A Muslim Brit nails it again on the New Zealand attack

Then it is you who is shutting down reasoned debate. No one else.
I am?

How have I done that? The thread is open and you can type and enter whatever you please. Several posters are posting here.

I very much appreciate your posts, and those of others here, because I can use them as examples of my point.

You're trying too hard to put me on the defensive. I haven't seen you make many clear, salient points. Perhaps you should stop complaining and try that.

Then it is you who is shutting down reasoned debate. No one else.
I am?

How have I done that? The thread is open and you can type and enter whatever you please. Several posters are posting here.

I very much appreciate your posts, and those of others here, because I can use them as examples of my point.

You're trying too hard to put me on the defensive. I haven't seen you make many clear, salient points. Perhaps you should stop complaining and try that.

Oh. And Mac here NEVER tries to put anyone on the defensive. He’s way too mature for that.

hijabs represent slavery to women. but why would you know that, you don't know much.
On Friday they will represent solidarity against the agenda of the nameless Aussie arsehole. If I was female I'd wear one.

Ohhh! We aren’t working WITH them. We are just unknowingly “paired” with them (we aren’t) because we are morons. We are so depraved and stupid that we defend Islamic Terrorists from talk of reform...(we don’t)...playing right into the hands of extremists. I get it now.

Yes. That’s much better (it’s not) . Thanks.

That was well done. As usual, Mac had no counter. Unsurprising as that is, he'll continue to attack the windmills, and claim he's slaughtering the dragon he calls "regressive left". Still, Mac's example serves as a very valid warning how, upon having one's hobby horse theory fixed in place, one also has a shield ready against the onslaught of facts, valid objections, and even explanations as to one's own assertions. Also, sadly enough, one is prone to fall for bought and paid-for impostors because they tell a story we're desperate to hear. This story is even more saddening in light of the fact that Mac seemingly very genuinely cares for the nation's well-being.

Ohhh! We aren’t working WITH them. We are just unknowingly “paired” with them (we aren’t) because we are morons. We are so depraved and stupid that we defend Islamic Terrorists from talk of reform...(we don’t)...playing right into the hands of extremists. I get it now.

Yes. That’s much better (it’s not) . Thanks.

That was well done. As usual, Mac had no counter. Unsurprising as that is, he'll continue to attack the windmills, and claim he's slaughtering the dragon he calls "regressive left". Still, Mac's example serves as a very valid warning how, upon having one's hobby horse theory fixed in place, one also has a shield ready against the onslaught of facts, valid objections, and even explanations as to one's own assertions. Also, sadly enough, one is prone to fall for bought and paid-for impostors because they tell a story we're desperate to hear. This story is even more saddening in light of the fact that Mac seemingly very genuinely cares for the nation's well-being.

Well. It would be horribly immature of me to say that Mac doesn’t actually care for the nation’s well being. So, I won’t say it.

Well I hope you're good at using a bow and arrow, cuz you'll need to do something to replace the police protection that the left is effectively eliminating.
Your ignorance about NZ is matched only by your obliviousness.

Mr. Nawaaz is risking his life trying to reform his beloved but troubled religion.

He is calling for civility and accountability and decency and communication, and an end to hatred and violence, as part of the process.

And a few here are more than willing to attack and insult him for it.

What does that tell you?
Are you saying that he is above scrutiny ?
Nope!

I'm just curious as to why you Regressives are so against the guy.

My guess is in post 305. All I can do is guess, really, because I certainly don't expect you folks to be honest.
Fascists hate liberalism and anything that threatens to liberalize Islam, they oppose.
Look at the Regressives who have jumped in here to illustrate his point for him.

You would think "liberals" (wink wink) would clearly and passionately advocate for his efforts.

But he's messin' with their pet constituent oppressed religion, so they're willing to throw in with the Islamist Fundamentalists.
Liberals do. This board is severely lacking in liberals, however.

What this board does have is many disgruntled individuals who are deeply unhappy and acting out like children in this weird form of nihilism where they throw in their lot with those who wish to destroy like they wish to destroy.

Can we say "arrested development" folks?

Mr. Nawaaz is risking his life trying to reform his beloved but troubled religion.

He is calling for civility and accountability and decency and communication, and an end to hatred and violence, as part of the process.

And a few here are more than willing to attack and insult him for it.

What does that tell you?
Are you saying that he is above scrutiny ?
Nope!

I'm just curious as to why you Regressives are so against the guy.

My guess is in post 305. All I can do is guess, really, because I certainly don't expect you folks to be honest.
Fascists hate liberalism and anything that threatens to liberalize Islam, they oppose.
Look at the Regressives who have jumped in here to illustrate his point for him.

You would think "liberals" (wink wink) would clearly and passionately advocate for his efforts.

But he's messin' with their pet constituent oppressed religion, so they're willing to throw in with the Islamist Fundamentalists.
Liberals do. This board is severely lacking in liberals, however.

What this board does have is many disgruntled individuals who are deeply unhappy and acting out like children in this weird form of nihilism where they throw in their lot with those who wish to destroy like they wish to destroy.

Can we say "arrested development" folks?
The difference between illiberal, authoritarian Regressive Leftists and Liberals appears to be increasing by the hour.

I don't know what the hell happened.

Well I hope you're good at using a bow and arrow, cuz you'll need to do something to replace the police protection that the left is effectively eliminating.
Your ignorance about NZ is matched only by your obliviousness.
-------------------------------- are your 'new zealand' police armed . I hear that they have access to Guns but that they don't carry Guns . Is that true CNM .

Mr. Nawaz and his atheist friend Sam Harris (a favorite of mine) have done of a lot of speaking together on this topic and wrote a book on it, "Islam & the Future of Tolerance":

Mr. Nawaz and his atheist friend Sam Harris (a favorite of mine) have done of a lot of speaking together on this topic and wrote a book on it, "Islam & the Future of Tolerance":

Islam is evil.

Forum List

Back