🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A New WikiLeaks just posted...WOW...another 2000+!!!

Do you know what has the best, where African-American turnout actually exceeds white turnout? Mississippi."
John Roberts on Wednesday, February 27th, 2013 in a Supreme Court oral argument
Turnout is what racist morons might point to if they want to continue their oppression.

Mississippi, and other states, LITERALLY have JIM CROW laws that were passed in the 1890’s for the sole purpose of SUPPRESSING black votes.

If black happen to be more motived, and the LOWER PERCENTAGE who are REGISTERED to vote, actually go vote, in higher percentages than whites, then it is a meaningless statistic.

John Roberts is a disgrace. He, as you, DENY 400 years of black oppression AT THE BALLOT BOXES.

"Mississippi, and other states, LITERALLY have JIM CROW laws that were passed in the 1890’s for the sole purpose of SUPPRESSING black votes."

Jim Crow laws were passed and maintained by the Democrat Party through most of the 20th century.
  1. 1966- pro-integrationist Republican Winthrop Rockefeller won Arkansas, replacing Clinton-pal Orval Faubus.
  2. 1966 Republican Bo Calloway ran against Democrat Lester Maddox, who “gained national attention for refusing to serve blacks in his popular cafeteria near the Georgia Tech campus. Newsmen tipped off about the confrontation reported how restaurant patrons and employees wielded ax handles while Mr. Maddox waved a pistol. …” http://business.highbeam.com/435900...ddox-dies-87-segregationist-exgovernor-leaves
    1. Maddox was endorsed by Democrat Jimmy Carter in the above governor’s race. When the race was too close to call, the Democrat state legislature gave it to Maddox.
    2. 1966- Republican Spiro Agnew ran against Democrat segregationists George Mahoney for governor of Maryland. Agnew enacted some of the first laws in the nation against race discrimination in public housing. “Agnew signed the state's first open-housing laws and succeeded in getting the repeal of an anti-miscegenation law.” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiro_Agnew#Governor_of_Maryland

Psittacine species, parrots, have a brain to body ration equal to that of chimpanzees. As such, parrots are the smartest of all birds with the cognitive capacity of a five-year-old child.
Don’t you wish that that could be said of you?

Do you know what has the best, where African-American turnout actually exceeds white turnout? Mississippi."
Turnout is what racist morons might point to if they want to continue their oppression.

Mississippi, and other states, LITERALLY have JIM CROW laws that were passed in the 1890’s for the sole purpose of SUPPRESSING black votes.

If black happen to be more motived, and the LOWER PERCENTAGE who are REGISTERED to vote, actually go vote, in higher percentages than whites, then it is a meaningless statistic.

John Roberts is a disgrace. He, as you, DENY 400 years of black oppression AT THE BALLOT BOXES.

"John Roberts is a disgrace. He, as you, DENY 400 years of black oppression AT THE BALLOT BOXES."

I got such a kick out of Coulter identifying you in this quote:

"Thrilled with their role as ‘white friend-of-the-blacks,’ many found that they could actually make a living at it! The part requires sneering at nonexistent racists, and memorizing one line: “Goddam it, this may cost me my career but I’m going to speak up for racial equality and let the chips fall where they may!”"

You are a biological anomaly: your brain has become your new appendix: no real function, and it could blow up and kill you.

You know, we've got all this stuff that is being released by Wikileaks and the Russian hackers on Clinton, but where are the attacks on the RNC and Trump? There aren't any.

Makes me wonder why the DNC and Hillary are being targeted almost exclusively, yet nothing is coming up on Trump or the RNC.

If Wikileaks and the hackers wanted to be fair about it, they would hack Trump and get his tax returns to leak.

BTW....................exactly WHERE are the e-mails that were hacked from Hillary's private servers? Oh wait.................that's right................she was never hacked.
How do you know she wasn't hacked?

If hackers can hack much more secure servers to get DNC emails, it should be cake for them to hack Hillary's yahoo account.

Actually, it was the FBI that said Hillary's servers were never hacked.

And.................interestingly enough, NONE of the stuff coming from Wikileaks has been from Hillary's personal e-mail accounts that she used while SOS.

Turnout is what the Supreme Court uses as its marker for discrimination.
No, just the justices confirmed by the racists in the Senate (i.e., Republicans).

Turnout and suppression/discrimination are poorly correlated. In essence, it is used when partisans think it will help threat argument.

