🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A nti-Vaxers Say theirs rights are being infringed upon, but don't care about the tights of others

As a restaurant owner, do your customers have the right to see the health certificates of every one of your employees?
9F6ib4y.jpg

Time for customers to start asking

That is obviously totally impossible.
Immunity just means your immune system is efficient at combating the infection, but that can not even begin to start until AFTER you are fully infected.

All vaccination does is reduce the symptoms, and if that makes you feel good enough to go out even though you are infected, then you will spread it even more.
You are clearly talking out of your ass. Where do you get that shit from??

First off, I would like to say that I don't support mandatory vaccinations.

But at the same time I also believe that people who choose not to be vaccinated should be restricted and what they are allowed to do in public.

anti-vaxxers claim that their rights are being violated when a restaurant refuses them service because they don't have a vaccine report card. I guess that they believe that it's their right to do whatever they want someone on else's property,.

I am all for them being allowed to choose not to get the vaccine but they shouldn't complain when business owners tell them to take their business elsewhere. their right to control their own body does not include the right to infringe upon the rights of others.
but you do have the right to infringe on others rights by forcing them to carry vaccine report cards?

and we thank you for choosing what activities you dont have a problem forcing on others

It's the 'Typhoid Mary' syndrome that has been imposed upon weak-minded dogmatic ideologues by their media entertainers and political charlatans that control them.

TM's driving principle was also, "Screw everybody else! I have the right to inflict myself upon society however I fancy"

The weird sense of privilege and antipathy towards social responsibility is propped up by a contempt for scientific acumen. E.g.,

According to the National Poison Data System (NPDS), which collects information from the nation's 55 poison control centers, there was a 245% jump in reported exposure cases from July to August.

View attachment 534900
"Dang!
At least I wuz de-wormed!"
In the 1980's, HIV first came into being known. It may have been here earlier. AIDS became active to those infected. The Hospitals were full of patients with most in the most severe pain that rivals torture. The overflow of patients were sent to into other empty buildings or houses set up to keep patients that no one knew what to do. AIDS patients were kept in beds with full leather restraints on as they were in a wild painfilled existence. The western world went into a nervous tizzy. People did not know what to do. Was it viral? There were calls to set up camps and put all AIDS patients into them by some. As time went by it was proved to be Gay people who got the disease by sexual acts. Gay sex reduced. The first generation of drugs helped immensely. Gay sex increased. Today there is an estimated 1.2 million people in the United States alone with HIV. The federal government alone is at least 40 billion dollars a year for just one disease. The point is, that you need to think things over. Fascism/Communism whatever you call it when it raises it head totally will take all with it. As it is, if there is ever an economic crisis and history proves it happens. There will be a mass reduction medical care for many reasons. And we will see what we wrought for it all.

In the 1980's, HIV first came into being known. It may have been here earlier. AIDS became active to those infected. The Hospitals were full of patients with most in the most severe pain that rivals torture. The overflow of patients were sent to into other empty buildings or houses set up to keep patients that no one knew what to do. AIDS patients were kept in beds with full leather restraints on as they were in a wild painfilled existence. The western world went into a nervous tizzy. People did not know what to do. Was it viral? There were calls to set up camps and put all AIDS patients into them by some. As time went by it was proved to be Gay people who got the disease by sexual acts. Gay sex reduced. The first generation of drugs helped immensely. Gay sex increased. Today there is an estimated 1.2 million people in the United States alone with HIV. The federal government alone is at least 40 billion dollars a year for just one disease. The point is, that you need to think things over. Fascism/Communism whatever you call it when it raises it head totally will take all with it. As it is, if there is ever an economic crisis and history proves it happens. There will be a mass reduction medical care for many reasons. And we will see what we wrought for it all.
Common sense, preventative measures - masking in public, social distancing, hand-washing, and vaccination - are the most efficacious measures to protect oneself, one's family, and society against the lethal virus.

Ideologues have a disparate agenda that diverges from public health interests.

It's the 'Typhoid Mary' syndrome that has been imposed upon weak-minded dogmatic ideologues by their media entertainers and political charlatans that control them.

TM's driving principle was also, "Screw everybody else! I have the right to inflict myself upon society however I fancy"

The weird sense of privilege and antipathy towards social responsibility is propped up by a contempt for scientific acumen. E.g.,

According to the National Poison Data System (NPDS), which collects information from the nation's 55 poison control centers, there was a 245% jump in reported exposure cases from July to August.

