A Muslim and a Professor Argue… The UCSD Student admits she is FOR the eradication of ALL Jews.

Oh, so supporting exterminating millions of Muslims is ok, as long as some Muslims survive?
She didn't say Muslims. She said Jews. And she said ALL, as in none survive.

No, she didn't say that. David Horowitz did.

A more experienced person would have been together enough not to "endorse" killing all the Jews.

You lose

:lol:

What is it that you think I've "lost"?
Your hair.

Oh, so supporting exterminating millions of Muslims is ok, as long as some Muslims survive?

A more experienced person would have been together enough not to "endorse" killing all the Jews.

You lose

Your hair.

You wish you had my hair.

You lose

Your hair.

You wish you had my hair.
Real men use rouge.

But if we don't have the muslim bogeyman, how will be continue to justify the bloated and expensive bureaucracy that is homeland security?
Some real muslim boogeymen appeared in France a few days ago.

pillars. lol.

Indeed. How many people are murdered in the U.S. in an average year in mass murders?
From AIDS? Those cocksuckers need to come to terms with their illness.

You really aren't good at this at all, are you?

Weren't you just trying to complain that I was "changing the subject"?

You lose

Your hair.
His credibility

But if we don't have the muslim bogeyman, how will be continue to justify the bloated and expensive bureaucracy that is homeland security?

pillars. lol.

Indeed. How many people are murdered in the U.S. in an average year in mass murders?

Weren't you just saying you don't care what some girl says? :D

These are your counterpoints? That it's four years old and Horowitz isn't a professor?

Those "counterpoints" address both the motivation and abject ignorance of this thread.

Seems enough to me.
Neither address the actual words the girl parroted of certain organizations like Hamas. But hey, Horowitz isn't a professor so let's blow it off.

Why should I care about comments made by a college student 4 years ago?

What is it that you expect me to address?
Um...the true subject of this thread, since you cared enough to post in it in the first place. Perhaps I'm asking too much.

What is the "true" subject of this thread, in your opinion?

From where I'm sitting, the subject of this thread is that 4 years ago, a Muslim girl fell into David Horowitz's rhetorical trap and embarrassed herself, and now it's just another tool for you guys to bring back up to increase the fear, as Kondor so succinctly expressed already.
I would hardly call advocacy-for and maintenance-of a high degree of vigilance, directed against a belief-system that also doubles as a cultural and philosophical and spiritual and legal opposite and adversary, as fear-mongering, or keeping-the-fear-up. More like: naming the source of modern troubles, and calling for a sustained skepticism and watchfulness.

It's a funny thing; Democrats seems to tolerate Islam more yet Islam has far more in common with the GOP's platform. Crazy world.

Islam is evil, the Ideological Left is evil... the two are a perfect match.
There are 2 entities that particularly think the ideas of the left are evil; Islam and the GOP.

So maybe this IS all the liberals fault... because Muslims would be okay with the U.S. if it wasn't for us and our "crazy" desire to live our lives free.

When did liberals ever want anyone to live his life free?
Since the first moment a person got annoyed of scared conservatives. :cool:

Is that why they passed Obamacare, because they were "annoyed with scared conservatives?"
Scared, annoying conservatives are a byproduct of every accomplishment in human history. They are just byproducts; not catalysts.

pillars. lol.

That doesn't make any sense.

If you want to troll, go do it somewhere else.

The tape is obvious. The woman isn't sorry she said she supported killing all Jews. The woman is sorry she got caught on tape saying it. Muslims are like that. They'll lie to you brazenly hoping not to get caught. Look at interviews with some Palestinian spokesfuckers. They'll lie just out of habit, even when it's obvious.

pillars. lol.

That doesn't make any sense.

If you want to troll, go do it somewhere else.
You weren't just saying that, or you forgot you were just saying that?

Those "counterpoints" address both the motivation and abject ignorance of this thread.

Seems enough to me.
Neither address the actual words the girl parroted of certain organizations like Hamas. But hey, Horowitz isn't a professor so let's blow it off.

Why should I care about comments made by a college student 4 years ago?

What is it that you expect me to address?
Um...the true subject of this thread, since you cared enough to post in it in the first place. Perhaps I'm asking too much.

What is the "true" subject of this thread, in your opinion?

From where I'm sitting, the subject of this thread is that 4 years ago, a Muslim girl fell into David Horowitz's rhetorical trap and embarrassed herself, and now it's just another tool for you guys to bring back up to increase the fear, as Kondor so succinctly expressed already.
I would hardly call advocacy-for and maintenance-of a high degree of vigilance, directed against a belief-system that also doubles as a cultural and philosophical and spiritual and legal opposite and adversary, as fear-mongering, or keeping-the-fear-up. More like: naming the source of modern troubles, and calling for a sustained skepticism and watchfulness.

I think "fear" describes your post perfectly, actually.

The fact that you believe that any "belief system" is our "spiritual and legal adversary" just nails that point home even more.

Horowitz is doing god's work. There's an odd bedfellow relationship with leftism and Islam, maybe it's the leftist inability or unwillingness to pass judgement and Islam's willingness to use weak people for their end goal. Which will include exterminating the leftists once they've dispatched the Jews.

There's nothing odd about the Left being in bed with Islam... both cults are manifestly evil, serving each other's respective interests.
It's a funny thing; Democrats seems to tolerate Islam more yet Islam has far more in common with the GOP's platform. Crazy world.
Horowitz is doing god's work. There's an odd bedfellow relationship with leftism and Islam, maybe it's the leftist inability or unwillingness to pass judgement and Islam's willingness to use weak people for their end goal. Which will include exterminating the leftists once they've dispatched the Jews.

There's nothing odd about the Left being in bed with Islam... both cults are manifestly evil, serving each other's respective interests.
Yes, both Far Right Religious groups .. competition?

Forum List

Back