A message to America from Black America.

NORMAL FOLKS know why you need a comic strip to say the same intellectually dishonest things you say with words

You're basically part of a school of thought that believes slavery in this country wasn't so bad, the west brought "civilization" to Africa, racism ended after the civil war, life was never meant to be fair, the rich are rich because god loves them, the civil war wasn't about slavery, the north attacked the south, you are just one lottery ticket away from having it all.

That's not "Normal Folks".
Pegged him.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

how long has slavery been over? how long is everything wrong in these peoples lives going to be dumped on the other people living in this country. 100 years isn't enough to go make something of yourself. it's beyond pathetic and people fed up with you already. go get a life

NORMAL FOLKS know why you need a comic strip to say the same intellectually dishonest things you say with words

You're basically part of a school of thought that believes slavery in this country wasn't so bad, the west brought "civilization" to Africa, racism ended after the civil war, life was never meant to be fair, the rich are rich because god loves them, the civil war wasn't about slavery, the north attacked the south, you are just one lottery ticket away from having it all.

That's not "Normal Folks".
Pegged him.

i'm so far up in you idiots heads you need to drum up months-old posts and use a STRAW MAN to attack me?
me mentioning historical facts of PROGRESSIVE FAILURE doesnt equate to me having an affinity for slavery

you're a pathetic loser; and stuff like this is why my ratings explode. people can see you people for what you are; race-baiting bomb-throwing losers

how long has slavery been over? how long is everything wrong in these peoples lives going to be dumped on the other people living in this country. 100 years isn't enough to go make something of yourself. it's beyond pathetic and people fed up with you already. go get a life

Systemic racism still exists, it's just not as bad as it was pre 1970. No thanks to folks like yourself.

Systemic racism still exists, it's just not as bad as it was pre 1970. No thanks to folks like yourself.

you're the biggest race hustler and bigot on this board.

"My last name doesn't even belong to me. Let that sink in." - Powerful.

Watch the whole thing before commenting.

As a Filipino I feel for the African-American since we also knew how it felt like to undergo lies and oppression.

After the Philippine-American war, President Mckinley was quoted in saying that the "Filipinos need to be civilized, Christianized and taught democracy"

And the ironic thing is that, in order to spread democracy, the Americans obliterated the democratically elected First Philippine Republic, they also claimed to want to spread Christianity to the heathen Filipinos, when in fact we were already Christian since the 1500s and we were to be "Civilized" when we were already home to civilizations far older than in America.

The Americans lied, cheated and then ruthlessly massacred my people once.

"Kill everyone over the age of ten"
~Jacob H Smith (On the Philippine-American War)

So, considering our history. We feel very deeply with the issue of black welfare and black rights, considering that we too were trampled upon and desecrated by an overbearing oppressive system.

However, hearkening back over and over to the past will not change anything. Instead, we should take a more progressive approach and learn to heal and forgive old wounds and also, moving forward.

Yes, the common American will never get to feel the pain and struggle of being black, but blacks should not linger in self-pity and pull themselves out of it.

There is a saying: "Victory has many fathers, while defeat is an orphan". If African-Americans can't be strong for themselves? Who else will? People should stop living in pity.

Nevertheless, you have a mission to serve as a conscience to the white man.

And tell them to stop their bloodthirsty oppression. If we don't stand together, then the opression of, the slavery in Louisiana, the massacre of Native-Americans, the extermination of the Hawaiian royal family, the Philippine-American War, the Vietnam war or Iraq war will simply continue to repeat itself over and over again.

Stay strong, stay vigilant.

Last edited:

So you have had the advantage of being white, so why are you collecting gob'ment benefits and living in a trailer park eating gobment cheese? Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Well to be fair to White Americans, not all its actions were totally evil. America served as a beacon of light for democracy and progress during World War 2 against the Japanese Imperialists and German Nazis and also as a symbol of freedom during the Cold War vs Soviet Communist slavery. So let's also stop setting up scapegoats for ourselves and see how sometimes. Our problems are often our own doing. And that whitey is also a human being like ourselves. Not some kind of one-dimensional evil creature.

