A perfect example of how Trump hurts the GOP

And yet you retards fear the 2nd coming of the 3rd Reich....

It is not like there's literally 1000s of years of recorded history in which Islam has sought to conquer the west or anything....

If they've been at it for "1000's of years" and haven't done it yet, there's about as much chance of them doing it as there is of Wile E. Coyote catching the Road Runner.
You might want to educate yourself on the history of Southern Europe concerning Islam sometime....

Spain was literally enslaved by Islamic imperials.
The Moors were generally benign rulers and allowed religious freedom. Their counterparts in Greece were also decent people. They left a legacy of great architecture in Southern Spain.
You also fail to mention Christian invasions of African and Middle Eastern countries.Why is that ?
Because no one will acknowledge what I mentioned in the negative light that it deserves. What you call "benign" was FAR worse than Apartheid, and unlike Apartheid in South Africa, the Moors came as conquerors from the get-go, while the Bantus affected by Apartheid largely weren't even living in South Africa when the Dutch arrived.

Europe was literally nothing but a source of slavery for Asia and Africa until the rise of the Roman Empire.
Its a bullshit comparison. The Moors ran Spain hundreds of years ago and by the standards of the day were benign,enlightened even. They built amazing palaces whilst the rest of Europe was living in thatched cottages.

Apartheid was a modern construct that was implemented after the war to end all wars. It was evil and needed to be destroyed.

Of course the US was practising its own form of apartheid at this time.

Black GIs could not believe how much more enlightened the UK was compared to back home. They could eat and sleep in the same places as white folks and even SPEAK TO WHITE WOMEN!! Good God what a sin.

Twenty years later and the Stax revue toured the UK and noted the same differences. They played to mixed audiences and stopped at hotels and restaurants. Not black hotels and black restaurants. Just hotels and restaurants. Radical or what ? Well radical in comparison to what they were used to in the "land of the free ".

So when you want to comment on other cultures you may want to consider the history of your own country.
Maybe you should start considering that the non-western world is STILL behind 1940s America when it comes to racial issues and shove your white guilt up your sissy ass.

If they've been at it for "1000's of years" and haven't done it yet, there's about as much chance of them doing it as there is of Wile E. Coyote catching the Road Runner.
You might want to educate yourself on the history of Southern Europe concerning Islam sometime....

Spain was literally enslaved by Islamic imperials.
The Moors were generally benign rulers and allowed religious freedom. Their counterparts in Greece were also decent people. They left a legacy of great architecture in Southern Spain.
You also fail to mention Christian invasions of African and Middle Eastern countries.Why is that ?
Because no one will acknowledge what I mentioned in the negative light that it deserves. What you call "benign" was FAR worse than Apartheid, and unlike Apartheid in South Africa, the Moors came as conquerors from the get-go, while the Bantus affected by Apartheid largely weren't even living in South Africa when the Dutch arrived.

Europe was literally nothing but a source of slavery for Asia and Africa until the rise of the Roman Empire.
Its a bullshit comparison. The Moors ran Spain hundreds of years ago and by the standards of the day were benign,enlightened even. They built amazing palaces whilst the rest of Europe was living in thatched cottages.

Apartheid was a modern construct that was implemented after the war to end all wars. It was evil and needed to be destroyed.

Of course the US was practising its own form of apartheid at this time.

Black GIs could not believe how much more enlightened the UK was compared to back home. They could eat and sleep in the same places as white folks and even SPEAK TO WHITE WOMEN!! Good God what a sin.

Twenty years later and the Stax revue toured the UK and noted the same differences. They played to mixed audiences and stopped at hotels and restaurants. Not black hotels and black restaurants. Just hotels and restaurants. Radical or what ? Well radical in comparison to what they were used to in the "land of the free ".

So when you want to comment on other cultures you may want to consider the history of your own country.
Maybe you should start considering that the non-western world is STILL behind 1940s America when it comes to racial issues and shove your white guilt up your sissy ass.
Is it ? Back to your racist pit amigo. Its beneath me to banter with you.

