🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A nti-Vaxers Say theirs rights are being infringed upon, but don't care about the tights of others

but you do have the right to infringe on others rights by forcing them to carry vaccine report cards?

and we thank you for choosing what activities you dont have a problem forcing on others
Did I say anything about forcing people to carry vaccine report cards?

I said that business owners have the right to prohibit them from coming in to their property if they don't have them. I never said that they should be forced to carry them. in fact the first thing I said in my post was that I do not support mandatory vaccinations.

there is a major difference between forcing them to get vaccinated and prohibiting them from coming on the other people's property including businesses if they're not vaccinated.

I said that business owners have the right to prohibit them from coming in to their property if they don't have them. I never said that they should be forced to carry them. in fact the first thing I said in my post was that I do not support mandatory vaccinations.

there is a major difference between forcing them to get vaccinated and prohibiting them from coming on the other people's property including businesses if they're not vaccinated.

Yes, in the very next sentence.

I said that business owners have the right to prohibit them from coming in to their property if they don't have them.

Demanding that private business do what the gubmint is prohibited from doing....You are a fucking fascist.

Umbrella.jpg

No I don't have any fucking reading comprehension problem. You have a thinking and communications problem > Say what you mean clearly and straight up or shut up. I will ask you again WHAT THE FUCK AM I LYING ABOUT?
Calm down! You said "I feel sorry for people who are too stupid to understand how this disease spreads" and I believe that that phrase is a pure lie.

Now, why don't you come to my front door and speak to me like that, Keyboard Kowboy. I dare you. Otherwise, shut the fuck up, you cowardly motherfucker.

Calm down! You said "I feel sorry for people who are too stupid to understand how this disease spreads" and I believe that that phrase is a pure lie.

Now, why don't you come to my front door and speak to me like that, Keyboard Kowboy. I dare you. Otherwise, shut the fuck up, you cowardly motherfucker.
I would indeed say it to your face but I don't wich to be exposed to your potential viral load.

The fact is that I do feel sorry for you morons, but more sorry for those who you inflict needless pain and suffering on. And I really don't give half a fuck if you believe me or not

Now get the fuck out of here. Your contibution to this topic and level of discourse is beyond pathetic.

Last edited:
Get the fuck over it and try to understand what civic responsability is. I have no patience with idiots like you .
I am sure, being an American Marxist, you have no patience. I also thank you for showing everyone the anger of the American Marxist. And I do understand that the American Marxist will have no patience when it comes dictating to others.

The only problem you have overlooked, is it is the idiots such as yourself that will be the first victims of the revolution, the American Marxist will purge themselves of you, just as The NAZIs killed the brown shirts, just as lenin, stalin, castro, and pol pot killed many that thought they were on the side of the Marxists.

First off, I would like to say that I don't support mandatory vaccinations.

If you need a vaccine passport to work, go to school, eat in a restaurant, travel, etc. .. .

They are mandatory.

Stahp already.

I am sure, being an American Marxist, you have no patience. I also thank you for showing everyone the anger of the American Marxist. And I do understand that the American Marxist will have no patience when it comes dictating to others.
Your calling me a Marxist, especially over this vaxx thing is as stupid as stupid gets and just hightlights you intellecual limitations

Stop with all the control freak orgasms. The coronavirus is going away and with it so will the political leverage that the Democrats have been wielding in my over the country for the past two years stupidly.

Jo

Last edited:
The only problem you have overlooked, is it is the idiots such as yourself that will be the first victims of the revolution, the American Marxist will purge themselves of you, just as The NAZIs killed the brown shirts, just as lenin, stalin, castro, and pol pot killed many that thought they were on the side of the Marxists.
Holy shit! Seriously? This is about a vaccine Dude. Get a fucking grip!

Forum List

Back