🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A New WikiLeaks just posted...WOW...another 2000+!!!

2,000 more emails.

"John, can we get 80 pizzas for lunch? Last time we only got 60 and it wasn't enough for all the campaign staff we have around here."

"All, someone left the keys to their Prius in the ladies room. We have them at reception."

"All, Sally (formerly known as Kevin) asks that if you use the last bit of toilet paper in the ladies room, please replace it with another roll from the supply closet. Thank you!"

So Hillary's record of never having her emails hacked on her server remains unbroken.

What weak sauce has Wikileaksk revealed from Podesta's server? Anyone? I notice that part of the story is missing.

What hilarious "BOMBSHELL" and "BREAKING" amusement can we expect?

Ha, you lie almost as much as ole Hitlery does. Still pretending to be a Republican. That's some pretty funny bizarre shite. Do you really believe anyone takes you seriously? Probably time to drop that lame shtick. No one's buyin it. Try being an honest person.

So Hillary's record of never having her emails hacked on her server remains unbroken.

What weak sauce has Wikileaksk revealed from Podesta's server? Anyone? I notice that part of the story is missing.

Ha, you lie almost as much as ole Hitlery does. Still pretending to be a Republican. That's some pretty funny bizarre shite. Do you really believe anyone takes you seriously? Probably time to drop that lame shtick. No one's buyin it. Try being an honest person.
I asked some questions. Can't answer them, eh?

roger stone, aka donald trump right hand man, is working with Jullian Assange at wikileaks according to roger stone's own tweet, and wikileaks allegedly working with the Russian hackers...

what next?

While congress critters have 11 more benghazi hearings or comey hearings or email hearings instead of investigating the hacks on our democratic elections, including state voter rolls....

if the Russians are not doing this, then my best educated guess would be the benefactor, Trump or the gop/rnc

"Hill, we have a woman here claiming her pussy was grabbed by Donald Trump when she was a Miss Universe contestant. Which day in October do you want her to go on Good Morning America?"

Because you Trumptards insisted on nominating a freak, HE, repeatedly, is the news, with his freakiness.

Had you nominated a halfway decent Republican (IOW one of the ones you freakfans HATE) maybe then Hillary Clinton's shortcomings would be the news.

But, hey, you got your wish. Enjoy it.
Right!

Can you imagine how different the debates would be if it were John Kasich up against Hillary?
Another Romney vs Obama loss for the Republicans?

I heard Wikileaks is about to release information proving that the moon landings were fake too!

Stay tuned cowboys and cowgirls.
interesting way to ignore it and feel justified for ignoring it.

Hillary expects you to be so obedient.

Because you Trumptards insisted on nominating a freak, HE, repeatedly, is the news, with his freakiness.

Had you nominated a halfway decent Republican (IOW one of the ones you freakfans HATE) maybe then Hillary Clinton's shortcomings would be the news.

You really are incapable of retaining information, I've already told you twice that Democrats were voting for the man in open primaries, and showed you evidence to back it up.

Lol, nobody cares, Groper fans.
It is so weird that they can be so giddy about Russians hacking us and screwing with our election, and then pretend they are patriotic.
There is an old Russian sating that goes: The enemy of my enemy is my friend. They see their fellow Americans who happen to differ with their political views their greatest enemy. The right wing leaders who instilled that kind of extreme hatred in them are the true enemy within. Their hate preachers deserve the deepest pit of hell for sowing so much pointless discord.

The far right in the US is the most elitist group in the country.
There is no such thing as the "far right".

Lol, nobody cares, Groper fans.
seriously, it needs to be big news for anyone to take notice.
Like if they found a crayon written letter from a young Donald Trump to his 4th grade teacher asking for sexual favors, now that would be some big shit

Like i said, you lie almost as much as ole Hitlery does. You've been pretending to be a Republican here for a long time. You've lost all credibility. No one's buying your lame shtick. You should just apologize for all the lying you've been doing, and come clean.

If you do that, you could regain some self-respect and credibility. Most don't care about political affiliation. That's what a political message board is all about. But most do truly despise a fraud. You've got some work to do in regaining respect and credibility. I hope you begin working on that. Take care.

The GOP nominated a political unknown. He fed into the desire for someone not part of the political elite...for good or bad. A valid reason, albeit a horrendous result.....

However.....

The democratic party nominated "the known".

And yet they still nominated her.

What's your excuse for that?

Where are Trump's Emails, Charity Cash Flow Bank Statements, Financials or Tax Returns???

We have 30 years worth from Hillary but none from your Chickenshit Orange Jesus!

I heard Wikileaks is about to release information proving that the moon landings were fake too!

Well actually, if you check out the recent Wikileak info, one of her main handlers is quoted as saying, "We need to hold onto power by creating an unaware compliant citizenry." So you are Spot On. They boast about it.

Like i said, you lie almost as much as ole Hitlery does. You've been pretending to be a Republican here for a long time. You've lost all credibility. No one's buying your lame shtick. You should just apologize for all the lying you've been doing, and come clean.

If you do that, you could regain some self-respect and credibility. Most don't care about political affiliation. That's what a political message board is all about. But most do truly despise a fraud. You've got some work to do in regaining respect and credibility. I hope you begin working on that. Take care.
It pleases me to know there are retards here who fly off topic to go on illogical personal rants about me just at the very sight of me. :lol:

So...about those questions you are unable to answer...

If there were bombshells in these new emails, don't you think little Julian and Vladimir would have pointed all of us to them?

Hmmm....

It pleases me to know there are retards here who fly off topic to go on illogical personal rants about me just at the very sight of me. :lol:

If there were bombshells in these new emails, don't you think little Julian would have pointed all of us to them?

Hmmm....

Do some soul-searching, kid. You've been lying to the Board for a long time. You're not a Republican. So until you come clean, you can't be taken seriously. Self-respect and honor are important things in life. Hopefully, you'll realize that at some point. Godspeed.

Well actually, if you check out the recent Wikileak info, one of her main handlers is quoted as saying, "We need to hold onto power by creating an unaware compliant citizenry." So you are Spot On. They boast about it.
Please link to that email, and quote the full context.

Thanks.

If there were bombshells in these new emails, don't you think little Julian and Vladimir would have pointed all of us to them?

Hmmm....
It depends on how you define "bombshell"....Emails from campaign team members speaking of Hillarys chronic dishonesty on the campaign trail is not a bombshell to people like you and I for we already know that to be true seeing as we are on top of the candidates.....but they very well may be eye opening to the uninformed.

Where are Trump's Emails, Charity Cash Flow Bank Statements, Financials or Tax Returns???

We have 30 years worth from Hillary but none from your Chickenshit Orange Jesus!
Trump was not a government employee.

Or did you forget that.

How's it feel hanging your hat on Russian hackers interfering in the American Election? , Felling conned yet?

Forum List

Back