Another slaughter in Europe, and all we're talking about is statues and Hitler.

And let's not pretend this was not predictable, or some kind of surprise. You don't hitch your wagon to a guy who you KNOW AHEAD OF TIME is going to be the easiest target in the history of historical histories.

No doubt, those who want to deflect from jihadism are grateful for this guy.
I have a strong suspicion that Thursday's comments about the confederate statues were exactly that--an intentional deflection from .... all the other stuff that he'd rather not have folks talking about. Like disbanding three advisory councils in two days? Russia? Dunno.
I find it hard to believe he is intentionally fanning the flames of this mess. But it appears he is.
so you don't think both sides need to stop the fighting and hate?
I'd prefer it. What the Pres has done with his comments about the confederate statues is not going to stop the escalated rhetoric and mood, though.

Nothing Trump does or says will stop lefties from manufacturing outrage.

Even his own party is showing outrage

Even his own family .....Ivanka is pissed

And let's not pretend this was not predictable, or some kind of surprise. You don't hitch your wagon to a guy who you KNOW AHEAD OF TIME is going to be the easiest target in the history of historical histories.

I have a strong suspicion that Thursday's comments about the confederate statues were exactly that--an intentional deflection from .... all the other stuff that he'd rather not have folks talking about. Like disbanding three advisory councils in two days? Russia? Dunno.
I find it hard to believe he is intentionally fanning the flames of this mess. But it appears he is.
I'd prefer it. What the Pres has done with his comments about the confederate statues is not going to stop the escalated rhetoric and mood, though.

1. The Establishment still thinks it can deal with people like you, like you are people.

2. Link.

1. The Establishment still thinks it can deal with people like you, like you are people.

2. Link.
Ivanka won't even sit on his lap any more

Jews will not replace us

/----/ you sliced the date range to make your point. Now go back 17 years and include 9/11

Why? The foulups that let that happen have been plugged.

Now, when we are talking about why we should be shitting ourselves every time we see a lady with a hijab, the fact is, you are just as likely to be killed by a right wing extremist as you are by a jihadist. But you are far more likely to be killed by a family member or friend because most people are killed by people they know and everyone has fucking guns.

2018 will tell

As Republicans run on......I am not Trump

/----/ you sliced the date range to make your point. Now go back 17 years and include 9/11

Why? The foulups that let that happen have been plugged.

Now, when we are talking about why we should be shitting ourselves every time we see a lady with a hijab, the fact is, you are just as likely to be killed by a right wing extremist as you are by a jihadist. But you are far more likely to be killed by a family member or friend because most people are killed by people they know and everyone has fucking guns.
/----/ "shitting ourselves every time we see a lady with a hijab, " That's your reaction not mine. I live in NY and see them all the time. You big dope.

2. Link.

Jews will not replace us

I politely asked you to support a claim, and you respond with idiocy.

You realize that the people here, where you spend so much time, have nothing to judge you by, other than the words you post.

And you are giving us nothing but idiocy. over and over again.

YOu used to be able to argue your points. What happened?

So, commies with the stated goal of using violence show up to a planned protest by right wingers, Nazis, and the KKK. Violence ensues. One nazi plows over some violent commies and somebody dies.

Trump gives the PREFECT response, laying blame on all sides and all hell breaks loose with every dipshit with the smallest bone to pick, blasting totally transparent and obvious fake outrage that NOBODY is buying.

I agree, this was totally predictable and even PLANNED by the violent commie left with the support of their allies, the DNC, CNN, NBC, etc., who IN FACT wants to deflect from (and likely lends support to) Jihadism. Any type of civil unrest is exactly what the commie left is engaged in.
Well, they smell blood now, and just another jihadist atrocity sure as hell won't take their eye off the ball.

But again, Trump walked right into it.
What did Trump walk "into?"

Do you really believe that Trump controls the subversive media?

