🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A nti-Vaxers Say theirs rights are being infringed upon, but don't care about the tights of others

Contempt for the prerogatives of private sector enterprises can be very upsetting - e.g., jacket and tie required. The staff must meet an alternative dress code that is also determined by the employer.

Such is capitalism.
This is where a quick legal lesson comes in. A restaurant, like any business is strictly responsible for it's employees. If a UPS driver hits your car, UPS is responsible, not the driver. If a restaurant makes you sick due to any employee, whether the book, server, or busboy, again, the restaurant is strictly responsible.

But there is a strange catch. They are also responsible if you get sick from another customer in the restaurant.

Not trusting the major medical professionals your choice, My choice, belief that those not taking all & every precaution to keep from giving or getting the virus are prolonging us from getting back to a more normal life.
Your thought patterns are very similar to most control freaks. You create straw man problems that you then claim must be eliminated in order for you to have freedom and respect. Conveniently howevr the elimination of those problems always entails the elimination of other people's rights and privileges.

Jo

I
This is where a quick legal lesson comes in. A restaurant, like any business is strictly responsible for it's employees. If a UPS driver hits your car, UPS is responsible, not the driver. If a restaurant makes you sick due to any employee, whether the book, server, or busboy, again, the restaurant is strictly responsible.

But there is a strange catch. They are also responsible if you get sick from another customer in the restaurant.

I seriously doubt that.

Jo

That's because Trump fills the minds of the unvaccinated. People who will believe all kinds of conspiracy theories.
The rest of us don't even pay attention to the guy.
Shitlapp can't make a single post without him.
Stage 4 TDS is incurable.

Not trusting the major medical professionals your choice, My choice, belief that those not taking all & every precaution to keep from giving or getting the virus are prolonging us from getting back to a more normal life.

That's both true and false. Letting the virus run unchecked will accelerate the path to herd immunity, just like one way to prevent future forest fires is to set the forests on fire now.

The catch being that the damage which would normally be spread out, would be concentrated, but over with in one shot.

But like most man made systems, they are designed for constant situations, and break down during peaks and troughs. Just look at the toilet paper supply.

So herd immunity sounds good, but the actual impact would be multiplicative.

The vaccine doesn't get Trump out of your head.
Alas, Americans wish the Loser would just follow his own advice, man up to his defeat, and abscond, but he refuses to go away.

"One must be able to lose with dignity. So true!"

Not insuring the safety of customers is bad business from more than one perspective.

Alas, Americans wish the Loser would just follow his own advice, man up to his defeat, and abscond, but he refuses to go away.

"One must be able to lose with dignity. So true!"
So he is Hillary.

Just like most muslims don't call for death to America. It's not a question of what most do, but what the small minority do
Just like that small minority that burned thousands of businesses last year.

I believe in Liberty.

If you want to get vaccinated then fine.

If you don't then fine.

Don't tell me how to live my life and I won't tell you how to live yours.

Just like that small minority that burned thousands of businesses last year.
Exactly. You would discount their actions, because the majority of them ignored the rioting, looting and arson.

Just like you say of Trump.

There are 67 counties in Florida, but only 20 of these counties have vaccination rates above 50%... 12 counties have vaccination rates of under 30%... GO DARWIN

I believe in Liberty.

If you want to get vaccinated then fine.

If you don't then fine.

Don't tell me how to live my life and I won't tell you how to live yours.
I believe in liberty too...the liberty to not be exposed to others who will spread a deadly disease and endanger me and my community. So, excercise your liberty to not get vaxxed and we will excercise our liberty to tell you to stay the hell out of resturants, theaters, storres and all public places. Deal?

I believe in liberty too...the liberty to not be exposed to others who will spread a deadly disease and endanger me and my community. So, excercise your liberty to not get vaxxed and we will excercise our liberty to tell you to stay the hell out of resturants, theaters, storres and all public places. Deal?

OK Karen.

There are 330 million people in this country. If you think other people are a threat to you then move to Antarctica.

Stop being a fucking pussy.

OK Karen.

There are 330 million people in this country. If you think other people are a threat to you then move to Antarctica.

Stop being a fucking pussy.
I feel sorry for people who are too stupid to understand how this disease spreads and how we can stop it. But I feel even more sorry for your victums and your community. Now bck to your basement,

I believe in liberty too.

Lying assclown.

Forum List

Back