🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A New WikiLeaks just posted...WOW...another 2000+!!!

I heard Wikileaks is about to release information proving that the moon landings were fake too!

Stay tuned cowboys and cowgirls.
interesting way to ignore it and feel justified for ignoring it.

Hillary expects you to be so obedient.

How's it feel hanging your hat on Russian hackers interfering in the American Election? , Felling conned yet?

The revealing of truth feels rather nice compared to the usual barrage of lies by the dems.

Poor tardkid can't find it, I guess. He just parroted something he heard on one of his favorite propaganda outlets. Infowars, no doubt.

Here's the full email: WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails

Dear John: Well, we all thought the big problem for our US democracy was Citizens United/Koch Brothers big money in politics.

Silly us; turns out that money isn't all that important if you can conflate entertainment with the electoral process.

Trump masters TV, TV so-called news picks up and repeats and repeats to death this opinionated blowhard and his hairbrained ideas, free-floating discontent attaches to a seeming strongman and we're off and running.

JFK, Jr would be delighted by all this as his "George" magazine saw celebrity politics coming. The magazine struggled as it was ahead of its time but now looks prescient. George, of course, played the development pretty lightly, basically for charm and gossip, like People, but what we are dealing with now is dead serious. How does this get handled in the general?

Secretary Clinton is not an entertainer, and not a celebrity in the Trump, Kardashian mold; what can she do to offset this? I'm certain the poll-directed insiders are sure things will default to policy as soon as the conventions are over, but I think not.

And as I've mentioned, we've all been quite content to demean government, drop civics and in general conspire to produce an unaware and compliant citizenry. The unawareness remains strong but compliance is obviously fading rapidly.

This problem demands some serious, serious thinking - and not just poll driven, demographically-inspired messaging.

Rubio's press conference yesterday AM was good and should be repeated in its entirety, not just in nibbles.

I will attend the Clinton fundraiser here next week but as I can only afford the low level of participation may just get to wave without a "hello."

I fear we are all now trying to navigate a set of forces that cannot be simply explained or fully understood, so it is and will reamin interesting!

Sent with a handshake, Bill

I heard Wikileaks is about to release information proving that the moon landings were fake too!

Stay tuned cowboys and cowgirls.
interesting way to ignore it and feel justified for ignoring it.

Hillary expects you to be so obedient.

How's it feel hanging your hat on Russian hackers interfering in the American Election? , Felling conned yet?
another way to rationalize your desire to ignore the truth. Blame the messenger.

I do not need Wikileaks or any hacker they compensate to tell me about Hillary. I know exactly what she is all about. And I have no concern over anyone hacking because, well, to be frank, the US government does it as well. It is a way of life and why spending the money on an overly secure server is worth it if you have anything to hide.

Me? I do nothing on line that is worth jack if hacked.

Suddenly the bombshell is not so sinister any more. :lol:

Bill Ivey was saying Americans have been so dumbed down that they took a TV star like Donald Trump seriously. He said this was a problem, not an asset.

Christ, I've been trying to point out to you rubes for YEARS you have been dumbed down by your propaganda outlets. You have been willingly going along with your own devolution!

"This problem demands some serious, serious thinking - and not just poll driven, demographically-inspired messaging."

"Secretary Clinton is not an entertainer, and not a celebrity in the Trump, Kardashian mold; what can she do to offset this?"

Now don't you dumbed down rubes feel pretty stupid?

Where are Trump's Emails, Charity Cash Flow Bank Statements, Financials or Tax Returns???

We have 30 years worth from Hillary but none from your Chickenshit Orange Jesus!
Trump was not a government employee.

Or did you forget that.

So Tic Tac Trump is a Chickenshit? Got it! It's customary for all presidents to release their tax returns. Lying Trump PROMISED he would release his Tax Returns!!!

Real Charities publish their financials. Trump used others money for bribes.

Where are Teflon Don's Campaign & RNC Emails? Where are his Medical Records. Trump was having breathing problems at the debate.

Where are Trump's Emails, Charity Cash Flow Bank Statements, Financials or Tax Returns???

We have 30 years worth from Hillary but none from your Chickenshit Orange Jesus!
Trump was not a government employee.

Or did you forget that.

So Tic Tac Trump is a Chickenshit? Got it! Lying Trump PROMISED he would release his Tax Returns!!!

Real Charities publish their financials. Trump used others money for bribes.

Where are Teflon Don's Campaign & RNC Emails?
what are you....like 3?

Trump is working with the Russians or one of his advisors is a russian mole, holy crap....it's coming out right now....he's using the RT, russian propaganda media tool to falsely accuse Clinton/ Blumenthal....fake excerpt of email claiming it was Blumenthal who was talking with Clinton but it was really an article by Newsweek. forwarded by Blumenthal... Trump is using this fake info on his campaign stump speech within minutes of Russians Times posting their propaganda article, no other media had this propaganda article....

Trump is working with the Russians or one of his advisors is a russian mole, holy crap....it's coming out right now....he's using the RT, russian propaganda media tool to falsely accuse Clinton/ Blumenthal....fake excerpt of email claiming it was Blumenthal who was talking with Clinton but it was really an article by Newsweek. forwarded by Blumenthal... Trump is using this fake info on his campaign stump speech within minutes of Russians Times posting their propaganda article, no other media had this propaganda article....
lmao....

But when we say "wait a minute...she deleted emails....she openly lied about why she used a private server (so she can use only one device).....President Clinton met with the Attorney General on a tarmac.....people take the 5th....bleach bit....acid wash......

.........You guys say there is nothing there and it is just a conspiracy THEORY...

And then you come out with the gibberish you just said.

You cant make this shit up.

lmao....

