A Political Appointment?

Wonder if my grandson is jealous.

nah, unlikely

He was to get a degree based on computer gaming.

and was smart enough to get accepted to a school that actually taught it.

I don't think Hahvard teaches anything along that line.

(just like they dont' have majors in Political Science)

Off to Harvard after being rejected by four lesser colleges?

Hogg's academic travails started one day after the Feb. 14 killings when he got his first college rejection letter, from California State University at Long Beach. He was also turned down by UCLA, UC Santa Barbara and UC San Diego.

Parkland survivor David Hogg, who was mocked by Fox host over college rejections, finds Ivy League comeback

You sound pretty jealous

Nothing to be jealous of. Harvard has turned out some of our most famous idiots.

Did you donate?
If not, what do you care?

Did u apply?

Nope. Neither did Hogg.

Hogg's academic travails started one day after the Feb. 14 killings when he got his first college rejection letter, from California State University at Long Beach. He was also turned down by UCLA, UC Santa Barbara and UC San Diego.

Parkland survivor David Hogg, who was mocked by Fox host over college rejections, finds Ivy League comeback

You sound pretty jealous

of stupidity?

the boy wants to major in something the school doesnt' offer?

Does he plan on online courses?

A lot of calories being burnt over a kid going to college....no?

You people create your own heroes. We merely put them in their place, for amusement's sake.

Apparently his place is Harvard. Yours? Time 4 U to deliver some Pepsi isn’t it?

His place is in Harvard because the Democrats think they can groom him into someone influential. That is the only reason.

Believe me, sweetheart. I've got mine.

You sound pretty jealous

Nothing to be jealous of. Harvard has turned out some of our most famous idiots.

Did you donate?

Did u apply?

Nope. Neither did Hogg.

Then why do you care? Answer, jealousy.

You sound pretty jealous

of stupidity?

the boy wants to major in something the school doesnt' offer?

Does he plan on online courses?

A lot of calories being burnt over a kid going to college....no?

You people create your own heroes. We merely put them in their place, for amusement's sake.

Apparently his place is Harvard. Yours? Time 4 U to deliver some Pepsi isn’t it?

His place is in Harvard because the Democrats think they can groom him into someone influential. That is the only reason.

Believe me, sweetheart. I've got mine.

Yes, yours is a truck full of Pepsi

You sound pretty jealous

Did you donate?

Did u apply?

Nope. Neither did Hogg.

No. Because he, even as a high school toddler, has made of himself a Democrat object of humor and derision as encouraged by his handlers. He smells the fame, but fails to see the cliff.

He is a funny person when delivering his lines, deserving of the laughter he elicits. He may one day even rise to the level of mirth achieved by Democrat members of Congress.

You sound pretty jealous

Did you donate?

Did u apply?

Nope. Neither did Hogg.

No. Because he, even as a high school toddler, has made of himself a Democrat object of humor and derision as encouraged by his handlers. He smells the fame, but fails to see the cliff.

He is a funny person when delivering his lines, deserving of the laughter he elicits. He may one day even rise to the level of mirth achieved by Democrat members of Congress.
We will see.
Meanwhile you’ll still be delivering Pepsi

Did you donate?

Did u apply?

Nope. Neither did Hogg.

We will see.
Meanwhile you’ll still be delivering Pepsi

Your redundancy is typical of ignorant left loons.

See, I'm mocking you

Forum List

Back