🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Poll: Are your politics far right, far left or moderate?

Your assertions are buffoonish, simplistic, and the product of retarded thinking.
Notwithstanding your ad hominem, I noted that these were simple examples of the two major parties. What I found out was the Right Wing members of the Republican Party are ignorant or stupid. Thanks for playing.

The question is simple:

The far right's politics reject democracy and seek an autocratic leader to lead domestic and foreign policies. This is Radical

The far left politics supports democracy and votes for policies to create Civil Rights for all. When they don't get their way, this becomes Revolutionary.

The moderates are pragmatic.

I want economic policies to benefit American workers, and families, and a massive withdrawal from foreign wars, now that the Cold War is over.

That is quite radical in today's America. And in strong opposition to the Left more than the Right, so,

Proud to be FAR RIGHT.

Go fuck yourself.

Notwithstanding your ad hominem, I noted that these were simple examples of the two major parties. What I found out was the Right Wing members of the Republican Party are ignorant or stupid. Thanks for playing.

Said the stupid adn ignorant man.

The question is simple:

The far right's politics reject democracy and seek an autocratic leader to lead domestic and foreign policies. This is Radical

The far left politics supports democracy and votes for policies to create Civil Rights for all. When they don't get their way, this becomes Revolutionary.

God damn you are an asshole.

You have them very upset.

Why are you so weak?

I'm not. There is nothing weak about being willing to speak the Truth, even, especially when it gets a very hostile response.

Weak would also be afraid to face the truth, even if it means realizing that i, or you, were on the wrong side.

Rye Catcher is a very divisive asshole. No reasonable person would want to side with him.

The question is simple:

Got to give it to you, best joke post ever.
1658864359942.png

The question is simple:

None of the above. Libertarian. Not moderate. Not right. Not left. Not centrist.

I'm not. There is nothing weak about being willing to speak the Truth, even, especially when it gets a very hostile response.

Weak would also be afraid to face the truth, even if it means realizing that i, or you, were on the wrong side.

Rye Catcher is a very divisive asshole. No reasonable person would want to side with him.

Mac1958 knows weak, that's why he's going to all emotional babble, he has nothing else but his flaming gayness to lean on

The question is simple:

Lib please the far left long to rule with an iron fist FORCING everyone to OBEY. Their radical policies are so unpopular they have to PUNISH the people into complying. That's why a large majority of the people tell the far left to go F themselves.

None of the above. Libertarian. Not moderate. Not right. Not left. Not centrist.

Libertarians are far right fiscally and far left socially. We aren't militarily like either war party. We actually want to stop policing the world.

It's true that in total we aren't either "left" or "right," but it's not like we have our own sets of issues, we need to eat and want to be free like everyone else. We're just smart enough not to look for the government to hand that to us.

It's a great ideology, less government all the time. Consider it!

Lib please the far left long to rule with an iron fist FORCING everyone to OBEY. Their radical policies are so unpopular they have to PUNISH the people into complying. That's why a large majority of the people tell the far left to go F themselves.

It's hilarious, the idiot Rye Catcher thinks he's not a looney leftist, obviously he is, LOL

Forum List

Back