A message to America from Black America.

Quite contrary. An educated Black man is a white mans worst nightmare. Practically everyone knows that. :laugh:

Why? I know educated blacks and they are nothing like you. They don't scream racism at every turn and they are productive members of society. They don't have your awful attitude
I guess they arent really educated if they are not "uppity"?
laugh.gif

You'd never fit in with the ones we know.
Sounds like a good thing to me. I'm not a passive Black guy that fits in with Uncle toms at all.

No you're a racist, nothing more and nothing less. That's you in a nutshell
You sound stressed. Go take something.
laugh.gif

let's be honest; nobody fears an educated, UNBRAINWASHED Black man or woman like Progressives of any race do.

independent people cant be held captive if they can fully function on their own
Quite contrary. An educated Black man is a white mans worst nightmare. Practically everyone knows that. :laugh:

Why? I know educated blacks and they are nothing like you. They don't scream racism at every turn and they are productive members of society. They don't have your awful attitude

how would you know? You have to give him more than 7 seconds to know what someone is going to say

What? Stop speaking a like a dumb downed progtard

How would you know if that guy "screams" racism when you wont give a black person 7 seconds of video. You probably just put your finger over his mouth when he speaks

What?

There were both peaceful protests and violent uprisings in the sixties.

When do you think the "Black Panthers" started?

Lets be real honest here. Blacks were afraid of whites before the 1960's and so there wasn't the high crime rate we see today because today blacks aren't afraid or respectful.

So, you're going with the pull it out your ass form of debate? Unless you're going to reveal this feelings meter you have that you keep referencing.

See, this guy thinks that blacks were scared of whites...No, blacks were and still are afraid of the white system. Its easy to act tough when you have the power of the government behind you. Now you dont, now you're scared

In fact they are angry and militant. We saw that woman who killed herself in jail act rude to the police officer that pulled her over. We see blacks resisting arrest. In fact most of the blacks who've been killed by cops have all either been resisting or running from cops. Cops aren't killing blacks that obey the law.

No because like Chris Rock says "Just sprinkle some crack on 'em"

But on the other hand, we do know that cops target and ticket blacks. We know this happens. BUT, it isn't our fault you have a warrant or no insurance when you get pulled over.

Blacks talk to cops like I would never talk to a police officer. They should be respected the same way you respect a judge.

This is the 3rd time you glossed over "cops target and ticket blacks" like its no big deal and then go in the complete opposite direction. Its like saying "I understand Sharks are eating people, but who's fault is it that you're delicious?"

You don't remember that before blacks were rude to police they were very polite? Yes sir no sir officer is all a cop heard out of a black person's mouth. Were you looking at that white woman? No sir officer. Bullshit boy!

I'm not saying the cops were right to be racist like they were and pick on black people, but blacks have done a 180 on their behavior. Now instead of yes sir no sir officer it's i'm a rude black person and I know my rights.
Thats why I say whites are afraid of educated Black people. People that know their rights fight back.
No one is afraid or threatened by an educated black. Do you really think any of the blacks killed this year for resisting arrest were highly intelligent? Trevon Martin, Michael Brown, the black guy selling loose cigarettes on the NY streets and resisted arrest and got choked to death?

I would have survived those ordeals. Not because I'm white but because I do what the officer says. That means I'm smart.
There is no doubt in my mind that some of them were highly intelligent. No that means you are meek and tolerate people messing over you.

laugh.gif

Sounds like a good thing to me. I'm not a passive Black guy that fits in with Uncle toms at all.

laugh.gif

I don't take direction from you little boy. You don't impress anyone with that BS and in fact it shows your lack of proper upbringing and poor manners...much like those we feed at Church.

let's be honest; nobody fears an educated, UNBRAINWASHED Black man or woman like Progressives of any race do.

independent people cant be held captive if they can fully function on their own

how would you know? You have to give him more than 7 seconds to know what someone is going to say

How would you know if that guy "screams" racism when you wont give a black person 7 seconds of video. You probably just put your finger over his mouth when he speaks
Automated response. Sassy must number among the economically deprived whites that are angry about competing with Black people.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I don't take direction from you little boy. You don't impress anyone with that BS and in fact it shows your lack of proper upbringing and poor manners...much like those we feed at Church.
You dont have to take direction. It was a suggestion not a directive. I'm not trying to impress anyone but you on how stressed you sound.

an educated Black man is only a threat to Progressives. And of course an educated Black man's education is worthless if he allows himself to be a petty, race-baiting Progressive brainwashed loser anyway....................like somebody here.....................ijs

Same reason that tennis star was picked on, I agree. Maybe black people need to realize why our police are so suspicious of them.

