🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A nti-Vaxers Say theirs rights are being infringed upon, but don't care about the tights of others

They will have to kill me to get that bio-weapon sh*t in me and I will shoot any stupid son of a b!tch who tries to force it on me!
Anyone trying to force anyone to get those "vaccinations" should be dragged to the Hague to be tried for crimes against humanity under the Nuremberg code.

Hyperbole much!!!

You don't even know what's in the food you eat, jackass!! Or the air you breathe.

You spent WAY too much time watching Saturday morning cartoons as a child, and can't discern fantasy from reality.

Businesses have an obligation to keep both their customers and their employees safe. They can be sued if they don't. So as a business owner, I really don't want you around. You're a big risk to both my staff and my other customers.

I don't want to be sued. That would put me out of business, and the past year and a half have been rough enough. The unvaxxed will not be welcomed, and deservedly so.
Canada, maybe!

Not in the US!

Ummm....the vaccinated carry the disease and spread it around.

The Covidian Cult (Part III)​

CJ Hopkins
,o1 a1-2.jpg

I get my information from several scientific sources from around the world.

You people are the cultists who actually believe the vaccines are safe and work, when they don’t. You only listen to MSM and propaganda.
The vaccines did work.....................for now.
A 4th variant, Mu, has now arrived in the US, who knows?

Scientific sources"?
You listen to facebook, twitter, nut jobs that think a horse dewormer works, it does for parasites and head lice.
Covid? Not so much.

The vaccines did work.....................for now.
A 4th variant, Mu, has now arrived in the US, who knows?

Scientific sources"?
You listen to facebook, twitter, nut jobs that think a horse dewormer works, it does for parasites and head lice.
Covid? Not so much.
You're easy.

Nor am I. I got my ivermectin from a human pharmacy, in the proper human dose, thank you.
So, you got a 5- day supply for $25.00 or did you get a 30-day supply for $128.00?
At least you will be parasite/lice/scabies free.

STROMECTOL
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: IVERMECTIN
Stromectol - a medical preparation that effectively cope with many kinds of parasites. It is used to treat lice, scabies, as well as onchocerciasis (river blindness) and other nematodes in humans and animals. It is applied externally and internally, depending on the disease.

So, you got a 5- day supply for $25.00 or did you get a 30-day supply for $128.00?
At least you will be parasite/lice/scabies free.

STROMECTOL
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: IVERMECTIN
Stromectol - a medical preparation that effectively cope with many kinds of parasites. It is used to treat lice, scabies, as well as onchocerciasis (river blindness) and other nematodes in humans and animals. It is applied externally and internally, depending on the disease.
If you say so, chief. :auiqs.jpg:

As a matter of fact, I have an endless free supply. I know the owner of the pharmacy.

Last edited:
Did I say anything about forcing people to carry vaccine report cards?

Yes, in the very next sentence.

I said that business owners have the right to prohibit them from coming in to their property if they don't have them.

Demanding that private business do what the gubmint is prohibited from doing....You are a fucking fascist.
and what would you call it when anti-vaxxers claim that business owners infringe on their rights by choosing to prohibit unvaccinated people or property?

there's literally been death threats towards business owners for making that choice. Or like all in high vaxxers are you only interested in your own rides and don't care about anyone else's

Most states don't have vaccine or even mask mended anymore on the state level, but private businesses are choosing to enforce them on their own property prohibiting all non-vaccinated people to I'm coming on to the property without masks, and some going as far as requiring presentation of a vaccine report card if you are unmatched in their property. and these business owners are being attacked by anti-vaxxers as infringing on their rights. Last time I checked you have no rights regarding someone else's private property.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back