Indeed, if you want to know if black votes are being suppressed, you need to physically go and find out.

Going by turnout is like guessing how many push-ups a person can do by watching them do sit-ups.

"Mississippi, and other states, LITERALLY have JIM CROW laws that were passed in the 1890’s for the sole purpose of SUPPRESSING black votes."

Jim Crow laws were passed and maintained by the Democrat Party through most of the 20th century.
  1. 1966- pro-integrationist Republican Winthrop Rockefeller won Arkansas, replacing Clinton-pal Orval Faubus.
  2. 1966 Republican Bo Calloway ran against Democrat Lester Maddox, who “gained national attention for refusing to serve blacks in his popular cafeteria near the Georgia Tech campus. Newsmen tipped off about the confrontation reported how restaurant patrons and employees wielded ax handles while Mr. Maddox waved a pistol. …” http://business.highbeam.com/435900...ddox-dies-87-segregationist-exgovernor-leaves
    1. Maddox was endorsed by Democrat Jimmy Carter in the above governor’s race. When the race was too close to call, the Democrat state legislature gave it to Maddox.
    2. 1966- Republican Spiro Agnew ran against Democrat segregationists George Mahoney for governor of Maryland. Agnew enacted some of the first laws in the nation against race discrimination in public housing. “Agnew signed the state's first open-housing laws and succeeded in getting the repeal of an anti-miscegenation law.” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiro_Agnew#Governor_of_Maryland

Psittacine species, parrots, have a brain to body ration equal to that of chimpanzees. As such, parrots are the smartest of all birds with the cognitive capacity of a five-year-old child.
Don’t you wish that that could be said of you?
What is this non sequitur?

I didn't vote for Carter. I was a Republican teenager when he lost to Reagan.

"Thrilled with their role as ‘white friend-of-the-blacks,’
I have very few black friends. I live in a very white area, and work in places that have a tiny percentage of blacks.

I simply hate stupidity in people who look like me.

Wasting your time reading Ann Coulter is one such stupid thing. That is a grand way for you to reinforce your ignorance.

"Thrilled with their role as ‘white friend-of-the-blacks,’
I have very few black friends. I live in a very white area, and work in places that have a tiny percentage of blacks.

I simply hate stupidity in people who look like me.

Wasting your time reading Ann Coulter is one such stupid thing. That is a grand way for you to reinforce your ignorance.

I'm not white, you dunce.
I'm sure I don't look like you.
And don't imagine I'm not thankful.

And we differ in other significant ways: education and intelligence.

"Wasting your time reading Ann Coulter is one such stupid thing."
I usually find that folks who comment as you have, haven't read any of Coulter's dozen or so best sellers.

Have I hit the nail on your head again?

Last edited:
I never said you were white. You are definitely ignorant.

I usually find that folks who comment as you have, haven't read any of Coulter's dozen or so best sellers.
Of course I haven't!

Intelligent people know time is precious. So they learn how to triage the things that might be worth reading. And one merely needs to read the titles of her books and a sentence or two of the dusk cover to know that she is writing populist propaganda, and has no interest in being respected. She wants to be rich.

I never said you were white. You are definitely ignorant.

Of course I haven't!

Intelligent people know time is precious. So they learn how to triage the things that might be worth reading. And one merely needs to read the titles of her books and a sentence or two of the dusk cover to know that she is writing populist propaganda, and has no interest in being respected. She wants to be rich.

Let's review.

You posted a strong negative view of Ann Coulter....
I bet you'd never read any of her tomes.

And, sure enough, I hit another one out of the park!

I’ve read your post, and you appear to have delusions of adequacy.

[
You posted a strong negative view of Ann Coulter....
I bet you'd never read any of her tomes.
LOL

She doesn't even attempt to hide that she isn't a serious political commentator, and functions more like a court jester. So OF COURSE I HAVEN’T READ ANYTHING COULTER WROTE!

It is a moral failing for a citizen, who isn't a media critic, to read Coulter. She has proven unworthy of your time.

You know.............I've never read anything by Ann Coulter either.

But, since I'm on a fixed income, where I spend my money is kinda important to me, I'd much rather spend it on something I like, rather than something I don't.

How do I know I wouldn't like Ann Coulter? I've seen many of her interviews, and have watched her many times express her views in an open forum on Bill Maher.

Forum List

Back