A Mother Puts the Benghazi Hearings in Perspective.

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This is a sad video. The grand standing politicians let this thing get away from them.

We needed answers to why 4 Americans were left defenseless, not a bunch of hooey about dropping Hillaries poll numbers.

The mom, of course nails it.

She asked 'Why? Why wasnt there any help?..Why did they sacrifice my only child?... You cant understand, my only child was murdered and nobody will tell me why....He was the only thing that was going to help me when I get old. I am old now, who do I have to listen to? Whose going to help me now? He's not around and the government wont talk to me. "

Last edited:
This is a sad video. The grand standing politicians let this thing get away from them.

We needed answers to why 4 Americans were left defenseless, not a bunch of hooey about dropping Hillaries poll numbers.

She asked 'Why? Why wasnt there any help?..Why did they sacrifice my only child?... You cant understand, my only child was murdered and nobody will tell me why....He was the only thing that was going to help me when I get old. I am old now, who do I have to listen to? Whose going to help me now? He's not around and the government wont talk to me. "

It would have been great if the Benghazi Committee had tried to find out why there wasn't any help and what could be changed for the future instead of trying to hurt Hillary's poll numbers.

In the meantime, the GOP will try as hard as they can to abuse this poor woman by parading her around until they forget about her in November of next year.

It would have been great if the Benghazi Committee had tried to find out why there wasn't any help and what could be changed for the future instead of trying to hurt Hillary's poll numbers.

In the meantime, the GOP will try as hard as they can to abuse this poor woman by parading her around until they forget about her in November of next year.

I think they just wanted the truth....and they got nothing but bullshit from her.

I think they just wanted the truth....and they got nothing but bullshit from her.

The truth is they were killed by religious lunatics and there was no way to get them help in time. You want to talk about why the 4 victims were at the embassy, or why there wasn't enough security, or what should be done in the future? Then call the office of one of the people in the Benghazi Committee, because none of them seem to give the slightest fuck about those things.

I wonder why they don't give a mike to the parents of all others killed overseas...start with the families of the Marines killed in Beirut many years ago.

images

The truth is that there should have been no embassy in Benghazi after the blood soaked Nobel Champion Of Peace destroyed the existing government and a incompetent Secretary Of State didn't withdraw said embassy as terrorist bans roamed a country left without a legitimate government.

But that figures when you have a community organizer as president and a former first lady who know nothing about military strategy... and it appears they know nothing about diplomacy either since the body count keeps rising. Over 25,000 dead in just six months with this little fiasco, that's not counting the embassy personnel. Have the progressives finished building that bridge of understanding with the mutilated bodies yet? It doesn't look that way if they're pushing for the United States to take on more military endeavors in Africa and Saudi Arabia.

Seems the progressives support the MIC more than the conservatives ever thought of doing.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

To be fair, what kind of moron thinks serving at an Embassy in Libya is ever going to be safe? "Gee, we had no idea it might be dangerous."

"A Mother Puts the Benghazi Hearings in Perspective."

A rightist tries to exploit 'Benghazi' for some perceived partisan gain.

"This is a sad video."

Just as sad is conservatives seeking to exploit her.

Lol, leave it to Marxist ideologues like you to dismiss this mother's heart felt loss as mere ideological propaganda.

You are disgusting.

Last edited:
I wonder why they don't give a mike to the parents of all others killed overseas...start with the families of the Marines killed in Beirut many years ago.

They did, remember Shehan who was interviewed countless times and who stalked W Bush at his home, the WH and any place she could get to him?

Cindy Sheehan Among Bush Library Protesters

But the Marxist journalists lost all use for her when she started criticizing the Dear Leader Obamy.

Cindy Sheehan: Obama May Be Worse War Criminal Than Bush

The stink of hypocrisy consistently blows stronger from the left and always will because you ideological liars have zero regard for Truth, or justice or even simple fair play.

Forum List

Back