🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A nti-Vaxers Say theirs rights are being infringed upon, but don't care about the tights of others

Get the fuck over it and try to understand what civic responsability is. I have no patience with idiots like you .
There's no need for you to stay. You have a responsibility to yourself to move to a place where everybody around you is vaccinated I would do it as soon as possible before you die from covid.

Holy shit! Seriously? This is about a vaccine Dude. Get a fucking grip!
It's not about a vaccine it's about seizing control the populace using the pandemic as a back door to sneak into that position. Eventually everything will be tied to the pandemic up to and including gun rights, freedom/non freedom of speech and political affiliation. This control tool is just too good for the left to let go of.

Jo

Did I say anything about forcing people to carry vaccine report cards?

First off, I would like to say that I don't support mandatory vaccinations.

But at the same time I also believe that people who choose not to be vaccinated should be restricted and what they are allowed to do in public.

anti-vaxxers claim that their rights are being violated when a restaurant refuses them service because they don't have a vaccine report card. I guess that they believe that it's their right to do whatever they want someone on else's property,.
If people dont get vaccinated you are going to restrict what they do in public? Like they cant go into a business. What else will you prevent people from doing if un-vaccinated? What restrictions are you going to implement if we do not listen to you?

Sure, you dont support mandatory vaccinations.
You just support restricting the public from being in public. Thank you for the heads up.

I would indeed say it to your face but I don't wich to be exposed to your potential viral load.

The fact is that I do feel sorry for you morons, but more sorry for those who you inflict needless pain and suffering on. And I really don't give half a fuck if you believe me or not

Now get the fuck out of here. Your contibution to this topic and level of discourse is beyond pathetic.
Okay, you win.

Bye.

I am sure, being an American Marxist, you have no patience. I also thank you for showing everyone the anger of the American Marxist. And I do understand that the American Marxist will have no patience when it comes dictating to others.

The only problem you have overlooked, is it is the idiots such as yourself that will be the first victims of the revolution, the American Marxist will purge themselves of you, just as The NAZIs killed the brown shirts, just as lenin, stalin, castro, and pol pot killed many that thought they were on the side of the Marxists.
A consummation devoutly to be wished.

Your calling me a Marxist, especially over this vaxx thing is as stupid as stupid gets and just hightlights you intellecual limitations
Calling yourself a Progressive without realizing that Progressives are American Marxists is especially stupid.

Stating everybody must be vaccinated or restricted from being in public, is certainly American Marxism.

Supporting Democrats, who openly declare they are Marxist, certainly makes you look very much like an American Marxist.

I am sure a rat does not have the awareness that it is a rat, they just aint that smart.

First off, I would like to say that I don't support mandatory vaccinations.

But at the same time I also believe that people who choose not to be vaccinated should be restricted and what they are allowed to do in public.

anti-vaxxers claim that their rights are being violated when a restaurant refuses them service because they don't have a vaccine report card. I guess that they believe that it's their right to do whatever they want someone on else's property,.

I am all for them being allowed to choose not to get the vaccine but they shouldn't complain when business owners tell them to take their business elsewhere. their right to control their own body does not include the right to infringe upon the rights of others.
Your argument doesn't hold water. Inoculated people can contract and spread the virus just as easily as people who are not. According to the CDC and reported by CNN, 80% of Americans, age 16 and over have some measure of immunity from anti bodies. According to left wingers and the CDC, herd immunity is accomplished at around 70%. By continuing to push the jab, lefties are just confirming that this fiasco is nothing more than a political hoax and the more they push it, the more resistance will rise.

If people dont get vaccinated you are going to restrict what they do in public? Like they cant go into a business. What else will you prevent people from doing if un-vaccinated? What restrictions are you going to implement if we do not listen to you?

Sure, you dont support mandatory vaccinations.
You just support restricting the public from being in public. Thank you for the heads up.
Precisely one week after I left the blue shithole of Western Washington, in favor of a far redder and saner state, the county from which I escaped mandated vaks passports for bars and restaurants. Although I patronize neither and so don't care personally, I'm going to bet that my former county will be among the first to start demanding "Papers, please" for grocery stores. Looks like I got out just in time. I don't even have to wear a mask at the grocery store in my small, smart, civilized town! Good for me and all of my very intelligent neighbors.

Precisely one week after I left the blue shithole of Western Washington, in favor of a far redder and saner state, the county from which I escaped mandated vaks passports for bars and restaurants. Although I patronize neither and so don't care personally, I'm going to bet that my former county will be among the first to start demanding "Papers, please" for grocery stores. Looks like I got out just in time. I don't even have to wear a mask at the grocery store in my small, smart, civilized town! Good for me and all of my very intelligent neighbors.
I am stuck in Liberal Democrat hell, Connecticut. Most people are not wearing masks. On a side note, there are no paper or plastic bags available for groceries at the grocery store. Further, when they are available we have to pay a tax to the connecticut government to have them.

Smart and civilized? What a fucking joke. Especially the "smart" part

I am stuck in Liberal Democrat hell, Connecticut. Most people are not wearing masks. On a side note, there are no paper or plastic bags available for groceries at the grocery store. Further, when they are available we have to pay a tax to the connecticut government to have them.
Oh Boo Hoo!!

My condolences. Come to South Dakota!

Your argument doesn't hold water. Inoculated people can contract and spread the virus just as easily as people who are not. According to the CDC and reported by CNN, 80% of Americans, age 16 and over have some measure of immunity from anti bodies. According to left wingers and the CDC, herd immunity is accomplished at around 70%. By continuing to push the jab, lefties are just confirming that this fiasco is nothing more than a political hoax and the more they push it, the more resistance will rise.
Stop with the lies of omision AKA propaganda. The fact is that a small number of vaxxed people can contract a spread the virus. Many more unvaxxed people can and do. You people disgust me with your dishonest bullshit

I feel sorry for people who are too stupid to understand how this disease spreads and how we can stop it. But I feel even more sorry for your victums and your community. Now bck to your basement,

I understand very well thank you very much. I've had the initial two doses and a booster shot last week.

I did it because it was the right thing for me to do.

However, I also believe in the concept of Liberty. If someone else doesn't get the vaccine it is fine with me.

I am not a fucking pathetic Karen that is going to tell you how to live your life.

I would like for you to pull your head out of your Libtard ass but I am not going to make you do it. Just ridicule you if you don't.

Trump, his cult and his sycophants are where you people get the nonsense, you have the gonads to repeat.
I get my information from several scientific sources from around the world.

You people are the cultists who actually believe the vaccines are safe and work, when they don’t. You only listen to MSM and propaganda.

The logic is co convoluted that it's hard to keep up with. The issue seems to be that vaccinated people have immunity and unvaccinated people don't. Fair enough but it seems that vaccinated people really aren't immune after all and they can carry the disease. So we are back where we started from. Maybe unvaccinated people have a better immunity if they had a mild dose of the disease and vaccinated people are the carriers.

Forum List

Back