between being traumatized and wanting innocent people to feel guilty about it leftard.

are all libs morons?

because it was an attack on a nation dullard

an educated Black man is only a threat to Progressives. And of course an educated Black man's education is worthless if he allows himself to be a petty, race-baiting Progressive brainwashed loser anyway....................like somebody here.....................ijs
So you like Ben Carson?

sure; why not? he isnt a race-baiting Black bigot like some one here
He's the poster boy for it. Republicans love finding black uncle tom's they can use.

Black people are no different. Put some money in their pockets and give them job security they start thinking they're better than the rest of us.

Gimme a break. An educated Black man is a threat to the white racist system constructed here in the US. Practically everyone knows that.
The most dangerous thing in America is a Black man with a library card.

You dont have to take direction. It was a suggestion not a directive. I'm not trying to impress anyone but you on how stressed you sound.

I laugh at you, you're a little man spewing anonymous BS on an obscure forum
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Every time you see him here, you are here too. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you?

Why? I know educated blacks and they are nothing like you. They don't scream racism at every turn and they are productive members of society. They don't have your awful attitude

how would you know? You have to give him more than 7 seconds to know what someone is going to say

What? Stop speaking a like a dumb downed progtard

How would you know if that guy "screams" racism when you wont give a black person 7 seconds of video. You probably just put your finger over his mouth when he speaks
Automated response. Sassy must number among the economically deprived whites that are angry about competing with Black people.

Not much to compete with, most of the unemployed blacks don't have a prayer due to their inability to get a proper education and severe lack of a proper family unit
How about a black Woodstock. Black people need to smoke some weed and chill. Talk among each other and figure it out.

But instead of talking about us, for once talk about you. Play devil's advocate and discuss what you think you can do to improve your crime and poverty problems. We know, its not your fault.

Forum List

Back