A Muslim and a Professor Argue… The UCSD Student admits she is FOR the eradication of ALL Jews.

From a less hysterical source, 4 years ago when it actually happened:

In a statement, the student apologized for her comments by saying, she didn't fully hear the question she was asked.

“Had I understood the nature of the question,” she wrote, “I would never have responded the way that I did- by providing an answer that misrepresented my beliefs.”

Source: UCSD Student s Remark Triggers Controversy NBC 7 San Diego
Apologized? Didn't hear the question? Give me a huge fucking break.
What is it with you lefties and Muslim extremism....Don't fall into the trap of being unsophisticated. it is clear what this woman believes and for the purpose of deflecting any potential back lash, she tried to walk away from here statement.
Ironic how you libs show your contempt for Jewish people yet, a majority of Jews vote democrat.

:lol:

I love it when you guys try to play the anti-semite card. It's almost as good as the 9/11 card.

That is only "clear" to you because that's what you want to see. You want her to be an evil villain, a bogeyman for you to be afraid of - so that's what you see.

I see a kid being railroaded into making a statement she didn't think through, and then apologizing for it.

She didn't think through the fact that she was speaking to a famous journalist in a venue that was being recorded before she blurted out the truth.

David Horowitz isn't a "journalist", either.

Other than that, yes. That's exactly what I'm saying.
...including that "she blurted out the truth"?

I would hardly call advocacy-for and maintenance-of a high degree of vigilance, directed against a belief-system that also doubles as a cultural and philosophical and spiritual and legal opposite and adversary, as fear-mongering, or keeping-the-fear-up. More like: naming the source of modern troubles, and calling for a sustained skepticism and watchfulness.

I think "fear" describes your post perfectly, actually.

The fact that you believe that any "belief system" is our "spiritual and legal adversary" just nails that point home even more.

You mean the Nazis weren't our enemy?

Our enemy in WWII was a nation led by an autocratic government.

Not a "belief system".
It was Hitler's belief system that was prevalent in Germany.

No, it wasn't.

Hitler's "belief system" was a tool of his government. Not the other way around.
Wrong.
His government existed to carry out his beliefs.

for anyone interested in my learned opinion. The the young muslim woman is FOR the extermination of all jews does
not surprise me at all------I am surprised that she admitted it.
Muslims are nurtured on the ONE TRUE BELIEF---which has
advocated the etermination of jews for the past 1400 years.---
In Islamic law and ethics---the only reason for jews to live is
as completely subjugated to the filth of the UMMAH
What's your point?

I made my point------the point being that either genocide of
absolute subjugation of jews is part and parcel of Islamic
ideology since the inception of islam------why would anyone
imagine it would go away in the USA?

What is it with you lefties and Muslim extremism....Don't fall into the trap of being unsophisticated. it is clear what this woman believes and for the purpose of deflecting any potential back lash, she tried to walk away from here statement.
Ironic how you libs show your contempt for Jewish people yet, a majority of Jews vote democrat.

I love it when you guys try to play the anti-semite card. It's almost as good as the 9/11 card.

That is only "clear" to you because that's what you want to see. You want her to be an evil villain, a bogeyman for you to be afraid of - so that's what you see.

I see a kid being railroaded into making a statement she didn't think through, and then apologizing for it.

She didn't think through the fact that she was speaking to a famous journalist in a venue that was being recorded before she blurted out the truth.

Does it matter?

He was a fellow that got a Muslim college student to admit that she supports the extermination of the Jews.

You are defending the indefensible.

Or so it seems, at first glance.

That's the point, right there.

He got her to say it.

People say things they don't mean, or don't think through, in the heat of a confrontation.
Speaking of the heat of a confrontation, do you think those Muslim murderers meant all that allujah ackbar avenge the honor of the profit nonsense they were spewing after they murdered all those people the other day?

Well, hair brain. Read my other post

You mean the one where you quoted two posts of mine? That's what I'm asking you about.

Do you think those posts are somehow contradictory?

Go ahead. Try talking your way around it :rolleyes:

Talk around what? I still have no idea what you think the "gotcha" is in those posts.
I believe he refers to the second of the two of your posts he quoted.

