A message to America from Black America.

So was chattel slavery, Jim Crow etc. An attack on my Black nation.

Black Nation? HAHAHAHAHA
I know you are pretty dumb even for a convict but you are aware of what a nation is right? :laugh:

na·tion
ˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. a large aggregate of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory.

With about 13 percent of the population being black this is hardly a "black Nation" moron!
Is 13% the amount of brain power you are capable of accessing or something? I even gave you the definition of a nation convict.
laugh.gif

Yes and per the definition this is a white nation, not a black one.

per his own definition we are closer to a white nation by far, not that it matters to me

Yeah that was just some bullshit towers. Why havent people gotten over that? Why are there people to this day still traumatized by 9/11 and they werent even there to experience it?

because it was an attack on a nation dullard

there is no Black Nation, no White Nation. Why dont you come and join us Americans; and put aside your petty grievances of things that happened in the past and cant be undone? Nobody is telling you to forget about anything; not even telling you to "get over it", since NONE OF IT HAPPENED TO YOU anyway.

why cant you just be an American assclapper?
Try harder to convince me there is no Black or white nation for that matter. I wont be joining anything until you white boys dismantle your racist system. Not my fault you cant compete on an equal playing field.

i'm a white man; boy. you see what a hypocrite you are?
Whats hypocritical about you being a white man; boy?

How long was that anyway? Like, a summer or some shit.

We just had the anniversary of 9/11 which was one day. Did anyone say get over it or would doing so be an asshole move?
Yeah that was just some bullshit towers. Why havent people gotten over that? Why are there people to this day still traumatized by 9/11 and they werent even there to experience it?

there is no Black Nation, no White Nation. Why dont you come and join us Americans; and put aside your petty grievances of things that happened in the past and cant be undone? Nobody is telling you to forget about anything; not even telling you to "get over it", since NONE OF IT HAPPENED TO YOU anyway.

Try harder to convince me there is no Black or white nation for that matter. I wont be joining anything until you white boys dismantle your racist system. Not my fault you cant compete on an equal playing field.

there is no racist system boy; we have a Black President. how can a "racist system" allow that?

Black Nation? HAHAHAHAHA
I know you are pretty dumb even for a convict but you are aware of what a nation is right? :laugh:

na·tion
ˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. a large aggregate of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory.

With about 13 percent of the population being black this is hardly a "black Nation" moron!
Is 13% the amount of brain power you are capable of accessing or something? I even gave you the definition of a nation convict.
laugh.gif

per his own definition we are closer to a white nation by far, not that it matters to me
Youre not closer to a white nation. You are a white nation. We are a Black nation. What is confusing about that? Are you as dumb as the convict is?

YAWN

you getting angrier; and it shows

lol

there is no racist system boy; we have a Black President. how can a "racist system" allow that?
There is a racist system white boy. Having one Black president after 400 plus years just proves that concept.

na·tion
ˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun

laugh.gif

Youre not closer to a white nation. You are a white nation. We are a Black nation. What is confusing about that? Are you as dumb as the convict is?

what is confusing about that? nearly everything dullard

where is this Black nation? where is the White one?

Let me know when the Jews get over the Holocaust and never make another mention of it again. Then and only then would I take your advice.

We just had the anniversary of 9/11 which was one day. Did anyone say get over it or would doing so be an asshole move?

They need a new leader. Someone as good as malcomb x or mlk and definitely better than qwami kilpatrick al sharpton or Jessie Jackson.

YAWN

lol
Your deflection proves you are stressed.

There is a racist system white boy. Having one Black president after 400 plus years just proves that concept.

the country isnt 400 years old idiot

damn!!

laugh.gif

I guess you really are an idiot. Look up the definition of nation and try to catch up.

YAWN

lol
Your deflection proves you are stressed.

you are incapable of stressing me; sorry but it is what it is

laugh.gif

Ever been to Detroit? You can drive through but don't break down near the Mack.

If I look at the names of people who control the FED, the Ivy League, the Hollywood, the American Media, ... etc.... I realise that USA is a very racist country.

:D

damn!!
Who said the country was 400 years old? I know I didnt say that. :dunno:

laugh.gif

I guess you really are an idiot. Look up the definition of nation and try to catch up.

ok i did idiot; here is it./ how does this apply??

noun
a large body of people, associated with a particular territory, that is sufficiently conscious of its unity to seek or to possess a government peculiarly its own:

damn!!
Who said the country was 400 years old? I know I didnt say that. :dunno:

you said "one black President after 400 years..." idiot

how else can one take that?

try to keep up

ok i did idiot; here is it./ how does this apply??

noun
a large body of people, associated with a particular territory, that is sufficiently conscious of its unity to seek or to possess a government peculiarly its own:
I guess if youre really dumb that doesnt make sense to you. I cant help you any further.

You can't assimilate in? We got to dismantle the system for you? That's your demand?

Forum List

Back