A Muslim and a Professor Argue… The UCSD Student admits she is FOR the eradication of ALL Jews.

The tape is obvious. The woman isn't sorry she said she supported killing all Jews. The woman is sorry she got caught on tape saying it. Muslims are like that. They'll lie to you brazenly hoping not to get caught. Look at interviews with some Palestinian spokesfuckers. They'll lie just out of habit, even when it's obvious.

We have decided we don't care about some girl who said something four years ago that she didn't even mean because she was tricked into it by someone whose political views we don't agree with.

The tape is obvious. The woman isn't sorry she said she supported killing all Jews. The woman is sorry she got caught on tape saying it. Muslims are like that. They'll lie to you brazenly hoping not to get caught. Look at interviews with some Palestinian spokesfuckers. They'll lie just out of habit, even when it's obvious.

We have decided we don't care about some girl who said something four years ago that she didn't even mean because she was tricked into it by someone whose political views we don't agree with.

OK thanks for bringing me up to speed here.

I've said before here: Muslims will continue to attack and kill people because for every one who actually does it, 10 more are complicit, 100 more are sympathetic, and 1000 more reallly arent very concerned.

Islam is evil, the Ideological Left is evil... the two are a perfect match.
There are 2 entities that particularly think the ideas of the left are evil; Islam and the GOP.

So maybe this IS all the liberals fault... because Muslims would be okay with the U.S. if it wasn't for us and our "crazy" desire to live our lives free.

When did liberals ever want anyone to live his life free?
Since the first moment a person got annoyed of scared conservatives. :cool:

Is that why they passed Obamacare, because they were "annoyed with scared conservatives?"
Scared, annoying conservatives are a byproduct of every accomplishment in human history. They are just byproducts; not catalysts.

Liberalism accomplished the massacre in France. That's why we're afraid.

And we support these students in our schools. Go figure. They can call for murder of people and not be accused of hate speech. She is a typical Muslim. Polls show the majority of Muslims support Sharia law and murder in the name of their religion. The left ignores these studies because it goes against their narrative.

"We"... do not.

The Ideological Left supports allowing terrorists on US University campuses... because they're evil and THAT is what evil does.

And yes... she is a typical Muslim.

So...you are saying Muslims should not be allowed in college?

And we support these students in our schools. Go figure. They can call for murder of people and not be accused of hate speech. She is a typical Muslim. Polls show the majority of Muslims support Sharia law and murder in the name of their religion. The left ignores these studies because it goes against their narrative.

"We"... do not.

The Ideological Left supports allowing terrorists on US University campuses... because they're evil and THAT is what evil does.

Strawman!

"We"... do not.

Clown college maybe.

Neither address the actual words the girl parroted of certain organizations like Hamas. But hey, Horowitz isn't a professor so let's blow it off.

Why should I care about comments made by a college student 4 years ago?

What is it that you expect me to address?
Um...the true subject of this thread, since you cared enough to post in it in the first place. Perhaps I'm asking too much.

What is the "true" subject of this thread, in your opinion?

From where I'm sitting, the subject of this thread is that 4 years ago, a Muslim girl fell into David Horowitz's rhetorical trap and embarrassed herself, and now it's just another tool for you guys to bring back up to increase the fear, as Kondor so succinctly expressed already.
I would hardly call advocacy-for and maintenance-of a high degree of vigilance, directed against a belief-system that also doubles as a cultural and philosophical and spiritual and legal opposite and adversary, as fear-mongering, or keeping-the-fear-up. More like: naming the source of modern troubles, and calling for a sustained skepticism and watchfulness.

I think "fear" describes your post perfectly, actually.

The fact that you believe that any "belief system" is our "spiritual and legal adversary" just nails that point home even more.

You mean the Nazis weren't our enemy?

There are 2 entities that particularly think the ideas of the left are evil; Islam and the GOP.

So maybe this IS all the liberals fault... because Muslims would be okay with the U.S. if it wasn't for us and our "crazy" desire to live our lives free.

Is that why they passed Obamacare, because they were "annoyed with scared conservatives?"
Scared, annoying conservatives are a byproduct of every accomplishment in human history. They are just byproducts; not catalysts.

No you're afraid because you're a conservative.

Charlie Hebdo is publishing Muhommad on the cover of their next issue because they're NOT afraid. And that's because they are and have always been extremely liberal.

Charlie Hebdo is publishing Muhommad on the cover of their next issue because they're NOT afraid. And that's because they are and have always been extremely liberal.

If they're not afraid, they should be. 12 of their colleagues are dead. They can thank the liberals who thought it was a good idea to import 7 million Muslims into the country for that.

Um...the true subject of this thread, since you cared enough to post in it in the first place. Perhaps I'm asking too much.

