A Muslim Brit nails it again on the New Zealand attack

I wonder if people realize that their rhetoric is exactly the same as that used by Jew haters for centuries ... with a different noun.
Pretty scary imo. And the further we move from the memories of WW2, the more we will forget the realities that rhetoric like this can lead to. When the last living memory is gone, what then?

Look at this thread.

The Regressives have given Mr. Nawaz at most a perfunctory nod while spending far more time deflecting for fundamentalist Islam.

I don't remember a thread in which this has been more clear. Their hypocrisy is ugly, obvious and incredible.

They go out of their way to attack / ignore / downplay the messenger -- a sincere Muslim reformist try to stop hate and encourage communication and liberalization and peace -- in favor of fundamentalist Islam, while regularly insulting Christianity. And this thread is the proof.

These are not real liberals. They are a distortion, a perversion, of liberalism.

You know, Mac, I cannot remember a thread of yours where you didn't claim proof for your pet theory. It's what you do.

You promulgate the scribbling of a bought and paid-for propagandist as an honest attempt at reform. Objections to him, you claim, prove your point. Then you invent attacks on Christianity, and favoring fundamentalist Islam - neither happened - and again claim it proves your point.

I, for one, am wary of oh-so enlightened Westerners taking it upon themselves to reform the savages in the dark corners of this earth. That usually didn't end all that well for the savages. I am particularly wary in case these oh-so enlightened Westerners cannot see the beams in their own eyes.

Most Muslims, I am convinced, want nothing to do with the likes of daesh, or their ideology. They will, on their own, reform. Western meddling is very, very likely a way to thwart, discredit, and delay their efforts. That is why Mr. Nawaz's advocacy, even if it were less disingenuous, is not helpful at all.

You should know by now that liberals can see through the crap you are promulgating. You've been exposed for months. I find it quite bone-headed that you would nonetheless try the exact same shtick time and again, and blame your bloody nose on those who expose you for what you are.
Why do you pretend to speak for liberals?

You are the furthest thing from liberal.
How do you define liberal?
It's not you, child, so do not worry.

If you wish to dispel your monumental ignorance, however, you could always read a little John Stuart Mill or John Rawls.

Look at this thread.

The Regressives have given Mr. Nawaz at most a perfunctory nod while spending far more time deflecting for fundamentalist Islam.

I don't remember a thread in which this has been more clear. Their hypocrisy is ugly, obvious and incredible.

They go out of their way to attack / ignore / downplay the messenger -- a sincere Muslim reformist try to stop hate and encourage communication and liberalization and peace -- in favor of fundamentalist Islam, while regularly insulting Christianity. And this thread is the proof.

These are not real liberals. They are a distortion, a perversion, of liberalism.

You know, Mac, I cannot remember a thread of yours where you didn't claim proof for your pet theory. It's what you do.

You promulgate the scribbling of a bought and paid-for propagandist as an honest attempt at reform. Objections to him, you claim, prove your point. Then you invent attacks on Christianity, and favoring fundamentalist Islam - neither happened - and again claim it proves your point.

I, for one, am wary of oh-so enlightened Westerners taking it upon themselves to reform the savages in the dark corners of this earth. That usually didn't end all that well for the savages. I am particularly wary in case these oh-so enlightened Westerners cannot see the beams in their own eyes.

Most Muslims, I am convinced, want nothing to do with the likes of daesh, or their ideology. They will, on their own, reform. Western meddling is very, very likely a way to thwart, discredit, and delay their efforts. That is why Mr. Nawaz's advocacy, even if it were less disingenuous, is not helpful at all.

You should know by now that liberals can see through the crap you are promulgating. You've been exposed for months. I find it quite bone-headed that you would nonetheless try the exact same shtick time and again, and blame your bloody nose on those who expose you for what you are.
Why do you pretend to speak for liberals?

You are the furthest thing from liberal.
How do you define liberal?
It's not you, child, so do not worry.

If you wish to dispel your monumental ignorance, however, you could always read a little John Stuart Mill or John Rawls.
It's a simple question. Why not answer it?

Look at this thread.

df39edaf-3f39-4fa0-9383-6b5ccb579cc2-original.gif
So typical
Look at this thread.

Right on cue, the repulsive Islamist plays the race card.
This is who the Regressives are. They try to put me on the defensive, cloud the issue, make this about me, avoid any hopeful conversation.

Look how they're behaving about a guy who's trying to bring some peace and sanity to this mess. What are they afraid of, do you suppose?

Fact is, they want him to fail - that's how protective they are of their chosen pet constituent oppressed religion - Fundamentalist Islamism.
When I see them here, I find myself wondering if they are the trained monkey or the monkey trainer.

Joe and Tehon are the trained monkeys, certainly, but I wonder about a couple of the others.
My general feeling on this stuff....
0040616f-2186-4b8d-a798-479c008ba4f7-original.jpg

You have no enemies here, Mac. Just folks pointing out to you how ludicrous and deplorable it is - on the occasion of yet another White nationalist slaughtering Those people - somehow to find fault with the figment of Mr. Nawaz's imagination, the so-called "regressive left".

