🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A nti-Vaxers Say theirs rights are being infringed upon, but don't care about the tights of others

So your "rights" are more important than mine, good to know. Doofus.
My right can not infringe on your...and thus yours can't infringe on mine.

I don't have to get the vaccine...but as a precaution, to protect you and your right, I have to wear a mask in public places. Sounds fair.

Those who choose not to get the vaccine can't have it both ways - no shot, no mask...even though there is a LOT of debate and evidence that the mask is damn-near pointless - damn-near, not completely.

What's wrong, can't answer the question?

The 14th Amendment prevents any government discrimination, and when you are open to the public, it is under government license.
So discriminating against anyone is inherently illegal.
The only way you could defend discrimination is if it was necessary in order to defend the rights of others.
That is what allows places of business to require shoes or other attire.

First off, I would like to say that I don't support mandatory vaccinations.

But at the same time I also believe that people who choose not to be vaccinated should be restricted and what they are allowed to do in public.

anti-vaxxers claim that their rights are being violated when a restaurant refuses them service because they don't have a vaccine report card. I guess that they believe that it's their right to do whatever they want someone on else's property,.

I am all for them being allowed to choose not to get the vaccine but they shouldn't complain when business owners tell them to take their business elsewhere. their right to control their own body does not include the right to infringe upon the rights of others.

And how does whether or not customers are vaxxed, have any effect on anyone else?
Being vaxxed does not prevent infection or spread.

First off, I would like to say that I don't support mandatory vaccinations.

But at the same time I also believe that people who choose not to be vaccinated should be restricted and what they are allowed to do in public.

anti-vaxxers claim that their rights are being violated when a restaurant refuses them service because they don't have a vaccine report card. I guess that they believe that it's their right to do whatever they want someone on else's property,.

I am all for them being allowed to choose not to get the vaccine but they shouldn't complain when business owners tell them to take their business elsewhere. their right to control their own body does not include the right to infringe upon the rights of others.

More complete ignorance and idiocy. We pass off, inhale, exhale millions of viruses everyday. Some people have stronger immune systems to fight these viruses or lesser or in between. Hundreds of millions are now getting sick and they completely vaccinated. Your argument fails on so many levels.

I may be buying my counterfeit vax card sooner than I thought. Vax is free Counterfeit card 20 bucks. If you get vaxxed you must show valid ID. Must be why Blacks are only vaxed at around 30% . Progs hate Id verification for voting but ok with it for Vaxing HMMMMM?
Counterfit cards cost 20 years .........in the big house

There are a hell of a lot more sleezy fools out there frafficing in phony vaxx cards then there is voter fraud. That is why ID is needed to get the vaxx, Your an example

People who buy or sell fraudulent cards are the lowest of the low

Last edited:
Businesses have an obligation to keep both their customers and their employees safe. They can be sued if they don't. So as a business owner, I really don't want you around. You're a big risk to both my staff and my other customers.

I don't want to be sued. That would put me out of business, and the past year and a half have been rough enough. The unvaxxed will not be welcomed, and deservedly so.

No, you're no more risk than anyone who comes in. All are welcome at my place. You blindly follow the liberal partisan narrative. No one cares.

So you support the right of businesses to refuse service to people of color due to their low vaccination compliance?
Actually white republican's havethe lowest vaxx rate
And how does whether or not customers are vaxxed, have any effect on anyone else?
Being vaxxed does not prevent infection or spread.
Propaganda! You tell a seclective bit of truth but dishonstly leave out facts that do not support your anti vax naritive.

The grain of truth is that being vaxxed does not prevent infection or spread

The truth is that they do not prevent the infection or spread all of the time- but no one claimed that it would

But the BIG lie of omission is that if vaxxed, you are far less likely to become infected and thus spread it, less likely to be symtamatic, and far less likely to become seriously ill.

Last edited:
False equivalency logical falacy. A persons identity or immigration status has nothing to do with spreading avirus.

Either does getting the vaccine.
You are more likely to survive if you are vaxxed, but apparently still capable of spreading it.

Actually white republican's havethe lowest vaxx rate

Propaganda! You tell a seclective bit of truth but dishonstly leave out facts that do not support your anti vax naritive.

The grain of truth is that being vaxxed does not prevent infection or spread

The truth is that they do not prevent the infection or spread all of the time- but no one claimed that it would

But the BIG lie of omission is that if vaxxed, you are far less likely to become infected and thus spread it, less likely to be symtamatic, and far less likely to become seriously ill.

Nope.
It is absolutely impossible for any kind of immunity to ever prevent infection.
Immunity is a response that does not even start building antibodies until AFTER you immune system has detected you are infected.
And actually being vaccinated has been proven to increase your odds of spreading infection.
That is because the vaccination reduces symptoms to the point you don't feel bad, so decide to go to work/school, etc.
Without the vaccination, you will have more dramatic symptoms, so then more likely to quarantine.

Either does getting the vaccine.
You are more likely to survive if you are vaxxed, but apparently still capable of spreading it.
Stop with the propaganda bullshit. Yes hyou are capable of spreading it. But the inconvienient facts that you dishonestly omit is that you are also much less likely to contract the virus. Your lies are diagusting and are costing lives. You have blood on your hands

Nope.
It is absolutely impossible for any kind of immunity to ever prevent infection.
Immunity is a response that does not even start building antibodies until AFTER you immune system has detected you are infected.
And actually being vaccinated has been proven to increase your odds of spreading infection.
That is because the vaccination reduces symptoms to the point you don't feel bad, so decide to go to work/school, etc.
Without the vaccination, you will have more dramatic symptoms, so then more likely to quarantine.
Where the hell are you getting this inane equine excrement from? Stop listening to Tucker Carlson and start paying attention to science. Stop lying, telling half truths and spreading fear ! Getting vaxxed greatly reduces that chance that you will get infected at all .A small number of vaxxed people may carry the virus and spread it That does not negate the valuu of the vaxx The vaxx can stop the spread and the developmeny of varients.

Last edited:
Stop with the propaganda bullshit. Yes hyou are capable of spreading it. But the inconvienient facts that you dishonestly omit is that you are also much less likely to contract the virus. Your lies are diagusting and are costing lives. You have blood on your hands

That is obviously totally impossible.
Immunity just means your immune system is efficient at combating the infection, but that can not even begin to start until AFTER you are fully infected.

All vaccination does is reduce the symptoms, and if that makes you feel good enough to go out even though you are infected, then you will spread it even more.

Where the hell are you getting this inane equine excrement from? Stop listening to Tucker Carlson and start paying attention to science. Stop lying, telling half truths and spreading fear ! Getting vaxxed greatly reduces that chance that you will get infected at all .A small number of vaxxed people may carry the virus and spread it That does not negate the valuu of the vaxx The vaxx can stop the spread and the developmeny of varients.

Absolutely and completely wrong.
Vaccines just teach your immune system how to more effectively beat the virus after an infection has been detected by your immune system.
It is never possible for any immunity to prevent any infection at all, in any way.

Forum List

Back