🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Poll: Are your politics far right, far left or moderate?

Not so much. She had some good ideas, but she was no philosopher, nor much of a novelist.

What being self serving?
Having read the posts of many Libertarians' and the Party's Platform, I get the inference that you resent taxes to aid those who are the working poor. Other inferences suggest to me that the Libertarian Party is opposed to Labor Unions, the ACA / Obamcare, CHIP, Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid.

Having read the posts of many Libertarians' and the Party's Platform, I get the inference that you resent taxes to aid those who are the working poor.
I don't "resent" them. But I don't think it's the proper role of government.
Other inferences suggest to me that the Libertarian Party is opposed to Labor Unions, the ACA / Obamcare, CHIP, Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid.
Yep. Among many, many other things. But it's not about being selfish or stingy. I don't mind helping people. I don't like government using it as an excuse to expand it's scope and power.

So, you still didn't answer my question. Were you saying Libertarian ideology in general is "self serving"?

Mea culpa, the post that I read led me to believe you were a trumpanzee. I don't recall your comment, thus I cannot post anything more but apologized.
I defend Trump a lot from the left's total and complete TDS nonsense. So, it makes me look like a trumpanzee. But, I'm not. I'm hoping that somehow Trump is not the nominee in 2024 but I don't want that to happen because of the left's total abuse of power in trying to get Trump. I'm hoping that voters decide to choose someone else but, unlike the left who want to suppress the votes of Trump supporters, I believe in democracy and letting the voters decide. That's what this country is all about. If they choose Trump then they choose Trump. I still have a choice of who to vote for, even if it is third party or independent (not Liz Cheney).

The question is simple:

The far right's politics reject democracy and seek an autocratic leader to lead domestic and foreign policies. This is Radical

The far left politics supports democracy and votes for policies to create Civil Rights for all. When they don't get their way, this becomes Revolutionary.

The moderates are pragmatic.
BrainOnDrugs_egg-fried-egg.gif

The question is simple:

The far right's politics reject democracy and seek an autocratic leader to lead domestic and foreign policies. This is Radical

The far left politics supports democracy and votes for policies to create Civil Rights for all. When they don't get their way, this becomes Revolutionary.

^ IDIOT-GRAM: lacks substance, not thoughtful or thought provoking - or just plain fucking idiotic

Well Frank you've finally come to my conclusion on 99% of your comments.

Rye cather, do you agree with me, as I described my positions in favor of American jobs and avoiding foreign wars, that I am indeed, part of the Far Right?

The question is simple:

I'm a moderate. Because of politics I'm considered a liberal but really I'm not. Republicans are too far right to realize it.

I don't believe in god so I don't want this to be a christian nation. Is that so extreme?

I am not against all regulations. Most are in place for a good reason. Is that so extreme?

I don't want to overtax companies but they should pay their fair share

I see the value in unions but I don't like union corruption

I think abortion should be legal. Most people do. Almost 70%

I own guns but want common sense gun regulations passed that stop some nuts from getting guns. Don't mind deep background checks.

What is so far left about me?

Even if global warming heating up the earth 2 degrees isn't the end of humanity, how about the cancer pollution causes? The entire world is going green. It's not extreme to want battery cars, more solar, wind, etc. Republicans are the global warming deniers who are at war with science not me. I'm going with scientific consensus.

The far left—the only left left in America today—worships Le Marquis de Sade and self-flagellate accordingly at the feet of the Beast.

The only moderates left in America today commit sodomy on themselves with fenceposts.

The only true patriots left in America today top the endangered species list and exist as chameleons barely treading water in a sea of raw sewage.
Drama queen. With this attitude you can't be winning the game of life.

I'm a moderate. Because of politics I'm considered a liberal but really I'm not. Republicans are too far right to realize it.

I don't believe in god so I don't want this to be a christian nation. Is that so extreme?

I am not against all regulations. Most are in place for a good reason. Is that so extreme?

I own guns but want common sense gun regulations passed that stop some nuts from getting guns. Don't mind deep background checks.

Even if global warming heating up the earth 2 degrees isn't the end of humanity, how about the cancer pollution causes? The entire world is going green. It's not extreme to want battery cars, more solar, wind, etc. Republicans are the global warming deniers who are at war with science not me. I'm going with scientific consensus.
Define what a woman is.

Define what a woman is.

Well for me it's a human with a vagina. But I'm perfectly okay with calling a tranny a woman if that's how they want it. How's that hurt me?

But I don't want them competing in sports. The other day I heard this mother of a tranny say how her daughter just wants to play with the other girls". Made me feel bad about my position on this. She should be able to compete in swimming. But then it gets tricky. If she wins, she and everyone else knows she's a he really. And that tranny taking gold in college is taking the spot of a real girl. It's not right.

So in gym class she can swim with the other girls. Even shower with them. But not compete on the swim team.

You can't put her in the boys room can you?

Political Typology Quiz​

Your best fit is…​

Ambivalent Right​

… along with 12% of the public​

Read more in the full report: Beyond Red vs. Blue: The Political Typology
Read more about Ambivalent Right
View interactive charts to see how the Political Typology groups compar
Too hear my school mates talk at a reunion I maybe a founding father of Neo Conservatism going by my writings from back in the early 1970s. Some called it the Neo- Con manifesto with one calling it my Mein Kampf . ;)

It depends. US democracy = moneyocracy
So...frankly, that depends greatly on lobbies & money. Don't you think the revolving door is so beautiful? Lol. :)

Yeah Sealy, you're a raving moderate. Most malakes are.

I love this country so much. Just not enough to die for it in Iraq. Afganistan maybe. But then why not Saudi Arabia where most of the hijackers came from?
Always a Just not enough with those who don't love the USA...

Which is the one where you burn down all your cities after something doesn't go the way you want it?
Seems that you forget that the Tea Party tossed the tea into Boston Harbor. Or the Revolutionary War was a violent response to the abuse of the King of England.

Where is the distinction, you call it a riot, when it is revolutionary for the few, and the many exercise the First Amendment to COTUS.

Forum List

Back