So you have had the advantage of being white, so why are you collecting gob'ment benefits and living in a trailer park eating gobment cheese? Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Anybody with a sense of dignity shouldn't even try get near the "gobment benefits" shebang.

Nothing is as disgusting as a parasitic free-loader.

As a Filipino I feel for the African-American since we also knew how it felt like to undergo lies and oppression.

After the Philippine-American war, President Mckinley was quoted in saying that the "Filipinos need to be civilized, Christianized and taught democracy"

And the ironic thing is that, in order to spread democracy, the Americans obliterated the democratically elected First Philippine Republic, they also claimed to want to spread Christianity to the heathen Filipinos, when in fact we were already Christian since the 1500s and we were to be "Civilized" when we were already home to civilizations far older than in America.

So, considering our history. We feel very deeply with the issue of black welfare and black rights, considering that we too were trampled upon and desecrated by an overbearing oppressive system.

However, hearkening back over and over to the past will not change anything. Instead, we should take a more progressive approach and learn to heal and forgive old wounds and also, moving forward.

Yes, the common American will never get to feel the pain and struggle of being black, but blacks should not linger in self-pity and pull themselves out of it.

There is a saying: "Victory has many fathers, while defeat is an orphan". If African-Americans can't be strong for themselves? Who else will? People should stop living in pity.

And tell them to stop their bloodthirsty oppression. If we don't stand together, then the opression of, the slavery in Louisiana, the massacre of Native-Americans, the extermination of the Hawaiian royal family, the Philippine-American War, the Vietnam war or Iraq war will simply continue to repeat itself over and over again.

This is a good post.

This is a good post.

Thank you.

Sent from my RQ735-A using Tapatalk

A Message To Black People From An American:

GET THE FUCK OVER IT !!!!!!
Let me know when the Jews get over the Holocaust and never make another mention of it again. Then and only then would I take your advice.

How long was that anyway? Like, a summer or some shit.

We just had the anniversary of 9/11 which was one day. Did anyone say get over it or would doing so be an asshole move?
No, they do the exact opposite. They say, no, they COMMAND you to "Never forget!"

Let me know when the Jews get over the Holocaust and never make another mention of it again. Then and only then would I take your advice.

We just had the anniversary of 9/11 which was one day. Did anyone say get over it or would doing so be an asshole move?
Yeah that was just some bullshit towers. Why havent people gotten over that? Why are there people to this day still traumatized by 9/11 and they werent even there to experience it?

because it was an attack on a nation dullard
Slavery was an attack on a nation smarty.

Yeah that was just some bullshit towers. Why havent people gotten over that? Why are there people to this day still traumatized by 9/11 and they werent even there to experience it?

because it was an attack on a nation dullard
Slavery was an attack on a nation smarty.

no it wasnt idiot; the government condoned it.

you carry a chip on your shoulder because it makes you feel good. it has nothing to do with the state of race relations today, or your opportunities, or lack of them, for success

an educated Black man is only a threat to Progressives. And of course an educated Black man's education is worthless if he allows himself to be a petty, race-baiting Progressive brainwashed loser anyway....................like somebody here.....................ijs
Gimme a break. An educated Black man is a threat to the white racist system constructed here in the US. Practically everyone knows that.
The most dangerous thing in America is a Black man with a library card.
Not a gun?

GET that title. a message from BLACK AMERCIA

and here I thought we ALL JUST: AMERCIANS.

Who knew some were more special than others

you carry a chip on your shoulder because it makes you feel good. it has nothing to do with the state of race relations today, or your opportunities, or lack of them, for success
Like the father on the TV show blackish.

His son who grew up around whites in a good neighborhood with white friends can't relate.

Forum List

Back