When white America saw white police pick on blacks during the civil rights era we were horrified at how the whites behaved. We saw all those blacks were doing was peacefully protesting or trying to get on a bus. Today we have blacks resisting arrest and talking back to cops. And blacks are a lot more violent today than the blacks back during Selma were. Militant criminals. Seems blacks haven't thrived under their new found freedom. in fact some ways they have regressed.

What?

There were both peaceful protests and violent uprisings in the sixties.

When do you think the "Black Panthers" started?

Lets be real honest here. Blacks were afraid of whites before the 1960's and so there wasn't the high crime rate we see today because today blacks aren't afraid or respectful.

So, you're going with the pull it out your ass form of debate? Unless you're going to reveal this feelings meter you have that you keep referencing.

See, this guy thinks that blacks were scared of whites...No, blacks were and still are afraid of the white system. Its easy to act tough when you have the power of the government behind you. Now you dont, now you're scared

In fact they are angry and militant. We saw that woman who killed herself in jail act rude to the police officer that pulled her over. We see blacks resisting arrest. In fact most of the blacks who've been killed by cops have all either been resisting or running from cops. Cops aren't killing blacks that obey the law.

No because like Chris Rock says "Just sprinkle some crack on 'em"

But on the other hand, we do know that cops target and ticket blacks. We know this happens. BUT, it isn't our fault you have a warrant or no insurance when you get pulled over.

Blacks talk to cops like I would never talk to a police officer. They should be respected the same way you respect a judge.

This is the 3rd time you glossed over "cops target and ticket blacks" like its no big deal and then go in the complete opposite direction. Its like saying "I understand Sharks are eating people, but who's fault is it that you're delicious?"

You don't remember that before blacks were rude to police they were very polite? Yes sir no sir officer is all a cop heard out of a black person's mouth. Were you looking at that white woman? No sir officer. Bullshit boy!

I'm not saying the cops were right to be racist like they were and pick on black people, but blacks have done a 180 on their behavior. Now instead of yes sir no sir officer it's i'm a rude black person and I know my rights.
Why do you think this change has happened?
Blacks were pushed too far. But now it is coming to a point where black people need to change their attitudes. I get why they rioted and why they are standing up to police brutality. I get it. But now black people side with black criminals over cops. They don't turn in the criminals in their community to the cops because they have a us vs. them mentality.

I have to go. I'll have to think more on your question. I know and get why blacks are angry. My only beef with blacks is they need to clean up their own act. No one wants to work with or live next door to ghetto. Stop being ghetto black people. Time to teach your children well.

Automated response. Sassy must number among the economically deprived whites that are angry about competing with Black people.

Not much to compete with, most of the unemployed blacks don't have a prayer due to their inability to get a proper education and severe lack of a proper family unit

an educated Black man is only a threat to Progressives. And of course an educated Black man's education is worthless if he allows himself to be a petty, race-baiting Progressive brainwashed loser anyway....................like somebody here.....................ijs
So you like Ben Carson?

laugh.gif

You dont have to take direction. It was a suggestion not a directive. I'm not trying to impress anyone but you on how stressed you sound.

I laugh at you, you're a little man spewing anonymous BS on an obscure forum

Gimme a break. An educated Black man is a threat to the white racist system constructed here in the US. Practically everyone knows that.

Not much to compete with, most of the unemployed blacks don't have a prayer due to their inability to get a proper education and severe lack of a proper family unit
Your anger belies your prose. You stay angry because Black people outperform you and you cant get a job because of that.

laugh.gif

I laugh at you too. Poor white trash angry because she is on welfare.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Mhm....my husband is a law firm manager, he probably has ran into 3/4 of your relatives in criminal courts AHAHAHAHA

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Mhm....my husband is a law firm manager, he probably has ran into 3/4 of your relatives in criminal courts AHAHAHAHA
Sure he is. No need to try and convince me.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I could care less about convincing you, I do notice you are on here like 24/7...which leads me to believe you're a welfare rat

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I could care less about convincing you, I do notice you are on here like 24/7...which leads me to believe you're a welfare rat
Of course you could care less. Thats why you tried your best to convince me you were not on welfare. I didnt ask you what your husband did.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Of course you could care less. Thats why you tried to convince me you were not on welfare.
laugh.gif

Stupid and middle school at best. Your comical attempts at insults have all been done....at least a half million times before....child

Forum List

Back