A message to America from Black America.

UHFRSC4.jpg

When White people clean up THEIR slummy communities and get rid ot THEIR criminal elements, we can start on the Black ones.

RIGHT! The majority wants the minority to do something they CANT. Lol

7 seconds in, I've heard all
I needed to hear.

Same old nonsense. Got a problem black America? Look in the fucking mirror.
Often those few with problems DO look in the mirror. Trouble is, the eyes they see looking back at them are those of their White ancestors.

Yeah sure moron. Learn to read.

Learn to write. I can read well connected sentences in the english language but the garbled mess you type is almost indecipherable.
You need an english to hiphop translation?

When White people clean up THEIR slummy communities and get rid ot THEIR criminal elements, we can start on the Black ones.

Ben Carson did something... didn't he?
Yes he did with the partial AA he received but wants to now get rid of.
You're a lying piece of shit.

How about we start with the people on welfare getting up off their ass and working for a living. Who gives a fuck if they are black, white, or hispanic?
I know you are too intelligent to really believe there is a job for everyone. This is a capitalistic society and that demands some people be without a job capable of sustaining themselves or a family.

Sorry dog. Truth hurts. :laugh:

Does Ben Carson want to 'eliminate dependency on government' despite benefiting from welfare?

That's possibly the biggest load of horse manure I've ever seen.
Because you are one of them you don't see it. LOL
One of what?

The conservative message is that of the personal trainer. The liberal message is that of Santa Claus. Most voters appear to be children.
From now on I want to know what city and state Republicans live in. It is important to know if they live in la la land or if they live in a poor red neck city or a big blue state. I mean if you live in Oklahoma or Arkansas or Kansas I really don't give a shit what you think because not everyone lives in Kansas Dorothy.
I live outside Richmond, Va, the Capital of the Confederacy. I work downtown in Jackson Ward (look it up to see why that's important). Minority representation is strong in all levels of power. We don't have the kind of racial animosity you see in northern cities, no race riots, none of that. Traffic jams that get reported on local radio usually involve you having to add an extra 10 minutes to your commute time. People generally get along just fine. Basically, it's not a bad place to be, unlike some of the simmering hotbeds of racial hatred up north. Where do you live?
I live on Walled Lake, MI. Metro Detroit. It too is a great place to live but unfortunately we have Detroit, Flint & Saginaw to deal with

Detroit, Flint, Saginaw among top 10 most violent U.S. cities in 2012

I really would like to know what you do to keep your blacks from becoming violent.

Actually, Richmond seems like a very nice place to live. At least compared to Detroit but then again, even Afganistan is nice compared to Detroit. LOL.

Detroit, MI - Forbes

Richmond, VA - Forbes

Medium income in Detroit is only $42K a year. In Richmond it's $60K
$42k is living pretty decent around here.

But in liberal meccahs......that's poverty level. No surprise nobody wants to work.

Because you are one of them you don't see it. LOL
One of what?

The conservative message is that of the personal trainer. The liberal message is that of Santa Claus. Most voters appear to be children.
From now on I want to know what city and state Republicans live in. It is important to know if they live in la la land or if they live in a poor red neck city or a big blue state. I mean if you live in Oklahoma or Arkansas or Kansas I really don't give a shit what you think because not everyone lives in Kansas Dorothy.
I live outside Richmond, Va, the Capital of the Confederacy. I work downtown in Jackson Ward (look it up to see why that's important). Minority representation is strong in all levels of power. We don't have the kind of racial animosity you see in northern cities, no race riots, none of that. Traffic jams that get reported on local radio usually involve you having to add an extra 10 minutes to your commute time. People generally get along just fine. Basically, it's not a bad place to be, unlike some of the simmering hotbeds of racial hatred up north. Where do you live?
I live on Walled Lake, MI. Metro Detroit. It too is a great place to live but unfortunately we have Detroit, Flint & Saginaw to deal with

Detroit, Flint, Saginaw among top 10 most violent U.S. cities in 2012

I really would like to know what you do to keep your blacks from becoming violent.

Actually, Richmond seems like a very nice place to live. At least compared to Detroit but then again, even Afganistan is nice compared to Detroit. LOL.

Detroit, MI - Forbes

Richmond, VA - Forbes

Medium income in Detroit is only $42K a year. In Richmond it's $60K
$42k is living pretty decent around here.

But in liberal meccahs......that's poverty level. No surprise nobody wants to work.
A few things. Its median not medium. Median income is not what everyone makes. Also you must live in the Ozarks if you think $42K a year is decent.

How about we start with the people on welfare getting up off their ass and working for a living. Who gives a fuck if they are black, white, or hispanic?
I know you are too intelligent to really believe there is a job for everyone. This is a capitalistic society and that demands some people be without a job capable of sustaining themselves or a family.
There are an INFINITE NUMBER OF JOBS. You morons think to small.

Does Ben Carson want to 'eliminate dependency on government' despite benefiting from welfare?
SS is not welfare, ya moron.

Yeah but welfare is welfare moron.

There are an INFINITE NUMBER OF JOBS. You morons think to small.

Of course there are an infinite number of jobs. The problem is that you missed the qualifier that they had to be capable of sustaining a family. Most likely you are lying to appear as if you are not an idiot.

That may be, but a hand-up you pay back is not welfare, it's a loan. Hand-outs that are never paid back... that's welfare. Ben Carson paid those hand-outs back 1000 fold.

That may be, but a hand-up you pay back is not welfare, it's a loan. Hand-outs that are never paid back... that's welfare. Ben Carson paid those hand-outs back 1000 fold.
I dont recall Ben Carson saying he paid back the welfare he used. Nice try.

I dont recall Ben Carson saying he paid back the welfare he used. Nice try.
Ben Carson WAS A NEUROSURGEON. Do you have any idea how much tax a NEUROSURGEON has to pay on his income? Again, Carson paid those hand-ups back 10000 fold.

Forum List

Back