A possible reason why Trump is trying to silence opposition media

) where has trump tried to silence anyone?

WOW, this moron just woke up.....

Does it bother you at all that you can't even answer a question central to the topic you started?

Not much seems to bother him.

He's a left winger...by definition he is always right.

Throwing a sick person out onto the cold pavement is what you believe should occur. Yet, you think you're?

Please show me where that has happened any more than it did under Obamacareless.

Trump is well aware that he has the press by the balls, financially, when he bars them from the White house press events. He is trying to intimidate them to lay off the criticism. This is why the AP boycotted Spicer's little private press club party this week.

Trump is well aware that he has the press by the balls, financially, when he bars them from the White house press events. He is trying to intimidate them to lay off the criticism. This is why the AP boycotted Spicer's little private press club party this week.
He's trying to get them to stop presenting OPINIONS as FACT.

When was separating fact from opinion made a president's responsibility?
It's not his job, that's the readers job. The conservatives under Adams tried the same thing and that party never elected another president, it violated the Bill of Rights.

When was separating fact from opinion made a president's responsibility?
It's not his job, that's the readers job. The conservatives under Adams tried the same thing and that party never elected another president, it violated the Bill of Rights.
A President can't call a lie a lie?

Please show me where that has happened any more than it did under Obamacareless.

it wouldn't make ANY difference to you...Your brain is already fried with "orange pixie dust".

Again....so that even the abject stupidity of a right wingers can figure it out.............

the American public should be allowed to discern fake news from legitimate news....We DO NOT NEED an orange charlatan to "protect" us from making our own distinction......

Of course, if Trump's ego cannot stand ANY criticism, then by all means let his administration lap dogs begin wearing brown shirts.

Most right wingers who are now stuck with the Trumpster have NO choice but to condone all of the excesses this clown is imposing on our democracy.....and that is too bad; brainwashing is never pleasant to watch.

However, the current administration is well aware that there are very damaging leaks about the Trump administration dealings with Russian thugs just waiting to be exposed in the upcoming weeks (and probably some of these leaks will be from the Russians themselves in their quest to ridicule the current status of U.S. standing in the world's eyes.)

Given these realities, the oval office has launched a preemptive strike against our own media outlets (labeling them fake news) in order to "cushion" the blow of what these media outlets will soon reveal.

Whenever any organization is beleaguered by an onslaught of controversy, the organization retreats into its bunkers hoping that the controversy will be overshadowed by a more important exigency.

Ultimately this sham of an administration will not be brought down by so-called liberals, but by sane republicans who would rather lose a battle than a more devastating war launched by a charlatan under their banner.

We will be facing very nasty and contentious springtime months..

Can I borrow your crystal ball? But why wouldn't he give shit to people even YOU say is biased?

it wouldn't make ANY difference to you...Your brain is already fried with "orange pixie dust".

Again....so that even the abject stupidity of a right wingers can figure it out.............

the American public should be allowed to discern fake news from legitimate news....We DO NOT NEED an orange charlatan to "protect" us from making our own distinction......

Of course, if Trump's ego cannot stand ANY criticism, then by all means let his administration lap dogs begin wearing brown shirts.
Trump is NOT controlling what the media presents; he just doesn't want the overt liars in the room with him.

You are proof that most people CANNOT discern fact from fiction.

Most right wingers who are now stuck with the Trumpster have NO choice but to condone all of the excesses this clown is imposing on our democracy.....and that is too bad; brainwashing is never pleasant to watch.

However, the current administration is well aware that there are very damaging leaks about the Trump administration dealings with Russian thugs just waiting to be exposed in the upcoming weeks (and probably some of these leaks will be from the Russians themselves in their quest to ridicule the current status of U.S. standing in the world's eyes.)

Given these realities, the oval office has launched a preemptive strike against our own media outlets (labeling them fake news) in order to "cushion" the blow of what these media outlets will soon reveal.

Whenever any organization is beleaguered by an onslaught of controversy, the organization retreats into its bunkers hoping that the controversy will be overshadowed by a more important exigency.

Ultimately this sham of an administration will not be brought down by so-called liberals, but by sane republicans who would rather lose a battle than a more devastating war launched by a charlatan under their banner.

We will be facing very nasty and contentious springtime months..

Trump Aide Reince Priebus Asked FBI to Knock Down Russia Stories

Proven a LIE. You're just SO easy!

Trump is NOT controlling what the media presents; he just doesn't want the overt liars in the room with him.

Could you list 2 or 4 "lies" that the evil media has published about Trump?

I mean, something that may have gone a bit beyond calling the orange clown an orange clown.

If you need help with that list, call Sean Hannity.

Could you list 2 or 4 "lies" that the evil media has published about Trump?

I mean, something that may have gone a bit beyond calling the orange clown an orange clown.

If you need help with that list, call Sean Hannity.
Presenting opinion as fact.
Check out TheHill.com on a daily basis...
One day Trump is ruling the universe, the next day he's on the verge of being impeached.
All opinion being presented as FACT.

Let me ask you for the 4th or 5th time...
How many people have you met that switched their vote from Clinton to Trump because of Putin?

Can I borrow your crystal ball?

If I give you TWO, can you stop worrying about your masculinity?

That's not a problem, your forecasting abilities, on the other hand, have been severely deficient lately. But you didn't answer my other question. Why shouldn't he give shit to media that even YOU say is biased?

How many people have you met that switched their vote from Clinton to Trump because of Putin?

NOT ONE........However,many switched their vote from Clinton to Trump because Wikileaks published emails given to Assange FROM Putin.......

but THAT is not the point.....You may remember that Clinton got about 3 MILLION more votes than Trump.....So, I guess Putin didn't matter.....

What IS important, nonetheless, is what Putin has on Trump to make the orange clown dance the Russian Squat Dance

NOT ONE........However,many switched their vote from Clinton to Trump because Wikileaks published emails given to Assange FROM Putin.......

but THAT is not the point.....You may remember that Clinton got about 3 MILLION more votes than Trump.....So, I guess Putin didn't matter.....

What IS important, nonetheless, is what Putin has on Trump to make the orange clown dance the Russian Squat Dance

I realized a long time ago that you couldn't possibly be dumber than you already are...you are completely brain dead.

Why shouldn't he give shit to media that even YOU say is biased?

For the last fucking time.........I and millions of others can DISTINGUISH between media outlets' bullshit and legitimate news.......We DO NOT NEED an orange charlatan to do that job for us.....Maybe YOU need such help, but not I....

I realized a long time ago that you couldn't possibly be dumber than you already are...you are completely brain dead.

I'm actually flattered.....Coming from you, I can only honestly say, thank you......

Why shouldn't he give shit to media that even YOU say is biased?

For the last fucking time.........I and millions of others can DISTINGUISH between media outlets' bullshit and legitimate news.......We DO NOT NEED an orange charlatan to do that job for us.....Maybe YOU need such help, but not I....

Well since you want to deflect, let's try it this way. Wouldn't honest media be just media? When YOU label them OPPOSITION MEDIA, doesn't that imply they aren't honest and are biased?

Well since you want to deflect, let's try it this way. Wouldn't honest media be just media? When YOU label them OPPOSITION MEDIA, doesn't that imply they aren't honest and are biased?

Simple.........Mainstream media is called the FOURTH ESTATE (the 5th being bloggers)......Their job is MOSTLY to be opposition to the other estates whcih obviously include the political one.

If they were an arm of the political estate, they would be a propaganda machine (like FOX).....

I can't help your reading comprehension, but for other i offer the above.

Forum List

Back