A message to America from Black America.

A Message To Black People From An American:

GET THE FUCK OVER IT !!!!!!
Let me know when the Jews get over the Holocaust and never make another mention of it again. Then and only then would I take your advice.

How long was that anyway? Like, a summer or some shit.

We just had the anniversary of 9/11 which was one day. Did anyone say get over it or would doing so be an asshole move?
Yeah that was just some bullshit towers. Why havent people gotten over that? Why are there people to this day still traumatized by 9/11 and they werent even there to experience it?

because it was an attack on a nation dullard
So was chattel slavery, Jim Crow etc. An attack on my Black nation.

"My last name doesn't even belong to me. Let that sink in." - Powerful.

Watch the whole thing before commenting.

All our last names never belonged to us until we were given them.

You got your last name from a slave owner?

If you don't like your name, change it to anything you want. It just takes a couple hundred dollars for a lawyer and a day off of work to go to court.

And that sort of went over your head.

Most folks in this country, start out life with some sort of "inheritance" from their family. And it's not just wealth, it's history. Folks can talk about how their ancestors came to this country, worked hard and thrived.

That's not the black experience. They were kidnapped, forced into slavery, became property, for generations, were bred, had families broken apart, had their women raped by slave owners and took on the names of their oppressors. It's only within the last several decades (And not really) that things have sort of gotten better. But racism is still inherent in this country, in a very big way and there has been little or nothing done in terms of remediation for some really awful behavior.

"Inherent" means "undetectable."

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

If you don't like your name, change it to anything you want. It just takes a couple hundred dollars for a lawyer and a day off of work to go to court.

Most folks in this country, start out life with some sort of "inheritance" from their family. And it's not just wealth, it's history. Folks can talk about how their ancestors came to this country, worked hard and thrived.

That's not the black experience. They were kidnapped, forced into slavery, became property, for generations, were bred, had families broken apart, had their women raped by slave owners and took on the names of their oppressors. It's only within the last several decades (And not really) that things have sort of gotten better. But racism is still inherent in this country, in a very big way and there has been little or nothing done in terms of remediation for some really awful behavior.

Damn youre stupid. They have dictionaries on the internet nowadays you know.

in·her·ent
inˈhirənt,inˈherənt/
adjective
  1. existing in something as a permanent, essential, or characteristic attribute.
    "any form of mountaineering has its inherent dangers"

Learn English.

lynchings???? Blacks kill far more whites than whites kill blacks.
Could be they're trying to play catch up for the last few hundred years.
I started out in prison. Took me a FEW years. Just how stupid are they?
Not what I was trying to say...

But anyways you are fortunate to not have grown up black in the inner city to parents who were raised under a government that considered them subhuman. Millions of black people were only granted the right to vote 50 years ago. Blacks in this country will be fine in a couple generations. Many are fine right now.

Millions of white women had to wait longer before they were allowed to vote.

Let me know when the Jews get over the Holocaust and never make another mention of it again. Then and only then would I take your advice.

We just had the anniversary of 9/11 which was one day. Did anyone say get over it or would doing so be an asshole move?
Yeah that was just some bullshit towers. Why havent people gotten over that? Why are there people to this day still traumatized by 9/11 and they werent even there to experience it?

Black Nation? HAHAHAHAHA

Black Nation? HAHAHAHAHA
I know you are pretty dumb even for a convict but you are aware of what a nation is right? :laugh:

na·tion
ˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. a large aggregate of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory.

there is no Black Nation, no White Nation. Why dont you come and join us Americans; and put aside your petty grievances of things that happened in the past and cant be undone? Nobody is telling you to forget about anything; not even telling you to "get over it", since NONE OF IT HAPPENED TO YOU anyway.

why cant you just be an American assclapper?

an educated Black man is only a threat to Progressives. And of course an educated Black man's education is worthless if he allows himself to be a petty, race-baiting Progressive brainwashed loser anyway....................like somebody here.....................ijs
Gimme a break. An educated Black man is a threat to the white racist system constructed here in the US. Practically everyone knows that.
The most dangerous thing in America is a Black man with a library card.
It would be so horrible for us whites in metro Detroit if p diddy started a car company in Detroit and that created a thriving tax paying middle class and eliminated poverty and crime.

Yes, us white would hate it if blacks shared in the American dream. Are you kidding me? This would benefit everyone.

Do black people believe whites don't want to solve this? Because us people do. I can see how "the man" wants to keep people poor but I don't even think dumb Republicans root against blacks. I know a small % does but even most conservatives probably wish blacks would improve.

Black Nation? HAHAHAHAHA
I know you are pretty dumb even for a convict but you are aware of what a nation is right? :laugh:

na·tion
ˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. a large aggregate of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory.

YAWN; but you are all citizens of THIS nation. and that is what should come first

Black Nation? HAHAHAHAHA

na·tion
ˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun

With about 13 percent of the population being black this is hardly a "black Nation" moron!

But anyways you are fortunate to not have grown up black in the inner city to parents who were raised under a government that considered them subhuman. Millions of black people were only granted the right to vote 50 years ago. Blacks in this country will be fine in a couple generations. Many are fine right now.

until Republicans passed an amendment to the Constitution for women's suffrage

there is no Black Nation, no White Nation. Why dont you come and join us Americans; and put aside your petty grievances of things that happened in the past and cant be undone? Nobody is telling you to forget about anything; not even telling you to "get over it", since NONE OF IT HAPPENED TO YOU anyway.

Try harder to convince me there is no Black or white nation for that matter. I wont be joining anything until you white boys dismantle your racist system. Not my fault you cant compete on an equal playing field.

Black Nation? HAHAHAHAHA

na·tion
ˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun

With about 13 percent of the population being black this is hardly a "black Nation" moron!
Is 13% the amount of brain power you are capable of accessing or something? I even gave you the definition of a nation convict.
laugh.gif

until Republicans passed an amendment to the Constitution for women's suffrage

My point was that blacks were allowed to vote before white women were.

Black Nation? HAHAHAHAHA

na·tion
ˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun

Is 13% the amount of brain power you are capable of accessing or something? I even gave you the definition of a nation convict.
laugh.gif

Yes and per the definition this is a white nation, not a black one.

an educated Black man is only a threat to Progressives. And of course an educated Black man's education is worthless if he allows himself to be a petty, race-baiting Progressive brainwashed loser anyway....................like somebody here.....................ijs
Gimme a break. An educated Black man is a threat to the white racist system constructed here in the US. Practically everyone knows that.
It would be so horrible for us whites in metro Detroit if p diddy started a car company in Detroit and that created a thriving tax paying middle class and eliminated poverty and crime.

Yes, us white would hate it if blacks shared in the American dream. Are you kidding me? This would benefit everyone.

Do black people believe whites don't want to solve this? Because us people do. I can see how "the man" wants to keep people poor but I don't even think dumb Republicans root against blacks. I know a small % does but even most conservatives probably wish blacks would improve.
Whites have historically targeted and destroyed numerous thriving Black communities. Look it up. Start with "Black Wall Street".

Try harder to convince me there is no Black or white nation for that matter. I wont be joining anything until you white boys dismantle your racist system. Not my fault you cant compete on an equal playing field.

i'm a white man; boy. you see what a hypocrite you are?

Whites have historically targeted and destroyed numerous thriving Black communities. Look it up. Start with "Black Wall Street".

that could not have happened; Black people are too smart to allow that to happen, both here and in Africa right?

Black Nation? HAHAHAHAHA

na·tion
ˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun

laugh.gif

Yes and per the definition this is a white nation, not a black one.
What did that have to do with post. Are you really that dumb or are you setting me up?
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back