What Trump has said about the Charlottesville incident was right on, it is the MSM that twists everything.

So, commies with the stated goal of using violence show up to a planned protest by right wingers, Nazis, and the KKK. Violence ensues. One nazi plows over some violent commies and somebody dies.

Trump gives the PREFECT response, laying blame on all sides and all hell breaks loose with every dipshit with the smallest bone to pick, blasting totally transparent and obvious fake outrage that NOBODY is buying.

I agree, this was totally predictable and even PLANNED by the violent commie left with the support of their allies, the DNC, CNN, NBC, etc., who IN FACT wants to deflect from (and likely lends support to) Jihadism. Any type of civil unrest is exactly what the commie left is engaged in.
Well, they smell blood now, and just another jihadist atrocity sure as hell won't take their eye off the ball.

What Trump has said about the Charlottesville incident was right on, it is the MSM that twists everything.
You answered your own question.

Did Trump not know the media is subversive? Was this news to him?

^^ Yet this guy is worried about white supremacists under his bed. ROFLMAO!

If compared to the hard left, who caused the problem in the first place, sure they aren't an existential threat.

I'm worried about the White Supremacist we have in the White House, actually. I'm not sure why you aren't.

And, no the hard left didn't cause the problem of white supremacy by insisting that non-white people have rights. That's like blaming a short skirt for a rape.
OK, what has Trump done since taking over as POTUS that you construe as racist? Is it not saying exactly what you would have him say? Because if that is the standard he will never hit that moving target.

2. Link.

Jews will not replace us
/----/ Your meme suits you fine, a stoned-out drone.

Wait...a Nazi plows down a crowd of peaceful protesters, killing a young woman, in the United State. Then the president goes on a tear and defends the aforementioned Nazis. We're supposed to stop talking about that because why?
/----/ Please post the link where President Trump defends Nazis. TIA.
clinton gore confederate flag.jpg

So what would you have him do? Say nothing? That doesn't seem like what you would want him to do. Completely blame the pro-statue side and exonerate the Anitfa side, is that more to your liking?

What he did was so non-Obama. He didn't pick a side he blamed both sides, thus not further dividing the country for political reasons.

But in the end it didn't matter what he said, he more or less had to comment and no matter what it was you would be saying the same thing you posted here.

2. Link.

Jews will not replace us

I politely asked you to support a claim, and you respond with idiocy.

You realize that the people here, where you spend so much time, have nothing to judge you by, other than the words you post.

And you are giving us nothing but idiocy. over and over again.

YOu used to be able to argue your points. What happened?
Let's put it this way

Ivanka married a very religious Jew
Her children are being raised Jewish

Her father standing up for a group that hates Jews and chanted Jews will not replace us did not sit well. Claiming they are mostly good people did not sit well
It has been widely reported she is peeved

If you choose denial like you do all things Trump there is nothing I can do

So what would you have him do? Say nothing? That doesn't seem like what you would want him to do. Completely blame the pro-statue side and exonerate the Anitfa side, is that more to your liking?

What he did was so non-Obama. He didn't pick a side he blamed both sides, thus not further dividing the country for political reasons.

But in the end it didn't matter what he said, he more or less had to comment and no matter what it was you would be saying the same thing you posted here.
Any president would instinctively know how to respond to this situation. Trump was told exactly what to say and eventually he did say it

But he steamed all night and went into a rage on Tuesday to take it all back. Cost Bannon his job

Do you really think that his choice is to either (a) behave the way he behaves or (b) say nothing?

That's it?

Really?

Any president would instinctively know how to respond to this situation. Trump was told exactly what to say and eventually he did say it

But he steamed all night and went into a rage on Tuesday to take it all back. Cost Bannon his job

Think so? I'm wondering if Bannon wasn't the one who advised him to placate the racists in the original statement. And that he was fired for that. But that would imply Trump recognized it was a mistake, which seems unlikely.

Forum List

Back