🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A nti-Vaxers Say theirs rights are being infringed upon, but don't care about the tights of others

It isn't random or racist, nor is it a privacy right, moron.
How can a virus or disease be racist?

The businesses have every right to keep their patrons and employees safe.
Businesses have a right to refuse service for not wearing shoes.
Businesses have a right to refuse service for not wearing a shirt.
Why aren't you nut jobs protesting that?

Imagine a bunch of grown men talking constantly about being "kept safe"

I have come to loathe that word "safe"

Thank you for keeping me safe

Said by women....and GROWN MEN

Puke worthy

Imagine a bunch of grown men talking constantly about being "kept safe"

I have come to loathe that word "safe"

Thank you for keeping me safe

Said by women....and GROWN MEN

Puke worthy
"Imagine a bunch of grown men talking constantly about being "kept safe"
Really?

Don't have to imagine.
That is pretty much the goal on the battlefield, oilfield, construction site, police and rescue workers.

"Imagine a bunch of grown men talking constantly about being "kept safe"
Really?

Don't have to imagine.
That is pretty much the goal on the battlefield, oilfield, construction site, police and rescue workers.

Are you kidding me. You think police go into the field so they can be coddled like little eggs, kept safe from a virus with a 99% survival rate? WHY do you think police unions are refusing mandatory vaccines? Because these are not wimpy 21st century men, that's why. Sure, they don't want to take idiotic chances. But the men who work in those fields don't sit around wearing surgical masks and face shields crying in the corner about being "kept safe"

We are not an admirable society

Not by a long freaking shot

Are you kidding me. You think police go into the field so they can be coddled like little eggs, kept safe from a virus with a 99% survival rate? WHY do you think police unions are refusing mandatory vaccines? Because these are not wimpy 21st century men, that's why. Sure, they don't want to take idiotic chances. But the men who work in those fields don't sit around wearing surgical masks and face shields crying in the corner about being "kept safe"

We are not an admirable society

Not by a long freaking shot
You're a moron.
You think police go out there hoping to get shot?
Why don't they come out from behind their vehicles, when they are in a firefight with a suspect?
You think when searching a suspect they just reach into their pockets, without asking them if a needle is going to poke them?
So you think "manly" police love getting spit on?

You think construction workers get on aerial lifts without a harness and lanyard?
You think construction workers walk scaffolding without safety rails?
They all wear tennis shoes to work.

First off, I would like to say that I don't support mandatory vaccinations.

But at the same time I also believe that people who choose not to be vaccinated should be restricted and what they are allowed to do in public.

anti-vaxxers claim that their rights are being violated when a restaurant refuses them service because they don't have a vaccine report card. I guess that they believe that it's their right to do whatever they want someone on else's property,.

I am all for them being allowed to choose not to get the vaccine but they shouldn't complain when business owners tell them to take their business elsewhere. their right to control their own body does not include the right to infringe upon the rights of others.
Go fuck yourself peasant

You're a moron.
You think police go out there hoping to get shot?
Why don't they come out from behind their vehicles, when they are in a firefight with a suspect?
You think when searching a suspect they just reach into their pockets, without asking them if a needle is going to poke them?
So you think "manly" police love getting spit on?

You think construction workers get on aerial lifts without a harness and lanyard?
You think construction workers walk scaffolding without safety rails?
They all wear tennis shoes to work.

No they go into dangerous jobs and take sensible precautions. In 2021, many men hide out from a virus with a 99% survivability rate and hector those who refuse to cower in fear.

Right

Cool, so they have a right to know your criminal record too. They also have a right to know if you have any other medical problem.

You keep claiming it’s to keep their employees safe. Are they allowing their employees to be unvaccinated? What about people naturally immune to the virus? Do they get a special status or do they just have to subject themselves to an experimental vaccine for the sake of your feelings?

No they go into dangerous jobs and take sensible precautions. In 2021, many men hide out from a virus with a 99% survivability rate and hector those who refuse to cower in fear.

Right
Safety is taking "sensible precautions".
Like getting vaccinated, wearing mask and hygiene
Dumbasses keep repeating "one percent" until they are the 1%, then die.

Cool, so they have a right to know your criminal record too. They also have a right to know if you have any other medical problem.

You keep claiming it’s to keep their employees safe. Are they allowing their employees to be unvaccinated? What about people naturally immune to the virus? Do they get a special status or do they just have to subject themselves to an experimental vaccine for the sake of your feelings?
For employees, yes.

"What about people naturally immune to the virus"?

Is that the latest coming from Trumptards "I have natural immunity"?

Only a moron would believe that. (Every Trumptard)

"they just have to subject themselves to an experimental vaccine for the sake of your feelings"?

No, just show me your half empty tube of cow dewormer.

For employees, yes.

"What about people naturally immune to the virus"?

Is that the latest coming from Trumptards "I have natural immunity"?

Only a moron would believe that. (Every Trumptard)

"they just have to subject themselves to an experimental vaccine for the sake of your feelings"?

No, just show me your half empty tube of cow dewormer.
Are you seriously trying to claim that people who get over a virus don’t have natural immunity to it?

You vax-tards really don’t know anything about science, do you?

But at the same time I also believe that people who choose not to be vaccinated should be restricted and what they are allowed to do in public.

anti-vaxxers claim that their rights are being violated when a restaurant refuses them service because they don't have a vaccine report card. I guess that they believe that it's their right to do whatever they want someone on else's property,.

