A Muslim Brit nails it again on the New Zealand attack

you're damning white americans.

What were my exact words that "damned" white Americans?
Renaming white supremecist into nationalism.
There is no difference.
that's why they have two different names. too funny.

are to, two, too the same?
Because they are trying to white wash white supremacy by calling it nationalism. Kind of like antisemites use the term anti-Zionism to white wash their anti Jewish ideology.

White supremacy and nationalism are two entirety different things. I consider myself a nationalist and I think white supremecy is as bad as black power or any of that other rot.

Nationalism is identification of one's nation and support of it's interests.

The left is the ones confusing white supremacy with nationalism

There is no difference.

Because they are trying to white wash white supremacy by calling it nationalism. Kind of like antisemites use the term anti-Zionism to white wash their anti Jewish ideology.

White supremacy and nationalism are two entirety different things. I consider myself a nationalist and I think white supremecy is as bad as black power or any of that other rot.

I would use the term conflate rather than confuse.

To say confuse makes it look like an honest mistake instead of intentionally subversive .

i see it as American Nationalism and that is how it should be . Nothing at all to do with 'racial groups' or RACE .

There is no difference.

---------------------- and its the left / dems that PURPOSELY mix the terms 'white nationalism' with the Good term of American Nationalism .

D2GZCJcX0AEhHzk.jpg:large

There is no difference.

---------------------- and its the left / dems that PURPOSELY mix the terms 'white nationalism' with the Good term of American Nationalism .

Loons love word salad

Ah, nothing finer. The White nationalists are out in force, whining stridently about their being called "White nationalists". Have a group hug, boys!

Ah, nothing finer. The White nationalists are out in force, whining stridently about their being called "White nationalists". Have a group hug, boys!
You hate us right cause we love country over globalization. We know what you’re doing

You hate us right cause we love country over globalization. We know what you’re doing
They can't help what they do. They prefer the chains, and yoke of Globalism than the Freedom of being an Independent Navigator in the Success of one's own life.

The man who killed 50 people last week at two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand, described President Donald Trump as “a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose.”

What other political commentary was in his manifesto?
Who gives a fuck. Isn't this enough?

described President Donald Trump as “a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose.”

The shooter said he doesn't support Trump. He also loves China's political system and calls himself an ecological fascist. He's a leftwing wacko, like you. He's all yours. Congratulations.

Have a cuck give you a reach around and then learn because someone is a nationalist doesn't translate to racist

For liberals, when a white American waves the flag, they're being nationalistic and racist. When a brown-skinned Mexican waves the Mexican flag, they're celebrating their culture.

For liberals, when a white American waves the flag, they're being nationalistic and racist. When a brown-skinned Mexican waves the Mexican flag, they're celebrating their culture.
Actual liberals don't look at it that way, illiberal authoritarian Regressive Leftists do.

Surely they see the hypocrisy, but they just don't care.

Forum List

Back