A Muslim and a Professor Argue… The UCSD Student admits she is FOR the eradication of ALL Jews.

I don't care, either way. If she seriously supports killing all the Jews, then she's a moron. If she just got caught in a gotcha by David Horowitz (all signs point to this being the case), than she's also a moron for letting herself be caught.

Either way, it's no skin off my back.

If she supports killing all the Jews, she's a typical Muslim. She made the mistake of admitting the truth. The question "do you support killing all the Jews" is not a "gotcha." It's about as blatant a question as anyone could ask.

That's not the question he asked.

from the OP:

Horowitz then goes further, explaining how he is a Jew, and how the head of Hezbollah has said that he supports the creation of Israel for the simple reason that it has gathered all the Jews together in one place, so he won’t have to hunt them down and kill them around the globe.

Horowitz then leans into the mic and asks the student if she would be for or against a viewpoint such as that, of Muslims exterminating Jews.

Yeah.

Notice that he didn't say "Do you support killing all the Jews".

Oh, well then what she said is A-OK, right?

No.

You guys are really bad at this.

On this board?

I see people post about nuking all the Muslims on a daily basis.

Wrong. I and others, mostly tongue in cheek, have suggested nuking Mecca.

Oh, so supporting exterminating millions of Muslims is ok, as long as some Muslims survive?
She didn't say Muslims. She said Jews. And she said ALL, as in none survive.

No, she didn't say that. David Horowitz did.
No, he asked. You seem cornfused.

No, I think it's you who are confused.

She said nothing at all about Jews, or "all". Those words did not pass her lips.

Wrong. I and others, mostly tongue in cheek, have suggested nuking Mecca.

Oh, so supporting exterminating millions of Muslims is ok, as long as some Muslims survive?

No, he asked. You seem cornfused.

No, I think it's you who are confused.

She said nothing at all about Jews, or "all". Those words did not pass her lips.
They aren't passing mine, either. :)

RuPaul.jpg

To some people, speaking out against anyone calling for the extermination of all Jews is wrong.

It's fun watching you guys try to play "rhetoric".
It's bizarre watching you defend a call for the extermination of all Jews.

It's utterly moronic that you think that's what I'm defending.
It's ridiculous to defend any such idea. But here you are anyway.

To some people, speaking out against anyone calling for the extermination of all Jews is wrong.

Feel free to show me a post of mine in which I've defended any "such idea".

But if we don't have the muslim bogeyman, how will be continue to justify the bloated and expensive bureaucracy that is homeland security?

But if we don't have the muslim bogeyman, how will be continue to justify the bloated and expensive bureaucracy that is homeland security?

In the case of the posters here, I don't think it's about the bureaucracy.

I think it's more some sort of psychological addiction to being afraid.

Horowitz is doing god's work. There's an odd bedfellow relationship with leftism and Islam, maybe it's the leftist inability or unwillingness to pass judgement and Islam's willingness to use weak people for their end goal. Which will include exterminating the leftists once they've dispatched the Jews.

There's nothing odd about the Left being in bed with Islam... both cults are manifestly evil, serving each other's respective interests.
It's a funny thing; Democrats seems to tolerate Islam more yet Islam has far more in common with the GOP's platform. Crazy world.

Islam is evil, the Ideological Left is evil... the two are a perfect match.
There are 2 entities that particularly think the ideas of the left are evil; Islam and the GOP.

So maybe this IS all the liberals fault... because Muslims would be okay with the U.S. if it wasn't for us and our "crazy" desire to live our lives free.

When did liberals ever want anyone to live his life free?
Since the first moment a person got annoyed of scared conservatives. :cool:

It's fun watching you make excuses for a demented idiot.

I would say that it's fun watching you guys trying to hysterically drive up the fear, but it's actually getting really old.
Are you implying that we should not fear radical Islam?

It's fun watching you try to play "rhetoric."

There's nothing odd about the Left being in bed with Islam... both cults are manifestly evil, serving each other's respective interests.
It's a funny thing; Democrats seems to tolerate Islam more yet Islam has far more in common with the GOP's platform. Crazy world.

Islam is evil, the Ideological Left is evil... the two are a perfect match.
There are 2 entities that particularly think the ideas of the left are evil; Islam and the GOP.

So maybe this IS all the liberals fault... because Muslims would be okay with the U.S. if it wasn't for us and our "crazy" desire to live our lives free.

When did liberals ever want anyone to live his life free?
Since the first moment a person got annoyed of scared conservatives. :cool:

Is that why they passed Obamacare, because they were "annoyed with scared conservatives?"

Some real muslim boogeymen appeared in France a few days ago.

pillars. lol.

:lol:

So you can't find a post?

Didn't think so.

A more experienced person would have been together enough not to "endorse" killing all the Jews.

You lose

What is it that you think I've "lost"?

So you can't find a post?

Didn't think so.
Just the one where you praise the merits of Just For Men.

Forum List

Back