🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A New WikiLeaks just posted...WOW...another 2000+!!!

You know, we've got all this stuff that is being released by Wikileaks and the Russian hackers on Clinton, but where are the attacks on the RNC and Trump? There aren't any.

Makes me wonder why the DNC and Hillary are being targeted almost exclusively, yet nothing is coming up on Trump or the RNC.

If Wikileaks and the hackers wanted to be fair about it, they would hack Trump and get his tax returns to leak.

BTW....................exactly WHERE are the e-mails that were hacked from Hillary's private servers? Oh wait.................that's right................she was never hacked.

I realize I am above and beyond everyone here when it comes to knowledge on racial topics, so my sig is simply me trying to bring the smarter people on this board up to speed on what the racial reality is today.
I get it. You deny the oppression of black Americans by white Americans for 400 years.

You are literally worse than well known Holocaust deniers like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, because at least he had the excuse of political expediency to fall back on.

Why we let deniers like you participate in any serious decision making in this country is beyond me. All you deserve is public shaming.

I am not denying anything moron.

You know, we've got all this stuff that is being released by Wikileaks and the Russian hackers on Clinton, but where are the attacks on the RNC and Trump? There aren't any.

Makes me wonder why the DNC and Hillary are being targeted almost exclusively, yet nothing is coming up on Trump or the RNC.

If Wikileaks and the hackers wanted to be fair about it, they would hack Trump and get his tax returns to leak.

BTW....................exactly WHERE are the e-mails that were hacked from Hillary's private servers? Oh wait.................that's right................she was never hacked.
How do you know she wasn't hacked?

If hackers can hack much more secure servers to get DNC emails, it should be cake for them to hack Hillary's yahoo account.

I am not denying anything moron.
Your sig line is a hostile denial of 400 years of black American oppression.
My sig is an education tool, fool.

"Prejudice" is not specifically confined to racial and/or gender bias. "Racism" is not a white exclusive thing. "Sexism" is not a male exclusive thing. "Diversity" is not a non-white/non-European exclusive thing.

"Prejudice" is not specifically confined to racial and/or gender bias. "Racism" is not a white exclusive thing. "Sexism" is not a male exclusive thing. "Diversity" is not a non-white/non-European exclusive thing.
Your sig line is indoctrination for kindred black American oppression deniers.

Here is the right way to approach the problem. First, ACKNOWLEDGE that we have a horrific past. So that means standing in unison against anyone who lies and says black communities are the worst they have ever, ever been. That is pure racist denial.

Then, you say, How can we all work together to deal with this massive horrific stain on our American culture and way of life?

Because if we all marginalized deniers, as we do with Holocaust deniers, then we don't need to ever use the words in your sig line. Because we will all be aware of our problem, past and present.

Here is the right way to approach the problem. First, ACKNOWLEDGE that we have a horrific past. So that means standing in unison against anyone who lies and says black communities are the worst they have ever, ever been. That is pure racist denial.

Then, you say, How can we all work together to deal with this massive horrific stain on our American culture and way of life?

Because if we all marginalized deniers, as we do with Holocaust deniers, then we don't need to ever use the words in your sig line. Because we will all be aware of our problem, past and present.
You are the actual denier here and you are just too uneducated to understand why.

Racism against whites DOES exist, and it is growing with proportion to the non-white population. Sexism against males DOES exist, and it is growing with proportion to female market power. And Diversity that includes people of European descent most certainly DOES exist(and that is becoming more true the less white this world becomes, not less).

Racism against whites DOES exist,
Sorry, I am white. So I know better.
You are perceiving the drumming you get from people like me, and likely from black Americans, as racism.

But it is not. It is just the thrashing you deserve for being a black American oppression denier. And given how hostile you are about your denial (e.g., your sig line), it is no surprise you pretend all white people receive the same treatment that you do.

Racism against whites DOES exist,
Sorry, I am white. So I know better.
You are perceiving the drumming you get from people like me, and likely from black Americans, as racism.

But it is not. It is just the thrashing you deserve for being a black American oppression denier. And given how hostile you are about your denial (e.g., your sig line), it is no surprise you pretend all white people receive the same treatment that you do.
If you are white and deny racism against whites exists, then you are nothing but a self hating piece of trash who deserves to be thrashed by much more intelligent, proud white people like myself.

Go back to your cuckold forum, inbred.

If you are white and deny racism against whites exists, then you are nothing but a self hating piece of trash who deserves to be thrashed by much more intelligent, proud white people like myself.
You do realize Holocaust deniers pull this same stupid stunt, right?

Even if there was some tiny amount of racism against white men, it STILL doesn't excuse you from DENYING the 400 years of OPPRESSION of BLACK AMERICANS.

Go back to your cuckold forum, inbred.
You do realize Holocaust deniers pull this same stupid stunt, right?

Even if there was some tiny amount of racism against white men, it STILL doesn't excuse you from DENYING the 400 years of OPPRESSION of BLACK AMERICANS.
You do realize that most of what you call "Holocaust denial" is actually Holocaust skepticism, right?

You do realize that the Holodomor was actually worse than the Holocaust and that the Jews deny THAT, right?

There you go again DENYING racism against a tiny, shrinking, aging minority that has virtually no power over the vast majority of the world.