Pointing out that weird, otherworldly failure of judgment is NOT a sign of enmity.

You have no enemies here, Mac. Just folks pointing out to you how ludicrous and deplorable it is - on the occasion of yet another White nationalist slaughtering Those people - somehow to find fault with the figment of Mr. Nawaz's imagination, the so-called "regressive left".

Pointing out that weird, otherworldly failure of judgment is NOT a sign of enmity.
It pleases me to know that I'm so far up in the heads of people like you.

The mystery is why you're so determined to point it out for me.

Last edited:

The mystery is why you're so determined to point it out.

You are proving him correct, Islamist .

Narwaz simply wants a more liberal Islam and wants the left to support a more liberal Islam as well instead of what you and your useful idiots support.

That obviously threatens you as you are an Islamist and seek to manipulate ignorant westerners into supporting your agenda instead of one that would lead to a more humanist and peaceful Islam .

Olde Europe said:

The mystery is why you're so determined to point it out for me.

That failure is being pointed out for you to learn. The only other option would be to dismiss you as one so out of your mind and so utterly morally depraved as to decry - loudly and at length - a figment of Mr. Nawaz's imagination in order to distract from one of their White nationalist ilk slaughtering dozens of people.

The mystery is why you're so determined to point it out.

You are proving him correct, Islamist .

Narwaz simply wants a more liberal Islam and wants the left to support a more liberal Islam as well instead of what you and your useful idiots support.

That obviously threatens you as you are an Islamist and seek to manipulate ignorant westerners into supporting your agenda instead of one that would lead to a more humanist and peaceful Islam .
They truly don't want him to succeed.

Pretty freakin' amazing.

I think he is right on this issue. :4_13_65:

I think he has also softened his position on Islam. It seems more nuanced, which is a good thing. He has moved left.

Look at this thread.

So typical
Look at this thread.

This is who the Regressives are. They try to put me on the defensive, cloud the issue, make this about me, avoid any hopeful conversation.

Look how they're behaving about a guy who's trying to bring some peace and sanity to this mess. What are they afraid of, do you suppose?

Fact is, they want him to fail - that's how protective they are of their chosen pet constituent oppressed religion - Fundamentalist Islamism.
When you look into his funding it brings up questions about his integrity and his motives. You seem to discount that completely Everybody can agree that some Muslim societies need to be dragged into the modern era but this guy lacks the credibility to do so. And I remember the Tommy Robinson farce.

My muslim friends dont need to reform, certainly not at the behest of someone who is bought and paid for.

Look at this thread.

So typical
Look at this thread.

When you look into his funding it brings up questions about his integrity and his motives. You seem to discount that completely Everybody can agree that some Muslim societies need to be dragged into the modern era but this guy lacks the credibility to do so. And I remember the Tommy Robinson farce.

My muslim friends dont need to reform, certainly not at the behest of someone who is bought and paid for.
I know you have a pet constituent oppressed religion to protect.

No doubt you're just as forgiving and tolerant and open-minded with Christians.

Yuk yuk.

Look at this thread.

So typical
Look at this thread.

No one has the credibility to transform cultures from the outside. It has to come from within.

And that is a liberal ideal.

So typical

Yuk yuk.
Well I am a Welsh Methodist so I am not sure where you are coming from with that. But I see you do not want to discuss the concerns that many have with Mr Nawaz. Stand by your man Mac.

So typical

No one has the credibility to transform cultures from the outside. It has to come from within.

I wouldnt disagree with that. I do question which cultures he is trying to transform.

So typical

Yuk yuk.
Well I am a Welsh Methodist so I am not sure where you are coming from with that. But I see you do not want to discuss the concerns that many have with Mr Nawaz. Stand by your man Mac.
That's what the whole thread is about.

I've also said that the Regressive Left doesn't want Islam to reform. You're happy the way it is.

So you're attacking the messenger. You're not talking about what he is saying or what he is doing. You're trying to discredit him so that he fails.

It's all right here on these pages. You're changing the subject by going after him.

So typical

I wouldnt disagree with that. I do question which cultures he is trying to transform.
He wants to transform radical Islamism, internationally.

Unfortunately for him he has targeted the "left" as his enemy in this endeavor.

He should understand that his real enemies are the Western governments he lobbies.

Instead he tries to silence the left who are critical of Western foreign policy strategies.

Natural, considering his funding came from the British government.

They truly don't want him to succeed.

Pretty freakin' amazing.

His "Success" is completely irrelevant to the problem. He could turn the whole of the Middle East into a secular, western-dressing society... and we'd STILL Have the same problem.

They'd still be made about our exploitation of their resources
The violence we visit on their people.
And the fact that we let the Zionists get away with murder in their lands.

Forum List

Back