From where I'm sitting, the subject of this thread is that 4 years ago, a Muslim girl fell into David Horowitz's rhetorical trap and embarrassed herself, and now it's just another tool for you guys to bring back up to increase the fear, as Kondor so succinctly expressed already.
I would hardly call advocacy-for and maintenance-of a high degree of vigilance, directed against a belief-system that also doubles as a cultural and philosophical and spiritual and legal opposite and adversary, as fear-mongering, or keeping-the-fear-up. More like: naming the source of modern troubles, and calling for a sustained skepticism and watchfulness.

The fact that you believe that any "belief system" is our "spiritual and legal adversary" just nails that point home even more.

Our enemy in WWII was a nation led by an autocratic government.

Not a "belief system".

Atheist leaning too.

If they're not afraid, they should be. 12 of their colleagues are dead. They can thank the liberals who thought it was a good idea to import 7 million Muslims into the country for that.

You should go tell them that they're not scared enough.

Since I'm sure you've got so much more experience with this than they do.

This is the same as people who tell me that I'm not afraid enough because I've "forgotten" 9/11.

For those who do not yet know, David Horowitz is a former leftist liberal professor who has since converted to conservatism to wage war against his former ideology.

Horowitz now travels the country warning about the inherent dangers of radical leftism and radical Islam, speaking at universities and writing books, as well as operating websites to further spread his important message. As such, Horowitz often ends up in confrontational arguments with Muslim students who seek to challenge his lifetime of experience and knowledge, as we see in this older clip.

Horowitz was speaking at the University of California at San Diego, when a young Muslim woman confronted him during a question and answer period and openly said she supports the extermination of Jews. Yes, you read that right.

In something of an arrogant tone, the Muslim student asks about some pamphlets provided by Horowitz which explain the terrorist connections of the Muslim Student Association, namely their connections to Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood.

The student flatly denies any terrorist connections for the MSA and challenges Horowitz to prove it.

Instead, Horowitz simply asks her if she supports or will condemn the terrorist actions of Hamas, which she refuses to do, instead dancing around his question back to her, but leaving the clear impression that she supports them. (H/T Young Cons)

Horowitz then goes further, explaining how he is a Jew, and how the head of Hezbollah has said that he supports the creation of Israel for the simple reason that it has gathered all the Jews together in one place, so he won’t have to hunt them down and kill them around the globe.

Horowitz then leans into the mic and asks the student if she would be for or against a viewpoint such as that, of Muslims exterminating Jews.

She leans into the mic as well, and with a glint of excitement in her eye, calmly says “For it.”

A Muslim and a Professor Argue... But the Student s Last 2 Words Are Horrifying VIDEO

This is a clear example of the hypocrisy of the American political left.
Had the student said the same thing but instead attacked a politically correct protected class such as Muslims. gays, blacks, Hispanics, cross dressers, etc, she'd have been brought up on charges of violating school honor and speech codes and perhaps even charged by government authorities of inciting to commit hate crimes.
France and the UK have liberalized their immigration requirements. Both nations are having to deal with problems caused by Muslims who want to live in Islamic Caliphates.
France is being over run by Muslims. The latest estimate is France is now about 40% Muslim. Many of the Arabic and North African Muslims were encouraged to move to France for work. Jobs that native French choose not to do....The result is hundreds of thousands of Young Muslims are unemployed living in outer suburbs of large cities. They live off France's generous social safety nets, but France has a very high cost of living and the stipends are not enough. SO these people are angry and blamce the European( White) French for their problems. They have become radicalized in their religion. Convinced that if France were under Sharia law, their lives would be so much better.
In the UK, Muslim Clerics have told the government that they would use Britain's freedoms to bury them. The racism and hate Muslims have toward the British is out in the open. And the UK govt lets them get away with it.

for anyone interested in my learned opinion. The the young muslim woman is FOR the extermination of all jews does
not surprise me at all------I am surprised that she admitted it.
Muslims are nurtured on the ONE TRUE BELIEF---which has
advocated the etermination of jews for the past 1400 years.---
In Islamic law and ethics---the only reason for jews to live is
as completely subjugated to the filth of the UMMAH
What's your point?

Not a "belief system".
It was Hitler's belief system that was prevalent in Germany.

Not a "belief system".
It was Hitler's belief system that was prevalent in Germany.

No, it wasn't.

Hitler's "belief system" was a tool of his government. Not the other way around.

Of course, as a conservative, you think that everyone should be scared. That's why you could never work for a place like Charlie Hebdo.

Not a "belief system".

Oh, then what about all those posters about Nazis being the enemy?

mqdefault.jpg

pioncorp.jpg

picture_48.jpg

antifa_09.jpg

Neither address the actual words the girl parroted of certain organizations like Hamas. But hey, Horowitz isn't a professor so let's blow it off.

That's nice - always good to get opposing perspectives out in the open.

I would counter that your seeming reluctance or inability to perceive such an adversarial and hostile status is highly suggestive of an outmoded form of pacifism and an overreliance upon egalitarianism in the context of a belief system that does not reciprocate your generous concessions on equal terms.

Forum List

Back