You are the actual denier here and you are just too uneducated to understand why.

Racism against whites DOES exist, and it is growing with proportion to the non-white population. Sexism against males DOES exist, and it is growing with proportion to female market power. And Diversity that includes people of European descent most certainly DOES exist(and that is becoming more true the less white this world becomes, not less).

Of course it does.

from "Injustice: Exposing the Racial Agenda of the Obama Justice Department,"[Hardcover]
J. Christian Adams

1. "I testified under oath that pervasive and open hostility exists within the Justice Department towards race-neutral enforcement of voting rights laws….the Justice Department’s unwillingness to enforce voting laws equally and in a racially fair way.
  2. Not only has the Department never lodged an objection under Section 5 to a plan which discriminates against a white minority, they don’t even conduct the analysis. The DOJ will not be able to produce a single document over the 45-year history of the Voting Rights Act where the bureaucrats even considered this possibility.Patriots of all races gave their lives to enshrine racial equality in this country, via the 14th and 15th Amendments and then during the Civil Rights movement. The beneficiaries of these sacrifices should not be limited, either. The Department should undergo a searching examination as to why they are unwilling to enforce voting laws in a racially fair fashion and change course.
  3. Inside and outside the DOJ, some will snicker at the notion that the provisions of Section 5 should be used to protect whites and Asians when they are in the minority in a covered jurisdiction. Please snicker so the rest of America can hear you. It’s time you engage the debate, or else you are about to lose it badly without ever having spoken up.
  4. http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/the-ike-brown-case-is-the-doj-about-to-fail-another-race-based-test/3/

You do realize that most of what you call "Holocaust denial" is actually Holocaust skepticism, right?
There you go, Sparky!

You finally came clean on being an across the board denier of the oppression of black Americans for 400 years, and Jews in Nazi Germany and Europe.

Let me guess, white supremacy is no longer cool to say, so its alt right now.

from "Injustice: Exposing the Racial Agenda of the Obama Justice Department,"[Hardcover]
Sorry, your FLORID DENIAL of 400 years of black American oppression, especially at the ballot box, is inexcusable.

There has never, ever, ever been an election that didn't have significant and deliberate suppression of black votes by white Americans. And the evidence for this is legion.

And you don't even have to go to the library. Just check your Google machine.

Last edited:
Lol, nobody cares, Groper fans.
It is so weird that they can be so giddy about Russians hacking us and screwing with our election, and then pretend they are patriotic.
When they expose a criminal politician they are doing a good thing. Your just to stupid to realize it.
"Your just to stupid to realize it" These things just write themselves, don't they? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Hopefully they will end up burying Hillary, do all nations a favor.

Sorry, your FLORID DENIAL of 400 years of black American oppression, especially at the ballot box, is inexcusable.

There has never, ever, ever been an election that didn't have significant and deliberate suppression of black votes by white Americans. And the evidence for this is legion.

And you don't even have to go to the library. Just check your Google machine.

Denial?

Where?

I'm simply authenticating what everyone who has read your post know...you are as dumb as asphalt.

My apologies to asphalt.

Guess where the lowest black turnout is?
The Liberals heartland:
1. 'Yet as Chief Justice Roberts wrote for the Court, "history did not end in 1965." In the 48 years since, those Southern barriers to voting have disappeared. The proof is that black and white voter registration and turnout are nearly even in the "covered" states and districts. By 2009, the racial voting gap was lower in preclearance states than in the rest of the country. As Chief Justice Roberts noted, Census data show that black voter turnout is now higher than white turnout in five of the covered states.'
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324637504578567380502446560.html

2. "Do you know which state has the worst ratio of white voter turnout to African-American voter turnout? Massachusetts. Do you know what has the best, where African-American turnout actually exceeds white turnout? Mississippi."
John Roberts on Wednesday, February 27th, 2013 in a Supreme Court oral argument

What would Democrats do without imbeciles like you?

Lose.

Do you know what has the best, where African-American turnout actually exceeds white turnout? Mississippi."
Turnout is what racist morons might point to if they want to continue their oppression.

Mississippi, and other states, LITERALLY have JIM CROW laws that were passed in the 1890’s for the sole purpose of SUPPRESSING black votes.

If black happen to be more motived, and the LOWER PERCENTAGE who are REGISTERED to vote, actually go vote, in higher percentages than whites, then it is a meaningless statistic.

John Roberts is a disgrace. He, as you, DENY 400 years of black oppression AT THE BALLOT BOXES.

Do you know what has the best, where African-American turnout actually exceeds white turnout? Mississippi."
Turnout is what racist morons might point to if they want to continue their oppression.

Mississippi, and other states, LITERALLY have JIM CROW laws that were passed in the 1890’s for the sole purpose of SUPPRESSING black votes.

If black happen to be more motived, and the LOWER PERCENTAGE who are REGISTERED to vote, actually go vote, in higher percentages than whites, then it is a meaningless statistic.

John Roberts is a disgrace. He, as you, DENY 400 years of black oppression AT THE BALLOT BOXES.

"Turnout is what racist morons might point to if they want to continue their oppression."

Turnout is what the Supreme Court uses as its marker for discrimination.

Considering your constellation of skills, how is it possible for you to decide whether to defecate or to wind you watch?

Forum List

Back