A modest proposal regarding Soros

Wrong again you mental Pygmy.

I called Soros a Nazi because he collaborated with Nazis. I think you’re a total scumbag, but that doesn’t mean I called you a Nazi, you fucking moron.

Keep posting little ant. I enjoy watching you constantly proving what a tool you are.

Moron he was 13, getting by during holocaust as a jewish boy.

"Collaboration"?? Do you have any fucking clue what you are saying?

Moron he was 13. What fucking collaboration? Do you even fucking understand what the word means?
Yes. Unlike you, I do. And your false denial of what he did shows how disgraceful you are.

After you change out of your wet panties, remember to wash up your twat before putting on new panties.

Wait. You don’t know what he did?

Yes retartd, I know what he did when he was 13. He went around with his fake uncle and documented confiscated jewish belongings.

Are you too chicken shit make an actual point? Explain how a 13 year old doing paperwork in occupied territory makes him a Nazi for life. Go ahead dumbass.

Last edited:
Yes retartd, I know what he did when he was 13. He went around with his fake relative documented confiscated jewish belonings.

Are you too chicken shit make an actual point?
You really need to learn how to spell, you imbecile.

And if you know what he did at 13 or 14, then why did you ask about what it means for him to have been a Nazi collaborator?

You’re quite the retard. (Notice the correct spelling, Antwon.)

And if you know what he did at 13 or 14, then why did you ask about what it means for him to have been a Nazi collaborator?

Because he was a FUCKING KID, getting by in occupied territory. You don't "collaborate" at that age, you do as you are told.

How the hell are you going to acuse someone with as long, outspoken life as Soros of being a Nazi, just based on him doing paperwork for occupying forces when he was a child?

How dumb do you have to be to fall for that silly nutbag bullshit?

Because he was a FUCKING KID, getting by in occupied territory. You don't "collaborate" at that age, you do as you are told.

How the hell are you going to acuse someone with as long, outspoken life as Soros of being a Nazi, just based on him doing paperwork for occupying forces when he was a child?

How dumb do you have to be to fall for that silly nutbag bullshit?
You are a rodent. A diseased flea on a diseased rat’s anus.

He didn’t just do paperwork, you ignorant or dishonest twat.

He doesn’t even feel guilt about it. He is a fucking vile scumbag.

George Soros's dad was a genius. He saw the writing on the wall in Hitler's Germany, so he got some forged identities for his family, and hid George under the roof of a government official.

Fucking. Brilliant.

He hid is son in plain sight. In perfect camouflage

He didn’t just do paperwork, you ignorant or dishonest twat.
What did he do?

Make a coherent argument from A to B why you consider him a Nazi.

It is NOT COHERENT to call him a Nazi just because he did some bueracratic work as a 13 year old for occupying regime.

So what else do you have idiot?

What did he do?

It is NOT COHERENT to call him a Nazi just because he did some bueracratic work as a 13 year old for occupying regime.

The tard is deep in "I want to bleev it, so it must be true" territory.

What did he do?

Fuck you auntie. I shared the video. He acknowledged what he did.

He collaborated with Nazis and many years later he’s such a piece of filth that he still tries to mitigate his own behavior.

And again, the work he performed wasn’t mere bureaucratic work. You’re a fraudulent little pussy, you imbecile.

Fuck you auntie. I shared the video. He acknowledged what he did.

He collaborated with Nazis and many years later he’s such a piece of filth that he still tries to mitigate his own behavior.

And again, the work he performed wasn’t mere bureaucratic work. You’re a fraudulent little pussy, you imbecile.
I know what you shared idiot, no person in their right mind would conclude that Soros is a Nazi based on bureaucratic work for occupying regime he did as a 13 year old.

You can't refute even a single word of that.

I know what you shared idiot,

Projection. Wrap your pin head around the fact that you are the idiot, auntie.
no person in their right mind would conclude that Soros is a Nazi based on bureaucratic work for occupying regime he did as a 13 year old.
What I said, you drooling Jack off was that he was a collaborator. He was. And you wouldn’t know thing one about anybody being in his or her “right mind,” you utter retard.
You can't refute even a single word of that.

Already did. You’re behind in the news. You retard.

Projection. Wrap your pin head around the fact that you are the idiot, auntie.

What I said, you drooling Jack off was that he was a collaborator. He was. And you wouldn’t know thing one about anybody being in his or her “right mind,” you utter retard.

Already did. You’re behind in the news. You retard.

So, Soros is a Nazi and you are sure of it because he "collaborated with Nazis" who occupied his country when he was 13.

That's all that matters and not what he has said and done his whole adult life.

Did I capture the entire elegance of what you are saying?

Last edited:
So, Soros is a Nazi and you are sure of it because he "collaborated with Nazis" who occupied his country when he was 13.

Did I capture the entire elegance of what you are saying?
Again, retard. He was a collaborator. And you’re a full blown retard

Again, retard. He was a collaborator. And you’re a full blown retard
That's what I said, a 13 year old collaborator with occupying Nazis, therefore himself a Nazi for life, no matter what he says or does as an adult.

What are you refuting? How am I misrepresenting your stupid argument?

That's what I said, a 13 year old collaborator with occupying Nazis, therefore himself a Nazi for life, no matter what he says or does as an adult.

What are you refuting? How am I misrepresenting your stupid argument?
You’re a babbling retard. He was a collaborator.

Try to follows long, you imbecile.

Or better yet, just fuck off. You’re worthless.

Forum List

Back