I am all for them being allowed to choose not to get the vaccine but they shouldn't complain when business owners tell them to take their business elsewhere. their right to control their own body does not include the right to infringe upon the rights of others.
The only tights I care about are the tights on some of these chics at the gym.

There are also restaurants that don't want vaccinated people also. You good with that? By the way I think a restaurant should be able to do as they please, but don't complain if their choice puts them out of business.

It isn't random or racist, nor is it a privacy right, moron.
False & pathetic.
How can a virus or disease be racist?
You can't be this lost.
Not by discriminating in ways prohibited by numerous laws.
Businesses have a right to refuse service for not wearing shoes.
It depends actually.
Businesses have a right to refuse service for not wearing a shirt.
Also depends.
Why aren't you nut jobs protesting that?
You're a nut job?

Thanks for the heads up - I was pretty much coming to that conclusion...

They're all about "rights" and "freedoms", until someone else's "rights" and "freedoms" show up.

More than anything else, they're eternal victims. Just like the orange buffoon they so adore.
Please tell me how my mere existence violates your rights, you authoritarian fuck.

Please tell me how my mere existence violates your rights, you authoritarian fuck.
:laugh:

m7f3NX1.jpg

So your "rights" are more important than mine, good to know. Doofus.

Is it the business owner that's making that call or is it Government that is forcing the business owner to take that stance, Leviticus?
I've had Covid. Does my natural resistance to the virus not equal or better vaccines that don't appear to keep people from getting the viral variants? So why exactly should I be forced to get jabbed with something that quite frankly I view as an untested treatment that might lead to serious health issues down the road?

I am not an anti-vaxer and have gotten my vaccinations. That being said...here are some thoughts:

Cloth masks do ALMOST NOTHING to prevent someone from getting COVID-19.
- If I am walking in a store and just pass by people I stand less of a chance of getting the virus than if I were wearing a mask, standing next to someone, talking to them. It takes me about half a second to walk past someone, less time being exposed to the virus. If I am wearing a mask, someone's droplet gets on my mask or if the virus gets on my mask - I touch the mask, I touch my face / I take the mask off, the virus on the mask is on my hands - unless I wash my hands immediately, if I touch my face/nose/eyes I have COVID...If I don't wash / sanitize the mask every day after taking it off, I'm screwed.

If you are wearing your mask, walk into a restaurant, and you can smell the food, do you really think a microscopic virus can't get through the mask when the particles of food that you smell has?

The CDC has told the American people - like my doctor has - that prolonged wearing of the mask is physically and mentally UNhealthy for people, especially children.

The vaccines are proving less effective in preventing people from getting COVID...so the govt's answer is to get ANOTHER shot (a booster.....perhaps get one every year). Well, I just got mine 4 months ago and the Govt is saying maybe we all need a booster NOW...so, what....we get COVID shots TWICE a year...how about THREE times a year - once a quarter?! Really?

Here's an interesting argument that can be applied: "MY Body, MY Choice"
- The anti-Pro-Choice crowd should recognize that one. 'No one can tell me what I have to do with my body', right? Nah, the left just moves the goal posts - they have an exception for every one of THEIR agendas/ideologies/arguments.

- People who don't want to get the vaccine are concerned about their rights but not others'? Ummm, we just touched on earlier that the vaccines are proving less effective preventing vaccinated people from getting COVID - People who have gotten the vaccine are getting COVID again. If that is the case, then why is is critical for us to force everyone to get the vaccine? 'It helps' / 'LESS of a chance', etc... I KNOW. I am just playing 'devil's advocate'.

The best argument I have seen for getting the vaccine is that if you do contract COVID-19 the symptoms / illness is less severe.

I have a weakened immune system. I got the vaccines because the military told me I had to. I didn't think twice about doing so, just researched a lot on which was the best to get at the time. Do I have reservations or concerns that the govt is pushing the entire population to get vaccines that have not been fully approved by the FDA? I would be lying if I said 'not even a little'.

More and more the govt, our leaders, 'experts', etc.. keep getting caught lying their assess off, and it reminds me how the US govt used to experiment on the US military.
Yes, the United States govt experimented on US troops by giving them LSD. Yes, the US govt experimented on soldiers by injecting Uranium into their systems and 'on-site nuclear testing. It happened.

I was one of many who were 'forced' to get Anthrax shots prior to being deployed to the ME and other locations for combat. Luckily I only got the 1st shot before the government shut it down, as the govt discovered the Anthrax shots produced long-term health problems that included Dizziness, respiratory problems, Swelling of the lips and throat, Rapid heartbeat, and even PTSD.

Some of the long-term side effects of the anthrax vaccine can include autoimmune arthritis, lupus, multiple sclerosis, and impaired motor skills. Veterans have experienced infertility, lupus, paralysis, blindness, and neurological damage. Some have even passed congenital defects on to their children, lost balance and coordination, and experienced cognitive impairment.

My point here is that in the past the US govt did knowingly and willingly experiment on Americans. I am not saying it happening now, but the fact that they have done so in the past without much reservation is enough to put that nugget in the back of your head.

Again, as I said, when I was told to get the COVID vaccine I did so without hesitation to be able to continue to serve (going on 35 years), even as a civilian.

I do not, however, readily condemn or curse anyone who does not want to get vaccinated. While many say they are 'conspiracy theorists' or 'nut jobs', the past has shown that they aren't all that crazy after all.

Forum List

Back