A message to America from Black America.

you said "one black President after 400 years..." idiot

how else can one take that?

try to keep up
So you admit I didnt say the country was 400 years old then right?

you implied it; there is no other way to take that dummy

man up and own it
Dont attribute your lack of reading comprehension to everyone else. Nothing I said implied the country was 400 years old. Youre just stupid. Admit it.

you just arent man enough to admit it; you said one black president in 400 years. obviously if we havent bee a country for 400 years we cant have had presidents of any race for that long

be a man for once chump
So you believing I should admit something means I said it? What kind of retard logic is that?
laugh.gif

normal people call it the TRUTH

So was chattel slavery, Jim Crow etc. An attack on my Black nation.

there is no Black Nation, no White Nation. Why dont you come and join us Americans; and put aside your petty grievances of things that happened in the past and cant be undone? Nobody is telling you to forget about anything; not even telling you to "get over it", since NONE OF IT HAPPENED TO YOU anyway.

why cant you just be an American assclapper?
Try harder to convince me there is no Black or white nation for that matter. I wont be joining anything until you white boys dismantle your racist system. Not my fault you cant compete on an equal playing field.

YAWN

when did i complain about my station in life dummy??

you're clawing in desperation!! lol
Who said you complained about your station in life in my post? Is this your faulty reading comprehension again or are you deflecting because I am making you look foolish?

YAWN

you clearly implied that when you said "it's not my fault you cant compete on a level playing field". i didnt complain of anybody having an unfair advantage

again you just arent a man.............................
Do you often claim people said something because you have bad reading skills? You are making yourself look like an idiot. I know my awesomeness intimidates you but you are falling to pieces on this thread. Everybody can see that.
laugh.gif

there is no Black Nation, no White Nation. Why dont you come and join us Americans; and put aside your petty grievances of things that happened in the past and cant be undone? Nobody is telling you to forget about anything; not even telling you to "get over it", since NONE OF IT HAPPENED TO YOU anyway.

Try harder to convince me there is no Black or white nation for that matter. I wont be joining anything until you white boys dismantle your racist system. Not my fault you cant compete on an equal playing field.

YAWN

Who said you complained about your station in life in my post? Is this your faulty reading comprehension again or are you deflecting because I am making you look foolish?

YAWN

you clearly implied that when you said "it's not my fault you cant compete on a level playing field". i didnt complain of anybody having an unfair advantage

Do you often claim people said something because you have bad reading skills? You are making yourself look like an idiot. I know my awesomeness intimidates you but you are falling to pieces on this thread. Everybody can see that.
laugh.gif

YOU'RE just making a fool of yourself; showing what a petty immature excuse for a man you are............

So you admit I didnt say the country was 400 years old then right?

you implied it; there is no other way to take that dummy

man up and own it
Dont attribute your lack of reading comprehension to everyone else. Nothing I said implied the country was 400 years old. Youre just stupid. Admit it.

you just arent man enough to admit it; you said one black president in 400 years. obviously if we havent bee a country for 400 years we cant have had presidents of any race for that long

be a man for once chump
So you believing I should admit something means I said it? What kind of retard logic is that?
laugh.gif

normal people call it the TRUTH
Normal people call it you being illiterate or insecure.

YAWN

YAWN

laugh.gif

YOU'RE just making a fool of yourself; showing what a petty immature excuse for a man you are............
Says the guy that is so desperate he is claiming I said things he cant quote.
laugh.gif

YAWN

YAWN

laugh.gif

everybody can see you are nothing but a loser Black bigot

that's all normal people can see
and no you didnt outwork anybody; you just cry like you had to

YAWN

YAWN

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

YAWN

just a little boy; that's all you are

YAWN

YAWN

laugh.gif

which is why nobody is defending you here

YAWN

YAWN

laugh.gif

Now youre replying to yourself?
laugh.gif

What African states are you talking about?

I am talking about Sub Saharan African states that are basket cases, we have now to accommodate black refugees from these countries, these black people prefer to live in the "racist" European countries.

BTW, are there any Sub Saharan African countries that are not basket cases?

YAWN

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

YAWN

just a little boy; that's all you are

Its ok. I know youre stressed. :itsok:

YAWN

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

it was an added thought to the point i made.

you're pathetic dude. if you are what you call an example of that kind of hard-working Black man that makes his race proud, i feel sorry for you

Africans are washing up dead on the shores of southern Europe; desperate to leave their shithole countries

I am talking about Sub Saharan African states that are basket cases, we have now to accommodate black refugees from these countries, these black people prefer to live in the "racist" European countries.

Do you mean the African countries that were colonized and destabilized by white countries. The same ones that had genocides forced upon them by the Belgium and Germans? The same ones that the World Bank keeps propping up dictators or the successful countries in Africa. Sorry but I dont allow people to set limits on what I define as Africa. Sub-Saharan Africa is an invention of whites. They have no credibility.

YAWN

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

it was an added thought to the point i made.

you're pathetic dude. if you are what you call an example of that kind of hard-working Black man that makes his race proud, i feel sorry for you
Youre stressed. I know it. You know it. Practically everyone knows it. You keep yawning out of nervousness. Youre embarrassing yourself boy.

Do you mean the African countries that were colonized and destabilized by white countries. The same ones that had genocides forced upon them by the Belgium and Germans? The same ones that the World Bank keeps propping up dictators or the successful countries in Africa. Sorry but I dont allow people to set limits on what I define as Africa. Sub-Saharan Africa is an invention of whites. They have no credibility.

more excuses

did anybody expect anything different?

Forum List

Back