But when we say "wait a minute...she deleted emails....she openly lied about why she used a private server (so she can use only one device).....President Clinton met with the Attorney General on a tarmac.....people take the 5th....bleach bit....acid wash......

.........You guys say there is nothing there and it is just a conspiracy THEORY...

And then you come out with the gibberish you just said.

You cant make this shit up.

They are out of their minds...

They remind me of Clinton actually, with her "massive RW conspiracy", or in other words, the truth.

I think we should start calling you conspiracy nuts.........wait for it...

RuskieLeakers....lolololololololololololololo!!!!

Because you Trumptards insisted on nominating a freak, HE, repeatedly, is the news, with his freakiness.

Had you nominated a halfway decent Republican (IOW one of the ones you freakfans HATE) maybe then Hillary Clinton's shortcomings would be the news.

But, hey, you got your wish. Enjoy it.
Right!

Can you imagine how different the debates would be if it were John Kasich up against Hillary?

Hillary and John would stand behind the Democratic party podium and there would be nobody standing behind the Republican podium. That would make for an odd debate, watching Hillary and Kasich trying to out liberal each other.

That is exactly why you're going down with the Trump ship.
Blues is part of that "Romney by a landslide" crew.

They all say they didn't say that.

They're saying similar things about Trump now.

Trump is going to lose. Normally I would be worried about jinxing things, but he is spiraling down as we speak

You know jack shit fool.
I can see why you and the Donald get along so well

There is no such thing as the "far right".
You seem rather good at denial. Here is you sig line, for example:
ptbw forever said:
A list of words and terms left wingers need to stop using before they hurt themselves with their own stupidity and cognitive dissonance:
1.racism/ist 2.privilege 3.sexism/ist 4.prejudice 5.paranoia/d 6.delusion(al) 7. progress 8. diversity
Tell me how it differs from this:
A list of words and term Holocaust believers need to stop using before they hurt themselves with their own stupidity:
1) racism 2) antisemitism 3) white supremacy 4) prejudice 5) paranoid delusions 6) progress 7) diversity.

Lemme guess, you're a Holocaust denier, too, right?

You mean considering ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, the New York Times, PBS, NPR are all branches of the media wing of the democrat party and with hold damaging information about hilary and spread every little scrap they find about Trump....and we have to be upset that the Russians might be leaking actual information about the democrats........

you mean like that?
You are an excellent Drumpf sheepling.

Lol, nobody cares, Groper fans.
It is so weird that they can be so giddy about Russians hacking us and screwing with our election, and then pretend they are patriotic.
There is an old Russian sating that goes: The enemy of my enemy is my friend. They see their fellow Americans who happen to differ with their political views their greatest enemy. The right wing leaders who instilled that kind of extreme hatred in them are the true enemy within. Their hate preachers deserve the deepest pit of hell for sowing so much pointless discord.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend originated in the 4th century B.C. in India.
Whoop de doo. Learn how to be a conservative without being hateful and then I might think you know something of interest.

Another idiot....
Ad hominem

So after Trump loses there isn't a network out there that will put him on tv now after he's been outed as a perv. Maybe he and Josh Duggar in something but, ewww.

There isn't anything for him after November. The candle goes out after this for good.

There is no such thing as the "far right".
You seem rather good at denial. Here is you sig line, for example:
ptbw forever said:
A list of words and terms left wingers need to stop using before they hurt themselves with their own stupidity and cognitive dissonance:
1.racism/ist 2.privilege 3.sexism/ist 4.prejudice 5.paranoia/d 6.delusion(al) 7. progress 8. diversity
Tell me how it differs from this:
A list of words and term Holocaust believers need to stop using before they hurt themselves with their own stupidity:
1) racism 2) antisemitism 3) white supremacy 4) prejudice 5) paranoid delusions 6) progress 7) diversity.

Lemme guess, you're a Holocaust denier, too, right?
You are either retarded or deliberately taking advantage of the well known retards who bat for your team on this thread.

My sig has to do with idiots who don't know what the word "prejudice" means and insist it has a specific connection to ethnic and gender biases, as well as idiots who think racism is synonymous with "white supremacy", and finally idiots who insist that sexism is always male on female.

I realize I am above and beyond everyone here when it comes to knowledge on racial topics, so my sig is simply me trying to bring the smarter people on this board up to speed on what the racial reality is today.

He'll buy one....and perhaps form hi
So after Trump loses there isn't a network out there that will put him on tv now after he's been outed as a perv. Maybe he and Josh Duggar in something but, ewww.

There isn't anything for him after November. The candle goes out after this for good.
He'll buy one, start his own party to run against Rino's and communists...Priceless

It is so weird that they can be so giddy about Russians hacking us and screwing with our election, and then pretend they are patriotic.
There is an old Russian sating that goes: The enemy of my enemy is my friend. They see their fellow Americans who happen to differ with their political views their greatest enemy. The right wing leaders who instilled that kind of extreme hatred in them are the true enemy within. Their hate preachers deserve the deepest pit of hell for sowing so much pointless discord.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend originated in the 4th century B.C. in India.
Whoop de doo. Learn how to be a conservative without being hateful and then I might think you know something of interest.

Another idiot....
Ad hominem

Just responding in kind...dickhead.

I realize I am above and beyond everyone here when it comes to knowledge on racial topics, so my sig is simply me trying to bring the smarter people on this board up to speed on what the racial reality is today.
I get it. You deny the oppression of black Americans by white Americans for 400 years.

You are literally worse than well known Holocaust deniers like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, because at least he had the excuse of political expediency to fall back on.

Why we let deniers like you participate in any serious decision making in this country is beyond me. All you deserve is public shaming.

Forum List

Back