A Muslim Brit nails it again on the New Zealand attack

Islam can stay where it came from. I don't need it.
Well, it won't. So, do you care if it goes through a Reformation, or not?
Islam is evil.
Okay, I'll try one last time.

Do you care if it goes through a Reformation or not?

Show some original, reasoned thought here.
I don't support islam.
Well, I tried.

Slippery answers/behaviors from both ends on this. Fascinating.

Islam can stay where it came from. I don't need it.
Islam is evil.

I don't support islam.
Well, I tried.

Slippery answers from both ends on this. Fascinating.
I answered. funny how people like you behave when an answer doesn't meet your expectation. Islam should never be supported.

Islam is evil.

I don't support islam.
Well, I tried.

I answered. funny how people like you behave when an answer doesn't meet your expectation. Islam should never be supported.
You "answered" a question that I didn't ask.

But that's okay, your point is made, I appreciate it.

Islam is evil.

I don't support islam.
Well, I tried.

You "answered" a question that I didn't ask.

But that's okay, your point is made, I appreciate it.
sure I did. just keep telling yourself that. too funny

The first line of my sig, illustrated beautifully on this thread, for the zillionth time.
I see you still like giving yourself awards. amazing. good thing you like you. the dick thing still obvious.

and you are a scholar of NZ? LOL you fks never cease to amaze me.
I amaze you? What I find amazing is the combination of ignorance and lack of curiosity shown by most of the geezer rightards on this site. I mean my location is right there and it flies right over your head.

and you are a scholar of NZ? LOL you fks never cease to amaze me.
I amaze you? What I find amazing is the combination of ignorance and lack of curiosity shown by most of the geezer rightards on this site. I mean my location is right there and it flies right over your head.
naw, your brilliance knowledge of every country on the planet is enough. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

talk about curiosity , i ask a polite question about your police and i get no response CNM . I hear that your police are not armed , is that true CNM ??

talk about curiosity , i ask a polite question about your police and i get no response CNM . I hear that your police are not armed , is that true CNM ??
Thank you for your polite question. I didn't see it. From my experience with you I've decided you're too stupid to bother with.

Thank you for your polite question. I didn't see it. From my experience with you I've decided you're too stupid to bother with.
--------------------------------------- Yeah , i think that your COP's are disarmed but they can get guns if needed at your Cop Shop eh . How about your military , do they know how to shoot and how do they stack up against possible invaders in the future . I Hear that there are a couple large foreign countries that have their eyes on 'new zealand' CNM .

Forum List

Back