🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Poll: Are your politics far right, far left or moderate?

You really don't know what message boards are, do you chat room girl?
I know that in any thread where we both post, you have to turn it into a personal attack. I guess you're bored.

I know that in any thread where we both post, you have to turn it into a personal attack. I guess you're bored.

You're the coward who can't have a discussion. It's bizarre how you not only don't know what a message board is, but you go around thinking guys have the hots for you. Wishing it's so I spose

You're the coward who can't have a discussion. It's bizarre how you not only don't know what a message board is, but you go around thinking guys have the hots for you. Wishing it's so I spose
Mkay.

False choices. Or at least a poorly constructed set of options.

Drop the word “far” for one thing — unless you make it at least five options.

Rye cather, do you agree with me, as I described my positions in favor of American jobs and avoiding foreign wars, that I am indeed, part of the Far Right?

dblack says: Whaaaa, I told you not to respond to my posts, you keep embarassing me, whah, whah ...

Your chosen method of being a three year old doesn't work, but expect a three year old to figure that out, LOL.

I'd like to have discussion with you about what you think is libertarian, but you can't handle it, you're just too emotional. Odd how almost all your "likes" come from racists

dblack says: Whaaaa, I told you not to respond to my posts, you keep embarassing me, whah, whah ...
Still fixated, eh? :rolleyes:
I'd like to have discussion with you about what you think is libertarian, but you can't handle it, you're just too emotional. Odd how almost all your "likes" come from racists
Yes, yes, yes. Good to see you're out there monitor all my "likes". Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Still fixated, eh? :rolleyes:

Yes, I let posters like you tell me what to think, but not what to do. It made sense at the time. You really are a moron, this bit doesn't ever get old for you, your unending belief you get to pick who can reply to you. How's that working for you?

Yes, yes, yes. Good to see you're out there monitor all my "likes". Whatever floats your boat I guess.

I've never looked at your likes, I didn't know I could see them. I just assume they are like your posts, loved by Democrats, hated by everyone else.

Back to your commanding me not to reply to you! How's that working for you? LOL

Yes, I let posters like you tell me what to think, but not what to do. It made sense at the time. You really are a moron, this bit doesn't ever get old for you, your unending belief you get to pick who can reply to you. How's that working for you?
Jesus - give it a break man. You don't like me. I get it. What else is there to talk about? Your obsession with who likes my posts?

Jesus - give it a break man. You don't like me. I get it. What else is there to talk about? Your obsession with who likes my posts?

I'm on a message board and want to discuss libertarian and my and other's political views, but you refuse. You keep going back to your stupid don't post to you sit. Since ... I ... DO want to talk politics on a political message board and again you refuse to do it, I am not letting you then say who can post to you. It's simple, discuss and I'll be serious or don't, but you chose to be here so lump it

I'm on a message board and want to discuss libertarian and my and other's political views, but you refuse.
Because every single time it breaks down into your paranoid notions that i'm secretly a Democrat, or your preoccupation with who "likes" my posts, or whatever stick is up your ass at the moment - but it's always personal. And I'm just not interested. Find someone else to troll.
Since ... I ... DO want to talk politics on a political message board ...
I don't believe you. I've fell for it too many times. You're butt hurt because I won't support Trump and you have some kind of vendetta going on. Fine. Again, not interested.

I've never said you can't respond to my posts, so I don't know where you dreamed that one up. But I'm not interested in trying to have a serious political conversation with you. You're just not worth the trouble.

Last edited:
Because every single time it breaks down into your paranoid notions that i'm secretly a Democrat, or your preoccupation with who "likes" my posts, or whatever stick is up your ass at the moment - but it's always personal. And I'm just not interested. Find someone else to troll.

Bull shit. Every time, you SAY I WILL DO THAT and refuse to try. If you TRY and TELL ME then I would be glad to do it. Here you lie and say you did, in reality, you said no, no, no, no ...

I've explained this to you before. You have two choices, serious and fun. The choice is yours, but you must pick. One. You keep picking fun then whining.

And when you say "personal," again, you really are an idiot. I don't know anything about you. Generic insults are not really "personal." Think about it, Darlene

I don't believe you. I've fell for it too many times. You're butt hurt because I won't support Trump and you have some kind of vendetta going on. Fine. Again, not interested.

I've never said you can't respond to my posts, so I don't know where you dreamed that one up. But I'm not interested in trying to have a serious political conversation with you. You're just not worth the trouble.

Again you never fell for it because you never tried. And now you're just lying

Forum List

Back