Here's the post again, for reference. Maybe you can tell me why the two statements somehow equal a "gotcha".

Oh, so supporting exterminating millions of Muslims is ok, as long as some Muslims survive?
She didn't say Muslims. She said Jews. And she said ALL, as in none survive.

No, she didn't say that. David Horowitz did.

A more experienced person would have been together enough not to "endorse" killing all the Jews.

You lose
When you said:

"A more experienced person would have been together enough not to "endorse" killing all the Jews."

You admit that she endorsed killing all the Jews.

In a statement, the student apologized for her comments by saying, she didn't fully hear the question she was asked.

“Had I understood the nature of the question,” she wrote, “I would never have responded the way that I did- by providing an answer that misrepresented my beliefs.”

Your persuasive arguments are starting to sway me. I think perhaps it is a good idea to exterminate all the Jews.

Of course, maybe the rhetoric on an internet message board has tricked me into saying that. I don't believe you are a real doctor, so that makes it a-ok.

Apologies, I didn't read that post as closely as I should have.

No, I don't agree that she "blurted out the truth".

I believe she blurted out what David Horowitz and you guys really, really want to be the truth.

This story is from 4 years ago.
Who cares. This exposes how these people think.

No, it doesn't. It "exposes" a college student being railroaded by David Horowitz.
You're fucking kidding, right? SHe stood up to speak. He asked her questions She answered them. Truthfully. She heard what he said and she knew what he was asking and she answerred truthfully because she was in a room filled with Muslims.

No you're afraid because you're a conservative.

Charlie Hebdo is publishing Muhommad on the cover of their next issue because they're NOT afraid. And that's because they are and have always been extremely liberal.

If they're not afraid, they should be. 12 of their colleagues are dead. They can thank the liberals who thought it was a good idea to import 7 million Muslims into the country for that.
Of course, as a conservative, you think that everyone should be scared. That's why you could never work for a place like Charlie Hebdo.

I think people should be scared when there is something to fear. You, on the other hand, think people should be concerned when 12 of their colleagues get gunned down in a massacre.

Fools leap where angels fear to tread.

When there is something to fear. That's the key.

Remember the "yellow peril"?
Militant Islam is FAR more dangerous.

The Yellow Peril never blew up two of our skyscrapers nor suicide-rammed the Pentagon nor crashed an airliner into a Pennsylvania airfield nor killed 3,000 Americans upon our own soil.

Faux comparison.

Apples and oranges.
9/11, of course, was terrible. And was a horrific act of war that needed to be answered.

But aside from that... the terrorists have been pretty pathetic. Most of them are fighting each other over tracts of sand... while attacks on the west have been weaker than when the west attacks itself such as with Sandy Hook...

I think "fear" describes your post perfectly, actually.

The fact that you believe that any "belief system" is our "spiritual and legal adversary" just nails that point home even more.

Not a "belief system".

No, it wasn't.

Hitler's "belief system" was a tool of his government. Not the other way around.
Wrong.

Most of the "beliefs" of the Nazi Party came from people other than Hitler.

She made it clear she wanted to see all Jews killed. In what universe do you imagine that is not anti-semitism??

Since the first moment a person got annoyed of scared conservatives. :cool:

Is that why they passed Obamacare, because they were "annoyed with scared conservatives?"
Scared, annoying conservatives are a byproduct of every accomplishment in human history. They are just byproducts; not catalysts.

Liberalism accomplished the massacre in France. That's why we're afraid.

Charlie Hebdo is publishing Muhommad on the cover of their next issue because they're NOT afraid. And that's because they are and have always been extremely liberal.
Sissies at CNN
I'll agree with you there. If they never show the cover they're gigantic pussies.

Not a "belief system".

No, it wasn't.

Wrong.

So? That is irrelevant. They were Hitler's beliefs and he used the state to carry them out. Like the Holocaust. The Holocaust was completely irrational from a purely statecraft perspective. It used up valuable resources in wartime against a people who were not a threat. The only explanation is it was driven by Hitler's ideology.
You're really failing badly here. Something about defending anti semites and murderers perhaps.

This story is from 4 years ago.
Who cares. This exposes how these people think.

