A Moore win will confirm what Trump once stated....

Yep, if Moore gets elected tonight, it proves the Republican party is the REAL party of perverts that value votes in Congress instead of morals.

Funny too... since all the Trump supporters here are constantly saying Liberals are freaks and perverts.

I honestly think that the US should just break into little countries....I live in California and most here don't have anything in common with let's say Alabama, Mississippi ect....being there is like being in a third world country with all due respect.....let them live the way they want to....let us go forward.

God forgive me.........But I've often stated that Lincoln made a mistake in not letting the south secede......
TODAY, we'd be debating building a Trump wall along the Mason-Dixon line.
I've lived only 20 years in this country and visited tons of other countries, and lived in a third world one.....trust me the South is no different than lot of third world countries.
Their mentality is so backward compared to lot of blue states, is just no comparison at all.

I've lived only 20 years in this country and visited tons of other countries, and lived in a third world one.....trust me the South is no different than lot of third world countries.
Their mentality is so backward compared to lot of blue states, is just no comparison at all.

I won't be around then, but given the south another 20-30 years (when these old racist farts are dead) and the south will change dramatically.....

Florida and Texas will be blue with a strong majority of Hispanics and Latinos....the trend is gaining every year.

I honestly think that the US should just break into little countries....I live in California and most here don't have anything in common with let's say Alabama, Mississippi ect....being there is like being in a third world country with all due respect.....let them live the way they want to....let us go forward.

God forgive me.........But I've often stated that Lincoln made a mistake in not letting the south secede......

Funny thought, if the South did establish their own country, they would need to build a wall to keep the educated citizens IN!

Funny thought, if the South did establish their own country, they would need to build a wall to keep the educated citizens IN!

They've always had a penchant for enslavement anyway.....so, yes.....

The real question here is... can Congress get the tax plan done before Jones comes in and votes against it if he wins?

It would depend on how much McConnell can BRIBE Collins and Sasse....

Ok so what are Democrats going to do now ? Jones's commercials made him seem like a raging Conservative, said he would work with Shelby and that he was not beholden to the democrats in Washington.

I have to and your a lying sack of shit.

Ok so what are Democrats going to do now ? Jones's commercials made him seem like a raging Conservative, said he would work with Shelby and that he was not beholden to the democrats in Washington.

Selby WAS a Democrat... if he is anything, he's a RINO.

OMG Doug Jones just sexually assaulted his wife on National television by kissing her! I smell an investigation!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back