🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A New WikiLeaks just posted...WOW...another 2000+!!!

Because you Trumptards insisted on nominating a freak, HE, repeatedly, is the news, with his freakiness.

Had you nominated a halfway decent Republican (IOW one of the ones you freakfans HATE) maybe then Hillary Clinton's shortcomings would be the news.

But, hey, you got your wish. Enjoy it.
Right!

Can you imagine how different the debates would be if it were John Kasich up against Hillary?

Hillary and John would stand behind the Democratic party podium and there would be nobody standing behind the Republican podium. That would make for an odd debate, watching Hillary and Kasich trying to out liberal each other.

Lol, nobody cares, Groper fans.
It is so weird that they can be so giddy about Russians hacking us and screwing with our election, and then pretend they are patriotic.
There is an old Russian sating that goes: The enemy of my enemy is my friend. They see their fellow Americans who happen to differ with their political views their greatest enemy. The right wing leaders who instilled that kind of extreme hatred in them are the true enemy within. Their hate preachers deserve the deepest pit of hell for sowing so much pointless discord.

The far right in the US is the most elitist group in the country.

It is so weird that they can be so giddy about Russians hacking us and screwing with our election, and then pretend they are patriotic.
There is an old Russian sating that goes: The enemy of my enemy is my friend. They see their fellow Americans who happen to differ with their political views their greatest enemy. The right wing leaders who instilled that kind of extreme hatred in them are the true enemy within. Their hate preachers deserve the deepest pit of hell for sowing so much pointless discord.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend originated in the 4th century B.C. in India.
Whoop de doo. Learn how to be a conservative without being hateful and then I might think you know something of interest.

So... is there any juicy content?

Or Assange just trolling us again?

Because you Trumptards insisted on nominating a freak, HE, repeatedly, is the news, with his freakiness.

Had you nominated a halfway decent Republican (IOW one of the ones you freakfans HATE) maybe then Hillary Clinton's shortcomings would be the news.

Right!

Can you imagine how different the debates would be if it were John Kasich up against Hillary?

Hillary and John would stand behind the Democratic party podium and there would be nobody standing behind the Republican podium. That would make for an odd debate, watching Hillary and Kasich trying to out liberal each other.

That is exactly why you're going down with the Trump ship.

Whoop de doo. Learn how to be a conservative without being hateful and then I might think you know something of interest.

Another idiot....
jN1mrbv.gif

On a message board?

You're some kind of stupid...
jN1mrbv.gif

On a message board?

You're some kind of stupid...
jN1mrbv.gif

How original....
You stupid fucks attribute a quote made by Indians in 400BC to the Russians and then you get all upset when you're corrected.
Cry me a river ya fucken morons.

why? Because they are more exclusionary than any other political group in the country.

why? Because they are more exclusionary than any other political group in the country.
Oh you democrats and your plantation.....

Hillary is now up 11 points in today's NBC poll
Ya. Oversampling DEM and women will help the Clinton numbers.
LIBs are in for a big surprise on election day.
Negroes aren't going to show up.
Young woman will stay home.
'Snowflakes' will keep hidden in their 'safe spaces' listening to violent vulgar misogynistic negro rap(e) music and whine to their follow snowflakes that a young white man 'looked' at them!

Right!

That is exactly why you're going down with the Trump ship.
Blues is part of that "Romney by a landslide" crew.

They all say they didn't say that.

They're saying similar things about Trump now.

Trump is going to lose. Normally I would be worried about jinxing things, but he is spiraling down as we speak

Hillary is now up 11 points in today's NBC poll

Try telling the entire story Cupcake: The poll, conducted on Saturday and Sunday but before the second presidential debate, shows Clinton with 46 percent support among likely voters in a four-way matchup, compared to 35 percent for Trump.

Now lets see polls after the debate.

I heard Wikileaks is about to release information proving that the moon landings were fake too!

Stay tuned cowboys and cowgirls.

Clinton despises 'Everyday Americans' and is detached by way of being 'Far removed from the middle class.' And her handlers boast about holding onto power by creating an 'unaware compliant citizenry.' Real good solid folks, huh? Time to boot the Globalist Elites. Go Trump!

So Hillary's record of never having her emails hacked on her server remains unbroken.

What weak sauce has Wikileaksk revealed from Podesta's server? Anyone? I notice that part of the story is missing.

What hilarious "BOMBSHELL" and "BREAKING" amusement can we expect?

Forum List

Back