A message to America from Black America.

7 seconds in, I've heard all
I needed to hear.

Same old nonsense. Got a problem black America? Look in the fucking mirror.
Often those few with problems DO look in the mirror. Trouble is, the eyes they see looking back at them are those of their White ancestors.

an educated Black man is only a threat to Progressives. And of course an educated Black man's education is worthless if he allows himself to be a petty, race-baiting Progressive brainwashed loser anyway....................like somebody here.....................ijs
Gimme a break. An educated Black man is a threat to the white racist system constructed here in the US. Practically everyone knows that.
The most dangerous thing in America is a Black man with a library card.
Not a gun?
No they like us to have guns so we can go to jail for killing another Black person and hopefully get a 2 for 1. A Black man thats educated understands the system and teaches other Black people how to succeed.
If only more were like you.

I needed to hear.

Often those few with problems DO look in the mirror. Trouble is, the eyes they see looking back at them are those of their White ancestors.
We all got problems.

Let me explain the difference between white metro Detroit and flint Saginaw and Detroit. I just bought a $6500 quad. I put it in my garage. No one would do this in the hoods. The bike be gone by 6 o'clock in the morning.

It could happen here too. I'm not naive. But it WOULD happen in Detroit Saginaw or flint.

I needed to hear.

I don't even know what that means but if you're arguing with predfan I automatically agree with you and I'm white.

an educated Black man is only a threat to Progressives. And of course an educated Black man's education is worthless if he allows himself to be a petty, race-baiting Progressive brainwashed loser anyway....................like somebody here.....................ijs
Gimme a break. An educated Black man is a threat to the white racist system constructed here in the US. Practically everyone knows that.
The most dangerous thing in America is a Black man with a library card.
Not a gun?
No they like us to have guns so we can go to jail for killing another Black person and hopefully get a 2 for 1. A Black man thats educated understands the system and teaches other Black people how to succeed.
If only more were like you.
There are plenty of us. The media doesnt really like showcasing guys like us. Who would the repubs blame their poverty on?

"My last name doesn't even belong to me. Let that sink in." - Powerful.

Watch the whole thing before commenting.

As a Filipino I feel for the African-American since we also knew how it felt like to undergo lies and oppression.

After the Philippine-American war, President Mckinley was quoted in saying that the "Filipinos need to be civilized, Christianized and taught democracy"

And the ironic thing is that, in order to spread democracy, the Americans obliterated the democratically elected First Philippine Republic, they also claimed to want to spread Christianity to the heathen Filipinos, when in fact we were already Christian since the 1500s and we were to be "Civilized" when we were already home to civilizations far older than in America.

The Americans lied, cheated and then ruthlessly massacred my people once.

"Kill everyone over the age of ten"
~Jacob H Smith (On the Philippine-American War)

So, considering our history. We feel very deeply with the issue of black welfare and black rights, considering that we too were trampled upon and desecrated by an overbearing oppressive system.

However, hearkening back over and over to the past will not change anything. Instead, we should take a more progressive approach and learn to heal and forgive old wounds and also, moving forward.

Yes, the common American will never get to feel the pain and struggle of being black, but blacks should not linger in self-pity and pull themselves out of it.

There is a saying: "Victory has many fathers, while defeat is an orphan". If African-Americans can't be strong for themselves? Who else will? People should stop living in pity.

Nevertheless, you have a mission to serve as a conscience to the white man.

And tell them to stop their bloodthirsty oppression. If we don't stand together, then the opression of, the slavery in Louisiana, the massacre of Native-Americans, the extermination of the Hawaiian royal family, the Philippine-American War, the Vietnam war or Iraq war will simply continue to repeat itself over and over again.

Stay strong, stay vigilant.

What happened in the Philippines is one of the darkest chapters in American History.

I am always amazed by the Friendship and Warmness of the Filipino people toward Americans.

Well, they were probably happy we kicked the Japanese out of their Islands. It was going pretty bad for them at the time

I needed to hear.

Yeah sure moron. Learn to read.

Learn to write. I can read well connected sentences in the english language but the garbled mess you type is almost indecipherable.

UHFRSC4.jpg

I needed to hear.

I don't even know what that means but if you're arguing with predfan I automatically agree with you and I'm white.

Why do White people lie right in your face? You agreed with PredFan's statement now you say you agree with me. Are you trying to make Liberals look like liars? Please don't call yourself a liberal...You act more like a conservative than anything else.

Note the red highlighted text. You know what I meant. All 26 of the BIG GUTS who gave
PredFan an atta-boy for that oneliner know what I meant. I meant that forseveral centuries White men savored the sexual pleasure of Black mistresses or slaves and sired multitudes of mulatto offspring. Is there no residual culpability in that for White men to own? Many of those anonymous dark skinned citizens you heap scorn upon are descendants of your ancestors. Shall I unearth the sordid history where White men denied their own children equality under the law and fought to keep them from attaining it?

