A message to America from Black America.

Try harder to convince me there is no Black or white nation for that matter. I wont be joining anything until you white boys dismantle your racist system. Not my fault you cant compete on an equal playing field.

there is no racist system boy; we have a Black President. how can a "racist system" allow that?
There is a racist system white boy. Having one Black president after 400 plus years just proves that concept.

the country isnt 400 years old idiot

damn!!
Who said the country was 400 years old? I know I didnt say that. :dunno:

you said "one black President after 400 years..." idiot

how else can one take that?

try to keep up
So you admit I didnt say the country was 400 years old then right?

per his own definition we are closer to a white nation by far, not that it matters to me
Youre not closer to a white nation. You are a white nation. We are a Black nation. What is confusing about that? Are you as dumb as the convict is?

what is confusing about that? nearly everything dullard

where is this Black nation? where is the White one?
I guess you really are an idiot. Look up the definition of nation and try to catch up.

ok i did idiot; here is it./ how does this apply??

noun
a large body of people, associated with a particular territory, that is sufficiently conscious of its unity to seek or to possess a government peculiarly its own:
I guess if youre really dumb that doesnt make sense to you. I cant help you any further.

no dummy; the "government peculaliarly its own" part makes a fool out of you

there is no racist system boy; we have a Black President. how can a "racist system" allow that?
There is a racist system white boy. Having one Black president after 400 plus years just proves that concept.

damn!!

try to keep up

you implied it; there is no other way to take that dummy

man up and own it

Yeah that was just some bullshit towers. Why havent people gotten over that? Why are there people to this day still traumatized by 9/11 and they werent even there to experience it?

because it was an attack on a nation dullard
So was chattel slavery, Jim Crow etc. An attack on my Black nation.

there is no Black Nation, no White Nation. Why dont you come and join us Americans; and put aside your petty grievances of things that happened in the past and cant be undone? Nobody is telling you to forget about anything; not even telling you to "get over it", since NONE OF IT HAPPENED TO YOU anyway.

why cant you just be an American assclapper?
Try harder to convince me there is no Black or white nation for that matter. I wont be joining anything until you white boys dismantle your racist system. Not my fault you cant compete on an equal playing field.
You can't assimilate in? We got to dismantle the system for you? That's your demand?
No I wont assimilate in. Why would I do that? If you want me to join white americans then yes you do have to dismantle the racist system. Thats not a demand thats a condition. No skin off my nose if you dont. I will just out work you.

How long was that anyway? Like, a summer or some shit.

We just had the anniversary of 9/11 which was one day. Did anyone say get over it or would doing so be an asshole move?
Yeah that was just some bullshit towers. Why havent people gotten over that? Why are there people to this day still traumatized by 9/11 and they werent even there to experience it?

there is no Black Nation, no White Nation. Why dont you come and join us Americans; and put aside your petty grievances of things that happened in the past and cant be undone? Nobody is telling you to forget about anything; not even telling you to "get over it", since NONE OF IT HAPPENED TO YOU anyway.

YAWN

when did i complain about my station in life dummy??

you're clawing in desperation!! lol

damn!!

try to keep up

man up and own it
Dont attribute your lack of reading comprehension to everyone else. Nothing I said implied the country was 400 years old. Youre just stupid. Admit it.

You can't assimilate in? We got to dismantle the system for you? That's your demand?
No I wont assimilate in. Why would I do that? If you want me to join white americans then yes you do have to dismantle the racist system. Thats not a demand thats a condition. No skin off my nose if you dont. I will just out work you.

again; there is no racist system here. anybody can be anything

So whites should be hiring up blacks for cheap because the racist system pays whites more. At least you have a job. Lol

damn!!

try to keep up

man up and own it
Dont attribute your lack of reading comprehension to everyone else. Nothing I said implied the country was 400 years old. Youre just stupid. Admit it.

you just arent man enough to admit it; you said one black president in 400 years. obviously if we havent bee a country for 400 years we cant have had presidents of any race for that long

be a man for once chump

YAWN

Who said you complained about your station in life in my post? Is this your faulty reading comprehension again or are you deflecting because I am making you look foolish?

you said something stupid and you arent even adult enough to own it

you are a poor example of a Black man

Thats has nothing to do with the point. The point is that there is a racist system I have to outwork you to get the same results a white person gets just by doing subpar work.

YAWN

Who said you complained about your station in life in my post? Is this your faulty reading comprehension again or are you deflecting because I am making you look foolish?

YAWN

you clearly implied that when you said "it's not my fault you cant compete on a level playing field". i didnt complain of anybody having an unfair advantage

again you just arent a man.............................

YAWN

basically you are a delusional intellectual coward incapable of an honest debate

i know Black men heads and shoulders above you stupid

YAWN

you clearly implied that when you said "it's not my fault you cant compete on a level playing field". i didnt complain of anybody having an unfair advantage

again you just arent a man.............................

try to keep up

man up and own it

you just arent man enough to admit it; you said one black president in 400 years. obviously if we havent bee a country for 400 years we cant have had presidents of any race for that long

be a man for once chump
So you believing I should admit something means I said it? What kind of retard logic is that?
laugh.gif

Thats has nothing to do with the point. The point is that there is a racist system I have to outwork you to get the same results a white person gets just by doing subpar work.

of course you cant begin to back that up but that's just you.........................

The point is that there is a racist system I have to outwork you to get the same results a white person gets just by doing subpar work.

Why are African states basket cases?

There are only black people in these countries, speak no racism.

Forum List

Back