View attachment 534900
"Dang!
At least I wuz de-wormed!"

Do baby killers consider the rights of the unborn human?

Do any of you crying over the Texas law prefer to have been aborted?

What do those polls look like?

Question: Do you wish your mom aborted you?

Yes, Ivermectin, like many other drugs that are dangerous and ineffective against COVID, was approved for humans to treat some conditions. In 1996. Some unqualified ideologues are now hyping it for COVYD.
  • The FDA has not authorized or approved ivermectin for use in preventing or treating COVID-19 in humans or animals. Ivermectin is approved for human use to treat infections caused by some parasitic worms and head lice and skin conditions like rosacea.
  • Currently available data do not show ivermectin is effective against COVID-19. Clinical trials assessing ivermectin tablets for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19 in people are ongoing.
  • Taking large doses of ivermectin is dangerous.

Do baby killers consider the rights of the unborn human?

Do any of you crying over the Texas law prefer to have been aborted?

What do those polls look like?

Question: Do you wish your mom aborted you?
Agreed. Make abortion retroactive for those who love it so much!

First off, I would like to say that I don't support mandatory vaccinations.

But at the same time I also believe that people who choose not to be vaccinated should be restricted and what they are allowed to do in public.

anti-vaxxers claim that their rights are being violated when a restaurant refuses them service because they don't have a vaccine report card. I guess that they believe that it's their right to do whatever they want someone on else's property,.

I am all for them being allowed to choose not to get the vaccine but they shouldn't complain when business owners tell them to take their business elsewhere. their right to control their own body does not include the right to infringe upon the rights of others.
I beg to differ I'm a big fan of tights especially on an athletically built woman.

Common sense, preventative measures - masking in public, social distancing, hand-washing, and vaccination - are the most efficacious measures to protect oneself, one's family, and society against the lethal virus.

Ideologues have a disparate agenda that diverges from public health interests.
You dismiss so much like throwing a glass of water into a sink to refresh it with more. We are not being told the truth and everything is denial except take the shot. I will never take advice from the false media people again. The virus is something. We just do not know what.

That is obviously totally impossible.
Immunity just means your immune system is efficient at combating the infection, but that can not even begin to start until AFTER you are fully infected.

All vaccination does is reduce the symptoms, and if that makes you feel good enough to go out even though you are infected, then you will spread it even more.
You are totally full of shit on both counts. The Vaxx produces anti bodies and prevents infection'

We are not being told the truth...
Your paranoia is selective and misplaced.

Yes, the ideological media entertainers who are not qualified to practice medicine are lying to you about medicine.

Try to follow more recent admissions:

Screen Shot 2021-09-04 at 10.56.42 AM.png

"I would recommend it and I would recommend it to a lot of people
that don't want to get it
and a lot of those people voted for me, frankly...
It is a great vaccine. It is a safe vaccine and it is something that works!"

FOX NEWS

Last edited:
View attachment 534906
Time for customers to start asking

Screen Shot 2021-09-04 at 11.25.23 AM.png
“Gimme a damned menu!”
“Certainly, sir, but you’ll have to provide assurance that the Baluchistan pygmy jerboa on your head is not rabid.”
“Why the hell should I, Asswipe?”
“The precaution regarding rodent haberdashery is to ensure the safety of our staff and clientele.”
“Farnick you, Nazi Sphincter Capitalist! I’m goin’ to the monarchist Burger King!”
"Bon appetit, Monsieur."
Screen Shot 2021-09-04 at 11.31.31 AM.png

Not trusting the major medical professionals your choice, My choice, belief that those not taking all & every precaution to keep from giving or getting the virus are prolonging us from getting back to a more normal life.

“Gimme a damned menu!”
“Certainly, sir, but you’ll have to provide assurance that the Baluchistan pygmy jerboa on your head is not rabid.”
“Why the hell should I, Asswipe?”
“The precaution regarding rodent haberdashery is to ensure the safety of our staff and clientele.”
“Farnick you, Nazi Sphincter Capitalist! I’m goin’ to the monarchist Burger King!”
"Bon appetit, Monsieur."
The vaccine doesn't get Trump out of your head.

Forum List

Back