"My last name doesn't even belong to me. Let that sink in." - Powerful.

Watch the whole thing before commenting.

As a Filipino I feel for the African-American since we also knew how it felt like to undergo lies and oppression.

After the Philippine-American war, President Mckinley was quoted in saying that the "Filipinos need to be civilized, Christianized and taught democracy"

And the ironic thing is that, in order to spread democracy, the Americans obliterated the democratically elected First Philippine Republic, they also claimed to want to spread Christianity to the heathen Filipinos, when in fact we were already Christian since the 1500s and we were to be "Civilized" when we were already home to civilizations far older than in America.

The Americans lied, cheated and then ruthlessly massacred my people once.

"Kill everyone over the age of ten"
~Jacob H Smith (On the Philippine-American War)

So, considering our history. We feel very deeply with the issue of black welfare and black rights, considering that we too were trampled upon and desecrated by an overbearing oppressive system.

However, hearkening back over and over to the past will not change anything. Instead, we should take a more progressive approach and learn to heal and forgive old wounds and also, moving forward.

Yes, the common American will never get to feel the pain and struggle of being black, but blacks should not linger in self-pity and pull themselves out of it.

There is a saying: "Victory has many fathers, while defeat is an orphan". If African-Americans can't be strong for themselves? Who else will? People should stop living in pity.

Nevertheless, you have a mission to serve as a conscience to the white man.

And tell them to stop their bloodthirsty oppression. If we don't stand together, then the opression of, the slavery in Louisiana, the massacre of Native-Americans, the extermination of the Hawaiian royal family, the Philippine-American War, the Vietnam war or Iraq war will simply continue to repeat itself over and over again.

Stay strong, stay vigilant.

What happened in the Philippines is one of the darkest chapters in American History.

I am always amazed by the Friendship and Warmness of the Filipino people toward Americans.

Well, they were probably happy we kicked the Japanese out of their Islands. It was going pretty bad for them at the time

Yes, we were quite happy that you guys kicked out the Japanese. However we were very disappointed with its intricacies. Firstly, Japan attacked the USA first, yet America declared war against Germany first and reserved to war with Japan at a later date.

This really annoyed President Quezon that he once remarked, one time shouting publicly after listening to one of Roosevelt's fireside chats: "come, listen to this scoundrel! Que demonio! How typical of America to writhe in anguish at the fate of a distant cousin, Europe, while a daughter, the Philippines, is being raped in the back room!"

America doomed the 17 Million Filipinos and then the 1 Million Americans living in the Philippines, to "second priority" while Japanese murdered the people of the American colony. America then chose to go to war with Germany first. A Germany that hasn't even attacked American territory vis-a-vis Japan that attacked Hawaii, USA.

We were eventually grateful for the American reinforcements (which were quite late) but we still have to suffer both American and Japanese bombs destroying our capital, Manila (which was the most devastated city in the world after Warsaw Poland).

Anyway, all the reinforcements were mainly due to Douglas MacArthur, of whom, his father, Arthur MacArthur was the former Governor-General of the Philippines.

Without Douglas MacArthur, then the plan would have been to go to Taiwan and then Japan. Completely bypassing the Philippines.

That's why we love General Douglas MacArthur so much XD.

Sent from my RQ735-A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I needed to hear.

Why do White people lie right in your face? You agreed with PredFan's statement now you say you agree with me. Are you trying to make Liberals look like liars? Please don't call yourself a liberal...You act more like a conservative than anything else.

Note the red highlighted text. You know what I meant. All 26 of the BIG GUTS who gave
PredFan an atta-boy for that oneliner know what I meant. I meant that forseveral centuries White men savored the sexual pleasure of Black mistresses or slaves and sired multitudes of mulatto offspring. Is there no residual culpability in that for White men to own? Many of those anonymous dark skinned citizens you heap scorn upon are descendants of your ancestors. Shall I unearth the sordid history where White men denied their own children equality under the law and fought to keep them from attaining it?
I don't lie to you. I see your points but am done hearing why this generation or even future generations of blacks are where they are because of the past.

When will you people be over it?

I needed to hear.

I grew up with blacks in the 70s so spent the 80s, 90s & 2000's defending black people.

35 years later black society is worse! We're things so bad these last 50 years that black society has gotten worse? Or have you people done nothing to improve your situation?

I know many blacks have, but too many have not. So this is tough love. Get over the past. At this point, you people are responsible for yourselves.

Quit talking about slave owners banging their slaves. Ancient history.

Forum List

Back