No, it doesn't. It "exposes" a college student being railroaded by David Horowitz.
You're fucking kidding, right? SHe stood up to speak. He asked her questions She answered them. Truthfully. She heard what he said and she knew what he was asking and she answerred truthfully because she was in a room filled with Muslims.
There really is no defending hate speech. Not that the doctor isn't trying.

You mean the one where you quoted two posts of mine? That's what I'm asking you about.

Do you think those posts are somehow contradictory?

Go ahead. Try talking your way around it :rolleyes:

Talk around what? I still have no idea what you think the "gotcha" is in those posts.
I believe he refers to the second of the two of your posts he quoted.

Here's the post again, for reference. Maybe you can tell me why the two statements somehow equal a "gotcha".

Oh, so supporting exterminating millions of Muslims is ok, as long as some Muslims survive?
She didn't say Muslims. She said Jews. And she said ALL, as in none survive.

No, she didn't say that. David Horowitz did.

A more experienced person would have been together enough not to "endorse" killing all the Jews.

You lose
When you said:

"A more experienced person would have been together enough not to "endorse" killing all the Jews."

You admit that she endorsed killing all the Jews.

Scare quotes - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

That might help you out.

Liberalism accomplished the massacre in France. That's why we're afraid.

If they're not afraid, they should be. 12 of their colleagues are dead. They can thank the liberals who thought it was a good idea to import 7 million Muslims into the country for that.
Of course, as a conservative, you think that everyone should be scared. That's why you could never work for a place like Charlie Hebdo.

I think people should be scared when there is something to fear. You, on the other hand, think people should be concerned when 12 of their colleagues get gunned down in a massacre.

That was before the sneak attack on Pearl Harbor, right?

Does it matter?

He was a fellow that got a Muslim college student to admit that she supports the extermination of the Jews.

He got her to say it.

People say things they don't mean, or don't think through, in the heat of a confrontation.
No, Doc, sometimes, when pressed far enough, they speak from their hearts, and not from their heads.

Speaking from the heart reveals the inner truth about the person... what they truly think... what they truly feel... without the filters.

Personally, I think it the fellow did an excellent yoeman's job of getting that college student to speak from her heart.

Revealing her innermost self, in this context.

A regular Rembrandt of Revelation, in this case... an excellent job... well done.
wink_smile.gif

Militant Islam is FAR more dangerous.

The Yellow Peril never blew up two of our skyscrapers nor suicide-rammed the Pentagon nor crashed an airliner into a Pennsylvania airfield nor killed 3,000 Americans upon our own soil.

Faux comparison.

Apples and oranges.

Faux comparison is correct.

A handful of Al Quada Terrorists committed that act - one terrorist act with a huge toll. One event on American soil.

Let me remind you prior to that the biggest loss of life in a single terrorist attack on US soil was Oklahoma City, and event undertaken by a rightwing extremist.:disbelief:

In fact, when it comes to terrorist attacks on US soil aimed at human life...well...who takes the cake?

I think maybe you should be concerned about rightwingers. :ack-1:

Warning Label: Judicious amount of sarcasm included in this message may cause an anaphylactic reaction in susceptable readers.

Not a "belief system".

No, it wasn't.

Wrong.

So? That is irrelevant. They were Hitler's beliefs and he used the state to carry them out. Like the Holocaust. The Holocaust was completely irrational from a purely statecraft perspective. It used up valuable resources in wartime against a people who were not a threat. The only explanation is it was driven by Hitler's ideology.
You're really failing badly here. Something about defending anti semites and murderers perhaps.

Again with the anti-Semite card. :lol:

Your persuasive arguments are starting to sway me. I think perhaps it is a good idea to exterminate all the Jews.

Of course, maybe the rhetoric on an internet message board has tricked me into saying that. I don't believe you are a real doctor, so that makes it a-ok.

Apologies, I didn't read that post as closely as I should have.

No, I don't agree that she "blurted out the truth".

I believe she blurted out what David Horowitz and you guys really, really want to be the truth.
That sounds just as much like back-peddling as does her written retraction of what she actually said on video.

Does it matter?

He got her to say it.

Wow. Just wow. So now any statement can be explained away as merely being made in the heat of confrontation? Or does it just apply to jew-hating?

Forum List

Back